• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As it says, Naruto vs Yang

Battlefield is a large desert with rocky spires and pools of water

Combatants start 100 meters apart

#air slices hand downwards# BEGIN!

How many tails does kid Naruto have?

KN4 can Bijuudama if I remember correctly and it almost killed a high hypersonic Jiraiya despite the toad sage trying to seal him instead of fighting.

On the plus side, KN4 is pretty much almost always stationary. On the minus side, I doubt Yang can actually do anything to him beyond pissing him off.

Anything below KN4 probably loses imo.

Shippudden Naruto by himself just wins.

Anything above that is a horrible stomp and a spite match.

Edit: Actually, I'm an idiot, even Kid Naruto can summon Gamabunta. That means that Chuunin Exam Finals Naruto beats Yang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back