• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nate Grey/X-Man... What is this?

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired

So I just came across Nate Grey profile here and oh man, why is this so bad?

The abilities seems fine more or less, and the justification is there... But literally zero scans for anything.

Additionally, the profile covers only covers his Shaman stuff, but there are some problems with that. And I think his 5-A justification comes from his pre shaman days, and not Shaman version so...
  • I believe his AP should be much higher than 5-A, but that's a different can of worms I ain't trying to open now.
Some other problems;
  • some abilities are also weirdly indexed. And some are missing
  • his range problem. (Yes, it's multiversal, but only with TP)

If anyone cares to fix it, raise your hand lol.

I should, but I wanna see if any of the Marvel supporters want to take care of it. So should wait a day or two. Let's see what happens 🤞

I will fix up that profile. Count me in as a new Marvel Comics Supporter. Also, I just posted my 100th post/message.
I think that we simply need some scans to justify his current statistics, and insert some 9-B or 9-A physical statistics for when he doesn't use his powers.

We also need to add a key for his pre shaman days. Shaman version without a pre shaman doesn't work very well for the profile imo.

Well, his statistics are currently scaled from his pre-Shaman days.

Yes, but the profile says it covers his shaman version. Which is a bit odd and looks pretty bad imo.

That's one of the reasons I said to delete it, cause remaking might be more simpler. But if Drio can fix it, then let's see how it goes

Okay.

Drio, please write a wiki sandbox draft and show it to us before you make any changes.

We should have separate keys for his pre-shaman, shaman, and wannabe messiah incarnations.

Back