• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
welp this one is minor, but the profile is locked.. anyway for adult naruto earth manipulation should be added due to the fact that he created a stone wall.naruto

Iirc, Six Paths Senjutsu gives the user access to the five basic elements. I was going to ask about it a long time ago, but Naruto never manipulated any of them at that point, so I decided not to. At least this is something to support it.

I have no problem with Naruto having all the natures so long as it was stated SPS gives you access to them. Though I would just like to get this little thing out the way and don't want to start derailing the thread.

I heard about him having that jutsu absorbing arm, but I would like if people don't start naming abilities that should be on his page please. Cause once you talk about one thing it leads to another and next thing you know this thread is over 300 replies long or more.

So,this thing can only absorb jutsu for now,but they are trying to develope it so he could release a jutsu,seems interesting.I hope Sasuke will realize how powerful their future enemies can be and agree with artificial arm.

Wait, can't you guys just put "Elemental Manipulation (Every element that Naruto manipulated)" in the Naruto profiles?

Omimi said:
Magi RobloxG said:
Wait, can't you guys just put "Elemental Manipulation (Every element that Naruto manipulated)" in the Naruto profiles?
he already has that
No, they don't. "Elemental Manipulation" was never mentioned in any of their powers & abilities which would of saved more space.

Alright so let's just slap Element Manipulation on his page or just to be on the safe side just Earth Manipulation.

he also has sand and Acid Manipulation + he should have yin-yang Manipulation aka Reality Manipulation same as Hagoromo

Truthseeker Orbs
Listed as just a Ninjutsu (not Kekkei Mōra), used by Madara, Obito, and Naruto. It says that when an individual manifests (literally "blossoms" ÚûïÞè▒) Six Paths Senjutsu, black orbs comprising the power of all five elements and yin-yang appear, forming a circle that floats behind them. They can manipulate each orb independently. Each orb is about the size of a fist and hides within enough power to completely obliterate a forest. With the power of Creation of All Things, put simply, the shape of the black orbs can be freely altered, and the many natures comprising them can be combined to manifest a variety of effects. It is a power that easily exceeds both Kekkei Genkai and Kekkei Tōta

sand Acid

This is exactly what I was talking about.

Anyway iirc Naruto (Adult) doesn't have TSB anymore so why give it to him.

I read the chapter. He did this through Ninja Tech, not his own power.

So unless it becomes part of his standard equipment, it's a no.

@Heatforce

He's never shown using them or even having them as far as I can remember.

There is no point in adding something to his profile if he's never used it let alone have it.

Naruto can use TSBs only by borrowing power from every 9 beasts,he cant use them in his current state.

@Reppuzan

Yes,it was a ninja tech so it should be the part of his standard equipment,also it would be better to wait until he uses that thing in a normal battle with strong opponent.

@Dzhindholia

It's not standard equipment until he regularly begins taking it into battle.

I agree on waiting to add the arm because it would be a waste it it just go blown off in the next chapter or taken.

Naruto apparently has genjutsu, unless I'm mistaken with how he scared all the Shin into submission with the rest of the crew none the wiser.

Anime

Manga

Shit your pants no justu cause talk no justu is effective only in shippuden.

Shouldn't we close this now.

How exactly did Naruto "show" Kurama? Especially one of his size without anyone else seeing?

How did Shin shit his pants? Just from Naruto's Kurama eyes?

Can you show any other instance of a sharingan seeing a bijuu inside its host barring bizaare circumstances? I can't imagine it as such.

Orochimaru vs Naruto. Saw Kurama without even having sharingan.

Just like Naruto can see Kurama he can allow others to see it as well.

Naruto has genjutsul look at

naruto vs jubito

but here every 1 says nah it just plot/tnj

+ he already showed that he can enter anyone mind

no. naruto was only able to enter juubito's mind due to them grabbing hold of the tailed beast's energy,

I am personally fine with adding earth manipulation.

Wait a second, someone linked Naruto's Elemental Manipulation improperly. Its supposed to be linked as "Elemental Manipulation (e.g Earth, Water, and Ink Manipulation)" to save more space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back