• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu power level? CH520?

Just how effing strong is Natsu he has once again potientially out feated all the other dragon slayers if its true he destroyed by simply choice both END seed and Dragon seed. How much effing power does that mean Natsu has? Like not even the "mother of all dragonslayers" Irene had the idea of stopping dragon slayers from turning into dragons. And Natsu does it by simply choosing to be human? I'm dumbfounded. how OP is he. If of course this really does mean that both "seeds" are gone.
Natsu's choice to be human
Natsu's choice.

Seeds are natural cause of transformation that's all.

Natsu is still a demon and dragon and well I don't know about how the dragon slayer transformation can occur and if, but he can become E.N.D if the book is open.

That has yet to be determined if he can or not the seed was the main connetction to the transformation even a forced transformaiton might be questionable. With the seed destroyed. As if the seed is really gone there isnt much left holding Natsu to transform rather it might just give Natsu a huge buff that he can actually control. As in like a return of the Etherion mode from tower of heaven arc.

Since demon powers keep Natsu in life if the demon is gone Natsu should be dead as well unless Hiro plans to leave a plot hole which I'd doubt.

I think Natsu just managed to just fully negate the demon aura thats what the manga ^ shows however that was telepathic chat with Igneel. Pretty much telling Natsu he has to choose a path and choosing nothing wasnt an option if he wanted to keep living. And Natsu choose nether dragon nor Demon which leaves the question does that mean the demon powers of END are gone. Or have they magically been converted to another Dragon slayer buff?

Well there are some anime fans who come to these places to quote trigger other anime fans. An example of said fan base would be the overly obsessive One Piece fans who have a superiority complex overload. I know there are some actually good One Piece fans but its gotten to the point where One Piece fans are ashamed to claim they are fans of the serries. Due to the people who like to just hype up One Piece as though its number one. Not to mention there are far too many One Piece fans who feel the need to target Fairy Tail Fans like they need to be exterminated.

Its like I thought the Fairy Tail shipping wars were bad. LOL.

The funnier part is that Luffy's older bro would tottally make an op duo with Natsu they could probably make one of the most op crossovers in anime history.

Ace and Natsu RIP like more than half the characters in anime period. It would be a lethal combo almost as deadly as Natsu +Atlas hell fire dragon.

Well its questionable if motionsickness is just a symptom or an after effect of having excess magic being released. Or the fact that most dragon slayer magic is refused by the users body.

Back