• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neo Metal Sonic vs Infinite (grace)

Neo Metal Sonic is used.

Fight takes place in Station Square

Speed equal

Neo Metal Sonic: 8

axktzd91jxb41.jpg

Infinite:

077fada11257816e2d4b20038fdfad08.png

Inconclusive: 1

Last edited:
It wouldn’t be on equal footing, as Infinite can’t copy Neo Metal’s haxes, only create clones of him. While Neo Metal can copy Infinite and create clones afte copying Infinite.

I... I haven’t played much of Sonic Forces, so I can’t speak for Infinite.

But yes, put me down for Metal for my reasoning above.

It wouldn’t be on equal footing, as Infinite can’t copy Neo Metal’s haxes, only create clones of him. While Neo Metal can copy Infinite and create clones afte copying Infinite.
The clones have the same powers as the original, however this match up is very interesting

The clones have the same powers as the original, however this match up is very interesting

Well, yes, the clones but Metal can create clones after copying Infinite. So not only he has clones of himself to copy the battlefield but he himself has th power to copy Infinite. Infinite can’t.

Honestly I vote incon, both can replicate each other that it would be too close to make out a definitive winner

I'm going to say Metal FRA

Metal Sonic's regen is something that would be really hard for Infinite to put down, and after Metal would copy his skills and abilities, he'll be able to adapt and use Infinite's skills against him, which nullifies his advantage over Metal

Back