• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ned Leeds (Marvel Cinematic Universe) VS Kaguya Shinomiya (Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An IT genius vs An IT idiot
Rule:
1. Both Ned and Kaguya has all their optional equipment.
2. Speed is equalized.
3. The fight takes place in Statue of Liberty, New York City, New York. Otherwise SBA.

Vote:
Ned Leeds: 0
Kaguya Shinomiya: 1 (SemiRaedi)
Inconclusive: 1 (Lacku)

Also, you are welcomed to write their possible interaction in this thread.

Last edited:
I'm leaning towards incon as of right now, Ned having the Cloak of Levitation would save him getting sliced by Kaguyas katana, but unless Ned BFRs her immediately I'd imagine he'd eventually get hit by her bow

I'm leaning towards incon as of right now, Ned having the Cloak of Levitation would save him getting sliced by Kaguyas katana, but unless Ned BFRs her immediately I'd imagine he'd eventually get hit by her bow
Since there is a constructive argument, I think it is time to request for moving it to VS Debating thread instead.

Last edited:
Really? Last i recall we're prohibited an non-fighters chars from SoL or Comedy series unless they showed up an physical feats or fight (either its an comical or serious)
"unless they showed up an physical feats"

She surprisingly has physical feats. (All Kaguya characters have a official physical charts and Kaguya herself is slightly above average high school male students in physical strength) You can check her profile for detail.

And I want to know your opinion about who would win or inconclusive.

Ned can fly, sure, but Kaguya can shoot him with the Bow, also, will Ned even try to keep distance if he see that his enemy looks like a normal girl with no magical power?

Kaguya probably wins if she's slightly stronger than the average male high school student and has ber bow. With her Katana I'm pretty sure Ned is smoked.

Ned can fly, sure, but Kaguya can shoot him with the Bow, also, will Ned even try to keep distance if he see that his enemy looks like a normal girl with no magical power?
Kaguya probably wins if she's slightly stronger than the average male high school student and has ber bow. With her Katana I'm pretty sure Ned is smoked.
But Ned could create portal which could throw Kaguya away, which is Ned's chance to win.

Kaguya probably wins if she's slightly stronger than the average male high school student and has ber bow.
She is, I do remember Kaguya being stronger than Chika and Ishigami (male), and Kaguya does trains martial arts, so, yeah, she is definitely better than average human
But Ned could create portal which could throw Kaguya away, which is Ned's chance to win.
Nah, Ned cannot control the direction of the portal very well, he can't close it as well

Would Kaguya be serious in a fighting scenario? I haven't seen the show so I don't know much, assuming she is I doubt Ned would get a portal off in time before he gets beat up or sliced.

Would Kaguya be serious in a fighting scenario? I haven't seen the show so I don't know much, assuming she is I doubt Ned would get a portal off in time before he gets beat up or sliced.
Eh, I mean, it's a Ron-Com, it is unexpected to see Kaguya really willing to kill someone just because she meet the person, but VS Battles put the characters willing to kill, and she has a Bow, so......I guess?
In character.

But as long as Ned create a portal which BFR Kaguya, she lacks a way to go back. Also,
He can't control the direction of the portal, Kaguya would need to enter the portal to be BFRed, and guess what? Why would Kaguya enter it?
. Also, Ned has flight.
And she has a Bow

In character.
I don't know their in character behaviour 💀
But as long as Ned create a portal which BFR Kaguya, she lacks a way to go back. Also, Ned has flight.
Yeah but what if he panics? He's inexperienced and will see a highschool girl running up to him with a katana or looking to beat his ass, will he in character get all serious and bfr her in that scenario or is he more likely to panic?

Yeah but what if he panics? He's inexperienced and will see a highschool girl running up to him with a katana or looking to beat his ass, will he in character get all serious and bfr her in that scenario or is he more likely to panic?
He doesnt even BFRs, he only opens it, but he can't control the direction, he can't close it, and is very inexperienced, Portals are not a wincon to Ned

Eh, I mean, it's a Ron-Com, it is unexpected to see Kaguya really willing to kill someone just because she meet the person, but VS Battles put the characters willing to kill, and she has a Bow, so......I guess?
Fair enough
And she has a Bow
Considering the fact that Kaguya is considered intelligent and willing to kill, I imagine she'll probably start with her bow if she's at range.

Kaguya was actually downplayed as shit on her profile for the record iirc, she has major 10-A/9-Cish feats, so the file CAN be remade in the future noting that.

But until then this is an invalid match, closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back