• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Sasuke

If you're referring to them as Adults true but that's because there isn't much yet xD

As for them as teenagers they have fought at full strength and it was a stalemate

Naruto is overall stronger than Sasuke. He was low on Chakra when fighting Sasuke at VoTE2 and still stalemated him while not having Killing Intent. Same Naruto held his own agaist Tailed Beast enhanced Susanoo Sasuke and while not at 100% still. Not that Sasuke was at 100%.

In terms of Power, Naruto takes it. In terms of Hax, Sasuke takes it. In terms of skill they are equal. The only problem is, Sasuke doesn't have the nesessary Hax to stop Naruto.

Naruto - remote controlled Rasenshuriken2
See the stars in the background, showing that Toneri was flying away from Rasenshuriken, but was unable to outfly it.

Yeah. MHS+ homing Rasenshuriken confirmed.

Can you imagine hundreds of that thing chasing you from multiple angles?

If Sasuke didn't have Preta, he'd have been merked low-diff by that.

Naruto can do that trick he did against Pain. But the problem is that he seems to abandon those stuff he normally does against Sasuke. And he has counters for Sasuke's hax.

@Barry Sasuke states that Naruto got serious in the fight.

Tell me, if Naruto wasn't serious would he use something like the Nature Chakra amped + Kurama Chakra FRS? That BS literally cancelled out Indra's Arrow. That is serious enough to kill, if you ask me.

In terms of skill, they are not equal. Sasuke sorta far outclasses Naruto in skill, as shown in the final battle. He uses Naruto's handsigns against him and knows exactly how to face clones.

@Burning One thing about the Pain Fight is that the Rinnegan should be able to See Chakra. How Pain missed that is beyond me.

@Gemmy, Yea. Madara, in Edo State did troll an SM Naruto + Gaara + Ohnoki the same way.

I'd post this in the versus thread removal, but I'm not even sure who monitors that. I've posted two different battles with no response.

I say the match is inconclusive.

However, Naruto does have the edge in drawn out fights since he has a higher chakra reserve,

while Sasuke can get the **** out of doge if he needs to xD

BTW, @Llama

I think we can all agree Naruto wasn't fighting with intent to kill up until the last attack against Indras Arrow, which is what I believe the lad is tryna say.

This fight will forever be inconclusive. There's no way Kishimoto will make one stomp the other, as they were clearly written to be equals both inside and outside the battlefield. It's a battle that could go either way. When you have two people written to be two sides of the same coin this much, there's no way one could just simply outclass the other.

I root for Naruto (even though I hate the stupid brat), but yeah, inconclusive.

@Aizen

Iirc the moment Sasuke absorbs the chakra of the Bijuu, he comments "I see you have finally gotten completely serious".

Pretty obvious that Naruto wasn't too serious before that, judging by how Sasuke was dominating him for the majority of the fight.

Imho Being completely serious is almost the same of having Killing Intent, minus the whole "I will kill you factor".

Well there's a very thin line between killing intent and going all out so it's w/e

Also are you talking about when he upgrades Susanoo to the lighting/purple hybrid? If so yeah that's what I mean when I say Naruto definitely went serious from that point on.

http://www.***********.net/naruto/696/16

http://www.***********.net/naruto/696/17

http://www.***********.net/naruto/696/19

Last Panel, first link.

Third Link shows that Naruto was not bloodlusted but was completely serious.

So yes, Sasuke does say "such" things.

"Third Link shows that Naruto was not bloodlusted but was completely serious. "

Again, as I stated multiple times Naruto was Serious, not bloodlusted, Smh.

@LlamaGod

What do you mean? Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original. Even Kaguya's Rinne Sharingan couldn't do so. If it has been done before, then it was retconned.

@Burning Full Fingers

madara is only one who has ability to distinguished Shadow clones from the original.

@Burning ?

Shadow Clones cannot be distinguished from the Original by any doujutsu lol. All of them share an equal amount of Chakra.

Rinnegan should still be able to perceive Chakra.

@Omimi An Unknown amount of Nature Energy*

You cannot state that Half Kurama + Undetermined N.E. > 8.5 Bijuu.

Show me atleast two indications in the fight where Naruto wasn't serious.

Hell, the ending clearly proves that the both of them are equal. Both lose an arm and both cannot move.

The Rinnegan is a doujutsu. And it was never shown that it could distinguish shadow clones. Pain couldn't. Obito couldn't. Kaguya couldn't. Madara distinguishing them is a plothole. Except I'm missing something.

Madara only could distinguish Shadow Clones. Whether that is inconsistency, asspull, or a legit ability I dunno.

I think it's just Kishi trying to make him look cool. There's no way his Sharingan has better visual prowess than Kaguya's Rinne Sharingan.

I know, just joking with Madara's weird chest :D

Anyway, I think that's one of Kishi's numerous brainfarts throughout Shippuden. There's no reason Madara should be able to distinguish the clones from the original.

Back