• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neji's gentle fist on people with high durability.

Ok. In Naruto, the Gentle Fist Taijutsu style is the most broken style of fighting because it can destroy any Chakra based substance, as well as damage the enemy's internal organs. Iirc, it's summed up as, 'You can train your body, but you can't train tour organs.' So, it wouldn't matter if the enemy's durability is universal or not, since-- usually-- if a character trained to that level (Like Goku for example), their organs would stay the same strength... Except, that might not actually be the case... Ok, so, Frieza and Goku on Name have layed hits strong enough to make them cough up blood and spit and shit, that's true. But, doing all that implies that they influenced each other's organs via force without damaging their organs severely. You could argue that their muscles caught most of the impact and only the tinist fraction of the force actually touches them-- even though that amount of power has to be really really REALLY small in order for their organs to not become yogurt. We can begrudgingly accept that answer, even if it is a little out there. But what destroys this idea is that, well, you can't train your bones either (I think. Maybe they have to drink a lot of milk/break their bones to make them stronger? I think that it's bullshit tho). Not only that, but there are tons of scenes that should have killed ninjas in Naruto even with normal human organ durability. Neji got drilled by Kidomaru's bow, which hit with enough force that should have basically made all of his organs pudding, including the surrounding organs too. And Goku has taken planet level punches to the face. Can you train your head? Basically, I'm asking anyone what they think-- do characters in fiction have the same organ durability as they were born, or does it just increase as they train...?

Someone debunk me? I mean, like, I don't really know if fictional characters organs increase in durability proportional to their bodies or not.

I thought the gentle fist bypasses durabilty to a extent anyway becauses your forcing your own chakra into the bodies of other. Its like genjutsu but the people who get hit dont need chakra i believe.

That's true, for this wiki, and I'm not saying it should change but... I'm just unsure as to if after going passed their muscles if him putting out his normal strength Chakra would actually damage people with universal durability, I mean, I just think that their organs would be on that level as well, making it kind of useless to people with that level of durability. Basically, do you think it would with on Beerus?

Back