• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(NEEDS VOTES) How far will love carry you Lauren? (Lauren (Slender: The Eight Pages) v Ellen)

I would like to note here that while Richie is terrible at hand-to-hand, he's at the very least fought Sam. So extra brownie points for him in that case.

What the hell can Lauren even do? Richie just stealths and stabs.
Meh, I'm just experimenting with poor Richie and Lauren here to see if the latter would actually do well with his lack of combat skill. Not to mention he somewhat lost to Sam

And this is intended to be a melee fight anyways as per SBA (unless if I should put both in an open field). She's pretty much capable of hitting him with a flashlight and stunning him with like any other person with a flashlight. Flashlights as weapons can be shockly good at times.

Lauren has proven to be a rather mentally resilient person in her search for Kate, she can kill Richie along with her dura, it just seems not very likely.

Meh, I'm just experimenting with poor Richie and Lauren here to see if the latter would actually do well with his lack of combat skill. Not to mention he somewhat lost to Sam
Richie isn't as good as the others but it doesn't mean he's hopeless in a direct confrontation and that's assuming he can't just sneak up and slit his victim's throat.
And this is intended to be a melee fight anyways as per SBA (unless if I should put both in an open field). She's pretty much capable of hitting him with a flashlight and stunning him with like any other person with a flashlight. Flashlights as weapons can be shockly good at times.
A flashlight is only "good" if:
1. You know how to fight with it, not just hitting people.
2. It's dark and/or your opponent has sensitive eyes.
3. Your opponent is an idiot who can be blinded and fought off with a flashlight.
This isn't even mentioning the fact that "blinding your enemy with a bright light before attacking them" is something Richie himself has done.
Lauren has proven to be a rather mentally resilient person in her search for Kate, she can kill Richie along with her dura, it just seems not very likely.
Kill a guy who can take over 20 stabs to the chest and not instantly die? Also, Richie scales to over 2000 J now thanks to being able to hurt Sam.

Kill a guy who can take over 20 stabs to the chest and not instantly die? Also, Richie scales to over 2000 J now thanks to being able to hurt Sam.
Didn't notice that.

I've been noticing that the scream profiles suck at giving correct, direct AP values. Billy for example on his profile scales wayy lower than what is stated on the verse page.

I'll get another unskilled oppoent tommorow.

Richie isn't as good as the others but it doesn't mean he's hopeless in a direct confrontation and that's assuming he can't just sneak up and slit his victim's throat.

A flashlight is only "good" if:
1. You know how to fight with it, not just hitting people.
2. It's dark and/or your opponent has sensitive eyes.
3. Your opponent is an idiot who can be blinded and fought off with a flashlight.
This isn't even mentioning the fact that "blinding your enemy with a bright light before attacking them" is something Richie himself has done.

How about these girls?

I'll switch Richie with Ellen
Voting inconclusive. I don't see either of them being able to put each other down. Ellen is too weak to do much harm to Lauren but also has too much stamina and durability to get harmed herself. Maybe she can win through outlasting with Immortality Type 1? The thought of them fighting for decades until one of them just grows old and dies is hilarious.

Voting inconclusive. I don't see either of them being able to put each other down. Ellen is too weak to do much harm to Lauren but also has too much stamina and durability to get harmed herself. Maybe she can win through outlasting with Immortality Type 1? The thought of them fighting for decades until one of them just grows old and dies is hilarious.
Lauren isn't shown to last that long as much as Ellen even without food or water, what will win the fight for Lauren is if she uses her flashlight to try and blind and bonk Ellen. Which is somewhat out of character in the sense that while she has the common sense to use hard stuff like weapons like reg. people, she hasn't used her flashlight as a weapon.

Lauren isn't shown to last that long as much as Ellen even without food or water, what will win the fight for Lauren is if she uses her flashlight to try and blind and bonk Ellen. Which is somewhat out of character in the sense that while she has the common sense to use hard stuff like weapons like reg. people, she hasn't used her flashlight as a weapon.
Someone who can withstand getting thrown like a ragdoll by a literal AI-generated hurricane isn't gonna be fazed by a flashlight. I might switch my vote to Ellen if Lauren will just eventually die (or at least be incapacitated) from hunger, thirst, exhaustion, or old age.

Someone who can withstand getting thrown like a ragdoll by a literal AI-generated hurricane isn't gonna be fazed by a flashlight. I might switch my vote to Ellen if Lauren will just eventually die (or at least be incapacitated) from hunger, thirst, exhaustion, or old age.
Dehydration and exhaustion for Lauren seems more realistic. So I'll switch your vote for Ellen if you confirm it

Back