• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs Itachi Uchiha

Darkness552

VS Battles
Retired
This is Edo Itachi vs Natsu Dragneel

Round 1:

Itachi is allowed to use Genjutsu

Round 2:

Itachi is not allowed to use Genjutsu

i am making this fight because of the victory i deleted off Itachi's profile as it seemed Itachi could have won but ill let this thread be the decider for it

so who wins, also any questions about anything that would be in this fight please do ask

Rule:

Edo Itachi can die in this fight

If we go by Natsu's words last chapter, he can apparently kill immortals. Though given the apparent stat advantage, I'd say Itachi wins.

@Sheoth

probably yes but this is of course assuming if you are one of the people who think Genjutsu can be used in a vs battle( i personnaly think it can but im not going to derail this thread)

Well, you could specify in the OP if can or can't work in this fight.

If it does, then I would give it Itachi easily because of all his genjutsu hax. If not I will still give it too Itachi due to several better stats and more hax not involving genjutsu.

I will stay with my opinion:

R1: Itachi with low diff

R2: Itachi still, with a bit more trouble

ok so is everyone ok with the result and feel it is able to be added to itachi's notable victories as a replacement for the other thread

Natsu would need chakra in order for genjutsu to work. Natsu easily destroys itachi in stats such as speed, strenght, and reflexes and many more. Natsu is far more destructive then Itachi. Natsu is also capable of releasing a aura of flame the size of a city that can easily melt concrete. Unless its Edo Itachi. Natsu easily beats him. If genjutsu works on Natsu even though he doesn't have chakra then Round 1 goes to Itachi. Round 2 is definitely Natsu's victory.

Genjutsu doesn't work on people without chakra and since Natsu would prob just eat his fire style and might end up getting a new dragon mode from amaterasu so the only chance itachi has is his susano'os yasaka magatama and even then natsu could destroy susano'o with his fire dragon king's crumbling fist so I have to go with natsu due to hax

^ this kaguya inslaved the world in genjutsu before chakra and a chakra network existed. Therefore it does work on people and Itachi solos.

R1 Itachi low-diff via Tsukoyomi.

R2 Itachi mid-high-diff via Susanoo's Totsuka when he finds out Katon doesn't do anything, which given the large speed gap, will be before Natsu does anything to harm him.

Massively Hypersonic (Can easily keep up with and even gain an upper hand against RM Naruto and Bee)

At least
Hypersonic+ (Much Faster than base. Nearly Blitzed Zeref)

Zensum said:
^ this kaguya inslaved the world in genjutsu before chakra and a chakra network existed. Therefore it does work on people and Itachi solos.
No She enslaved them through raw power not genjutsu and everyone literally has chakra after her time or else not anybody could be trained as a ninja The only thing Itachi has over Natsu is speed

Hst master said:
Zensum said:
No She enslaved them through raw power not genjutsu and everyone literally has chakra after her time or else not anybody could be trained as a ninja The only thing Itachi has over Natsu is speed
No she used Infinite Tsukuyomi which is how the White Zetsu Army was created in the first place.

No she used Infinite Tsukuyomi which is how the White Zetsu Army was created in the first place.

Code:
 True i'll admit I was wrong about Kaguya but the infinite tsukuyomi is the only exception since genjutsu is described as manipulating the chakra flow in the targets cerebral nervous system so normal genjutsu sharingan genjutsu and even normal tsukuyomi is ineffective against natsu

Valar Melkor 2 said:
Genjutsu has literally worked on people without chakra in the series...
Since being spread by Hagoromo, better known as the Sage of Six Paths, chakra has become a form of life energy that all individuals produce to some degree; those who run out of chakra will die. - extract from Naruto wiki

All characters in Naruto (yes even the Ramen guy) have apparently the chakra so there is no way to Itachi to use it on ppl without it (unless he somehow can go back time before Hagoromo)

Czuczian11 said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
Genjutsu has literally worked on people without chakra in the series...
Since being spread by Hagoromo, better known as the Sage of Six Paths, chakra has become a form of life energy that all individuals produce to some degree; those who run out of chakra will die. - extract from Naruto wiki
All characters in Naruto (yes even the Ramen guy) have apparently the chakra so there is no way to Itachi to use it on ppl without it (unless he somehow can go back time before Hagoromo)
Except Kaguya used Infinite Tsukuyomi on humanity before they had chakra.

Isn't it because IT isn't just a tsukuyomi on planetary (or half planetary at one time as moon isn't visible for all people on planet during one moment) level but something different as Hst Master already said. And noone in Akatsuki (with exception of Obito) can perform such an ability. Also , Natsu isn't human completly- while Humans weren't immune to mind based abilites Macro (a mind based one) wasn't efficient against demons.

IT is just a large scale version of the Genjutsu Madara used on Obito. It doesn't work fundamentally differently from other Genjutsu.

Hst master said:
Zensum said:
> raw power

> IT

> genjutsu

>u wot

Anyways Itachi cannot perform IT so what is the point? However basic genjutsu WILL win every fight for him vs all character who are Hypersonic+ or slower with exception of tings without mind/mmunity to illusions/mind control

R1: Itachi mid diff.

R2: Itachi mid-high diff. He still has Susano'o, which i'm fairly sure Natsu can't beat, especially because of the Tosuka Sword and that Mirror

Back