• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Satoru Gojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
literally how, the first scans was already with hand and was talking about a whole another thing, not even fighting
This match has already been concluded
Pepehaps.png

Last edited:
Gojo makes mathematical thing is automatic but it's still his brain doing those. He's just not thinking about it.
Think it like a computer, you do thing on computer which in this case these are thinks Gojo thinks
Now, your computer does things IN THE BACKGROUND, you dont actively do them, do you? Those background things are still done by computers cpu.

Now back to Gojo, his infinity sorts object passively but what's sorting them is still his brain and cursed technique. So if you can blitz Gojo's brain, it shoudlnt be able to sort them since it cant process them so the attack should be able to bypass infinity

These ^ arent for this thread but I finally found a place to discuss this. Im not even sure if Naruto fits the criteria to blitz his brain. If you know please tell me where I am wrong

Gojo's Infinity is not passive, And even if he was the scan sent above literally falls flat on its face
gCJXmur.png

1. His Infinity is active in this scenario because they were literally training infinity, Why would it not be turned on.

2. The statement of him sayng "What I was doing manually is automatic now" is taken out of context. He's literally referring to sorting the object whose danger levels by the amount of cursed energy, and the girl literally outright states above "What the heck was that, The targets were selected automatically" that was what gojo was referring to, not the actual activation itself. Not like it matters since speed is equalized

But it doesn't matter in this match up, naruto is gojo's speed now and gojo activating it would be faster than naruto launching an attack

Wait if CE is not equalized to chakra here, Wouldn't naruto's punches land? I mean his infinity sorts out danger by the amount of their CE, If naruto's fist is not imbued with CE then infinity won't turn on and stop it. Although he could still just manually block naruto's punches by manually commanding infinity to do so, But he might just assume this guy has CE on him, And if naruto lands even a single hit he's absolutely one shotting

Well idk what Cursed Energy is, but I’m gonna assume it’s “demonic” energy or smth. Kurama is technically a “demon”, constantly referred to as such, but Tailed Beast Chakra isn’t necessarily “demonic” or anything. Even if it was, Naruto still has access to normal and Sage Chakra

tbh idk how this would help versus infinity

Imo both ways, its a stomp. either CE doesn't get equalized and Naruto flattens with one hit, Or CE is equalized and naruto has no way of hitting gojo.

Well idk what Cursed Energy is, but I’m gonna assume it’s “demonic” energy or smth. Kurama is technically a “demon”, constantly referred to as such, but Tailed Beast Chakra isn’t necessarily “demonic” or anything. Even if it was, Naruto still has access to normal and Sage Chakra

tbh idk how this would help versus infinity
also Cursed energy is born from negative emotions such as grief and anger. These negative feelings are common in human society so almost everyone possesses cursed energy. If this amount is higher than a certain degree, it grants the person the ability to see curses, which is very rare among the human race.

Actually if CE isn't equalized then it might not be a stomp cause gojo still has DE as a wincon, Iirc out of characters wincons are still counted to decide whether a matchup is a stomp or not, if they aren't then this is a stomp either way, either for gojo or naruto

Kurama is apparently a embodiment of hate too but that’s like saying that its a demon. Up to you guys really.

what about stamina tho

Kurama is apparently a embodiment of hate too but that’s like saying that its a demon. Up to you guys really.

what about stamina tho
Gojo only uses an infinitesimal amount of his CE pool when using techniques due to six eyes, He's outlasting naruto

Meanwhile I'm still here wondering why chakra would supposedly work against Cursed Energy, but stuff like Puella Magi magic allegedly doesn't, unless I'm missing something, cause the latter tends to do a lot of dura bypassing.

Oh well, whatever. I guess I have no say in any of this, anyways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back