• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also naruto is kinda the only one who can fight against Limbo clones...

Limbo clones are not just non-corporeal,they exist in a different dimension and he can interact with them.Also,any Six Paths User can fight Limbo.

What kind of Non-Corporeality Zekrom has?

Zeromus is zemus' hatred alive. And you need holy powers to make it reveal its true form and get passed its intangibility.

Immaterial would qualify imo.

Naruto had Sun Mark which grants him Yang Manipulation which is basically light and the good staff.He lost the Sun Mark but not Yang Manipulation.

Then Yang manipulation ''could'' work. Since naruto has no evil in his heart it should work.

That was a good scene.The power of friendship >>> Everything.The background is cool.

I played FF14,FFBE and World of FF I like the soundtracks of FF and I like Turned Based Games.

I think in this fight it all comes down to if Zekrom can negate durability or not.

Naruto uses Shadow Clones,can ignore durability with FRS,can separate himself from Kurama's Avatar.Is resistant to Power Nullification of his own Tier.Resist Matter Manipulation on Molecule level and can resist mind hax at least in thousands.

Let's wait for FF experts first.

Zeromus*

Second, clones wont give naruto an advantage, since Zeromus can spam Drain and Osmose they will become mini-batteries for him since he can constantly drain them.

FRS's durability negating properties are useless since Zeromus lacks cells. Naruto can only hit him thanks to Yang release, but that doesnt make Zeromus have actual flesh.

But Naruto can pass it's intangibility,Yang release isn't something that is only in his body.He infuses it with Jutsus,a lot of jutsus in Naruto are Yang Release.But Naruto himself is what you can call "Holy".

Dzhindzholia said:
But Naruto can pass it's intangibility,Yang release isn't something that is only in his body.He infuses it with Jutsus,a lot of jutsus in Naruto are Yang Release.But Naruto himself is what you can call "Holy".
I meant that FRS bypasses conventional durability by directly striking the enemies' cells. Since Zeromus has no cells, FRS becomes a regular big rasengan in practice.

Oh, yeah. Not questioning that part. I was just pointing out that your "Naruto can ignore durability with FRS" was not usable here. Nothing else.

In fact, now I see that Zeromus is lacking A LOT of his abilities. Lol. Imma create a CRT.

Done (a couple of interesting abilities in there)

Zeromus is possibly getting Low godly regen, I guess Naruto cant win now?

Back