• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Sasuke

Hold On, @Burning When you said "Trick against Pain" what trick were you referring to? I think we're on different pages here.

True, but there should still be a minor timeframe b/w transforming back from RS that Sasuke could utilise. I mean, with a Sharingan and a Rinnegan, the reaction timings should be superior to Naruto's, albeit a minor difference, imho.

And other than once against Hashi, when did Madara distinguish between Shadow Clones? The thing with Hashi can be ruled out as him just knowing Hashirama well enough.

Um, Naruto has superior reaction speed to Sasuke. He reacted to Juubito at the time where the dude was casually blitzing everybody and reacted to Kaguya's teleportation which she had used to blitz both of them prior.

Anyway, I don't think we should continue.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I think it's just Kishi trying to make him look cool. There's no way his Sharingan has better visual prowess than Kaguya's Rinne Sharingan.
yep its look like inconsistency

@Burning, Welp, should've been clearer on my last one. That is my assumption*. Won't really fair well in a DB, I know, but still.

True.

@Scarlet, Ah thanks, didn't notice that.

0679-004
i am wondering how did no one post this for
nv speed

this image shows that naruto has Massively FTL+ speed

they start moving at the same time

naruto move instantly (red line)

see the rock are Stationary while naruto was runnig

sasuke Teleportation = instant

Ok they might not MFTL+ but should I report both of you for being biased and wank to the extreme on the wrong place?

┬»\_Òâä_/┬»

Omimi said:
see the rock are Stationary while naruto was runnig
Where here are the stationary rocks? The first two panels show different rocks flying in different locations/positions.

Anyways...

Re: Madara and Kagebunshin; my headcanon is that he's just that skilled that he can discern the real from the fake from the way they move. Bunshins tend to fight more recklessly than the real person as they're not in danger of death after all, they just poof. That and Madara, skillwise is above Obito and Nagato, and is above Kaguya as well (it's like a more skilled Cap vs a more powerful Iron Man sort of thing).

Re: Nardo vs Sauce reflex-wise; Sauce looks to have slightly better reflexes (Sharingan), hence why he can react to multiple Naruto at the same time, but Naruto (Sage Sensing) has slightly better spatial awareness, hence his ability to react (not necessarily bodily, but he can tell) to attacks from blindspots like that one where Sauce swapped with one of his TSB.

@Omimi it makes sense because sakura had no trouble watching how fast they moved in their "MHS+" forms, and now she's confused seenig how fast she moved.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Of course she will confused to seeing how fast she moved. how she gonna see how fast she move anyway?
┬»\_Òâä_/┬»
I do not understand what you are sying but ok

Not Jim Sterling said:
Ok they might not MFTL+ but should I report both of you for being biased and wank to the extreme on the wrong place?
┬»\_Òâä_/┬»
wanking how

b4 calling some 1 wanker

pls at least prove that

what part i said was wrong

I said not necessarily MFTL+ but she has witnessed MHS+ travel very frequently and had absolutely no difficutly with it at all but now she only recognized their movement after it happened proving that it was at the very least Sub-Rel

That's a stretch.

The top tiers at the moment are Mach 3000+ scaling from Madara iirc. Mach 4000, Mach 5000, etc. can make quite the difference in Sakura's eyes without even reaching Sub-rel (Mach 8800+), especially since she's not even necessarily on par with them reflex-wise.

Ok so Naruto still has the win as the he has the natural energy back up and a larger chakra reserve, otherwise they are equal.

NE and bigger reserves doesn't guarantee a win, especially since Sauce can Preta said reserves away.

@Barry Naruto doesn't really have "experience" against the Rinnegan. Sure he fought Pain, but when he fought Nagato, it barely took Nagato a minute or two to take Naruto out.

Hax? Hax is an important aspect. Just because Naruto has stronger AP/DC, doesn't mean he wins, Lol.

@Aizen Both have ways to put the other down.

not really but if they get drained naruto can always pull out that shadow clone and absorb natural energy, but other wise they are abnormally even.

Then that settles it lol, nothing else to really talk about xD

We can't start sounding like a broken record now can we lads

Well, if you all agree the match should be removed, which I also do by the way since it was very hastily added, you can message a mod or post on the Versus Removal Thread.

It has already been posted there to no avail. Someone who's close to a mod should message them if they're willing to do so. And Naruto's outdated losses in the process. I wonder who that is. *whistles*

He would have to look this thread over again and this thing is pretty damn long.

On the other hand, Gemmy-chan has contributed here and is also a mod so he can remove it.

Back