• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(NEEDS VOTES) IT: Pennywise the Dancing Speedster

MFTL+ to Immeasurable, actually. With this feat and what we already have for Pennywise. The Subsonic tier is mainly based off a statement comparing his speed to a bullet train.

Outside of this, there aren't any other speed feats for anyone.

That's a bit of an outlier or Character-Induced Stupidity, don't ya think?
How is it either of these? Again, these aren't just random normal people, and nothing at all contradicts them being that high, quite the opposite really. Definitely not CIS either. Like said before, DT is full of seemingly "normal" people with incredibly high feats/amps

Finally, some activity.

Gonna incorporate that within the speed rewording, showing that this level of perception speed is consistent with the Losers.

Finally, some activity.

Gonna incorporate that within the speed rewording, showing that this level of perception speed is consistent with the Losers.
Another thing that you might know already is that the losers have the Shining from other Stephen King Books. Jamie (Another character who performs the ritual also has the shining as well).

Yeah.

I have already went over the supernatural powers the Losers have shown, showing that they aren't normal humans. Granted, I didn't call it the Shining.

Also, somewhat related, I'm assuming you agree with the CRT?

I'm unsure, I have never been the biggest fan of assuming "Traveling to a location outside the universe" equating to traveling to the edge of the universe as opposed to it often being just a dimensional travel feat. And the proposal for Immeasurable just sounds like a timeless void feat standard that we nuked being proposal for speed feats a long time ago.

I'm unsure, I have never been the biggest fan of assuming "Traveling to a location outside the universe" equating to traveling to the edge of the universe as opposed to it often being just a dimensional travel feat.
I mean, why wouldn't it be a speed feat? They did actually travel the distance (Well, were sent flying that distance and were able to clearly perceive things. Even talk to other beings as they went), not boop from one place to the other through Dimensional Travel means that wouldn't make it a speed thing, like portals and teleportation.

And the proposal for Immeasurable just sounds like a timeless void feat standard that we nuked being proposal for speed feats a long time ago.
That's not really the case. The distance that is being crossed here isn't just some timeless void, but rather several outerversal structures that transcend the concepts of space, time, dimensionality, etc.

Well, I'm sure it's an FTL speed feat at least if they noticed passing stars; or even Massively FTL+; I'm just not sure about comparing it to an "Edge of the universe" type of ordeal. I know the verse is 1-A, though that doesn't default to Immeasurable anymore. Though the "Transcend time and dimensionality" statements would suffice for Immeasurable though.

I suppose I agree with Immeasurable but unsure about the Massively FTL+ stuff.

The context here is that they're traveling from our universe, to a completely different other dimension. By nature, this would be comparable to an edge of the universe type ordeal, especially since there really isn't any other finite merit that can be used to calculate the feat.

Yeah.

I have already went over the supernatural powers the Losers have shown, showing that they aren't normal humans. Granted, I didn't call it the Shining.

Also, somewhat related, I'm assuming you agree with the CRT?
Yeah but I didn't put my vote in cause I thought mods were only allowed for some reason. Agreed to CRT.

Last edited:
The context here is that they're traveling from our universe, to a completely different other dimension. By nature, this would be comparable to an edge of the universe type ordeal, especially since there really isn't any other finite merit that can be used to calculate the feat.
If this reaction feat only happens when the Losers are being astrally projected though to the outskirts of the Universe, what is the reason to think they have this level of reaction speed normally when not separated from their bodies?

If this reaction feat only happens when the Losers are being astrally projected though to the outskirts of the Universe, what is the reason to think they have this level of reaction speed normally when not separated from their bodies?
Not only is the mind what controls your body in the first place (Just a general thing, and is evidently true here, since the body is just limp after his mind was removed from it), but perception is generally your mind's ability to process stuff. It would apply either way.

Also, as rpmblack said above, the Losers Club were able to perceive Pennywise physically traveling to Earth, despite the absolutely absurd speed he is going at. So this would be consistent.

Also, as rpmblack said above, the Losers Club were able to perceive Pennywise physically traveling to Earth, despite the absolutely absurd speed he is going at. So this would be consistent.
That doesn't necessarily mean much; a person can track a meteor through the sky at a far distance.

And this "meteor" is moving, at minimum, thousands of times the Speed of Light, if not likely much, much, much faster, and in the far depths of space as well. Far beyond anything realistically achievable for a regular person. The fact that they can see him at all is impressive.

Last edited:
Okay, the additions are deemed okay by an admin, and a number of other people thought the same as well (And outside of Damage, everyone else has a neutral stance to the CRT). Would it be okay to apply the changes now, or wait for more input (In that case, if anyone wants to give their stance on these additions, mainly the speed stuff, please state them so we can speed this shit up)?

Okay, the additions are deemed okay by an admin, and a number of other people thought the same as well (And outside of Damage, everyone else has a neutral stance to the CRT). Would it be okay to apply the changes now, or wait for more input (In that case, if anyone wants to give their stance on these additions, mainly the speed stuff, please state them so we can speed this shit up)?
What are the total staff votes?

My apologies that I'm probably commenting on this now at a late time.

But anyways, as long as this is consistent enough that the Loser Club can really react to Pennywise, then I don't have any problems with this at all

Another agreement.

Hopefully, another staff member comes along so this CRT can finally reach its conclusion.

So, is this CRT alright to add to the page now?

I know at least three staff members should agree to it, but I've seen CRTs (Ones that add way more than this) pass through with just one staff agreement.

I think you need one more mod agreement to be on the safe-side

Throughout the duration of this thread I messaged a dozen staff members, and only two of them (You and DDM) actually listened.

Back