• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Sasuke

I believe that the win Naruto seemingly has over Sasuke on his page should be removed. Both Naruto and Sasuke are meant to be equals. They are better and worse than the other in different ways.

Besides, Adult Sasuke should still be able to try and BFR Naruto, which no one brought up in the original thread.

Killing Intent is not deciding factor in all battles. Sasuke tells Naruto "You have finally become serious I see" to Naruto or smth like that, iirc.

Naruto wins through the fact that they are equal in strength however if worse comes to worst he can gather natural energy as a supply of energy while sasuke has no back up plan.

BFR Naruto via what?

Also Sasuke has stated and admitted that Naruto beat him TWICE.

First time he could be referring to "I give up I'll stop being an ass" but in the Boruto movie he openly admits to losing to Naruto.

If Adult Naruto and Adult Sasuke were to fight that'd be a fight I'd wanna watch.

I say inconclusive right now, but once I do some digging I'll have a better answer. Naruto is going through revisions however, so I suggest you don't try and reopen the battle until that's finished.

Also, seriously BFR via what I'm actually kinda cluless here

^ Both times, it was more due to Naruto's ideology winning. There is a reason Both of them lost an arm and were equally damaged.

Rinnegan BFR? Highly unlikely that Naruto can even be BFR'ed, but plausible.

Lets say Sasuke opens a portal, throws his sword through it, switches Naruto and the Sword.

Yea, don't think they'll fight again.

Naruto's undergoing revisions? Links please!

Yea but I assume if they fought as adults it'd be a very VERY close fight but I can't say for certainty what the result would be.

Rinnegan? I'm pretty sure that takes a lot for Sasuke to do. He can switch himself and an object sure but it's not like he has something like Kamui at his disposal.

Yes Naruto and Bleach are undergoing Massive revisions.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gwynbleiddd

He's still in part 1 of Naruto but it'll catch up eventually.

Exactly, which is why I'm saying that the result should be removed.

Not sure what you're implying, but Sasuke can switch when it does not involve him. He does switch Madara's Limbo Clone and a Sword right into Naruto's magnet release Rasengan.

Revisions? I thought it was more like feat gathering that Gwyn is doing, so it'd be easy to know how the stats came into existence.

Well to be fair I still haven't read into it so for all I know Naruto does deserve the win.

What I'm talking about it this: Amenotejikara: A ninjutsu using the Rinnegan received from the Sage of Six Paths. With in a certain range, the jutsu user can switch himself with the location of a target object in an instant. If the user switches himself with other objects in close-range combat, the user can evade enemy attacks in an instant, and can also attack by switching himself with a kunai or other weapon.

I'm aware Sasuke has portals but unforunately it's not listed on his page and I'm not sure how effective it would be so.

Lastly yeah, it is a revision.

@Aizen, AT can switch any two objects. Involving the user or not involving the user.

Well, the plan is pretty simple. Open portal, throw sword into it, AT Naruto with the Sword. Naruto should be able to react to it, but still, as I said, the original discussion was half assed.

The portal is very effective, lead them right to Momoshiki.

Ah, I see.

AT is not the same as his portals and it (it being AT) only works with Sasuke. the mechanics are different. Both are used in the Boruto movie and it demonstrates this.

Also when Sasuke used the portal to lead them to Momoshiki it was taxing on him.

NVM I got what your trying to say. yea it pans out I don't know why it's not in the description

He threw sword behind Momo and AT'ed with it, distracting momoshiki. I dont remember past that.

And It is inclulded in Sasuke's range.

No I mean I don't get why it doesn't have that he can TP someone else with AT in the description.

nd yea that's as far as I remember too lmao

Portals take a lot out of him, so I'm unsure if it can be used in combat.

Regardless, I'm neutral on the whole thing.

Alright I did some diggin mate, you're right. AT works as you say, so yea Sasuke can TP Naruto however, does it really matter whether he tps to Naruto or TPs Naruto to him? With Narutos sensing and reflexes he should be able to narrowly escape, as I believe he's demonstrated.

They should really change the description of AT

I'm gonna sleep now but I'm gonna do some digging and ill let you know that I think of the matchup :D

Probably worth noting though that I don't think Sasuke can AT an object he's thrown through a portal becasue, 1) it's not like he can sense it and he has no visual on it and 2) since it's in wherever the **** he wanted it to portal too it's more than likely out of AT range

@Aizen

He doesn't have to AT after it goes through the portal. The one single instant is enough, even if he can only see the handle of the sword/Kunai.

Naruto should be able to narrowly escape, yes, but that depends on what kind of a situation it is.

He cannot BFR someone with only AT because he wouldn't have a clue about what is present in the other dimension(s). He needs something to lock on.

@Gemmy Yea, portals do take a lot out of of him, but my point is that the battle result should be removed.

@Omimi, are you defending Naruto in Naruto vs Sasuke or do you agree with a tie?

If Substitution could counter AT, why did no one use it against Sasuke, Lol.

Reverse Summoning can, true.

Haha true, always wondered why it was dropped.

But pretty sure it is inferior due to the fact that something like AT was introduced.

If we're talking about their teen versions, Sasuke could only match Naruto after borrowing chakra from all nine tailed beasts, which is something he wouldn't be able to get otherwise. Naruto should be superior to Sasuke in that state.

Adult forms are vastly different though as Naruto is implied to have gotten weaker or perhaps stayed the same while it is likely that Sasuke only got stronger.

Actually I also wanted to make a thread for this since I believe this is not valid to be added due to lack of reasoned votes. Not to mention a lot of voters in that thread are blocked and/or use sockpuppets

The match should be removed. There will never be a satisfying conclusion or consensus to Naruto vs Sasuke. Hmm, also what does it matter if the voters are banned? If the reasons are reasonable, the votes should count.

Also these are just by my initial thoughts but if they were to fight and as Llama said they are supposed to be equals.

Naruto has the upper hand in the sense that he has a larger chakra reserve thanks to Kurama, so unless Sasuke absorbs it like he did in their fight Naruto has the upper hand in a drawn out fight.

That doesn't mean he got stronger, Sasuke didn't pick up anything new, he just simply isn't rusty. He "flexes his muscles" if you will, in a vsbattle like this we don't count stuff like "Oh Naruto is rusty from being Hokage"

Just look at his fight against Kinishike, in base he was only EVEN with someone 6-B

whilst Naruto in BASE and weakened poured enough chakra into Boruto's Rasengan to overwhelm the attack and take down someone 5-C

Well, Sasuke does operate on haxx while Naruto does on chakra control and MOAR DAKKA, so him being out of touch could affect his abilities somehow. That or he just became too lax that he didn't even bother with Sasuke's sword stabbing him.

Well he didn't but Naruto is Naruto haha. Who knows the movie might've been over in the first fight if he wasn't rusty.

That's something we'd have to add though.

Honestly, I see no reason as to why this fight shouldn't be inconclusive.

Apart from the point I mentioned above, Llama has a point in that during the series they were equals

Naruto not being able to use any dakka at all at Momo was a massive disadvantage. They discussed it in the manga version of the fight, that Naruto can just blow away the Bijuudama Momo made, but can't because it'll take everything around him with it.

Then there's the fact that he was being drained while tied to a tree prior to the fight, though that one is circumvented by Sasuke being tired out by the portal.

and Naruto after all that STILL had enough in him for a one-shot.

I mean you can see it when Naruto and Sasuke were tag-teaming right. They aren't meant to face eachother anymore xD

so what's your opinion Gemmy? Does one side take it or inconclusive in your opinion?

Both of them lost unquantifiable amounts of chakra prior to the fight so there's no real way of knowing. Only difference being, Sasuke can haxx and Naruto can BOOSTO! on the spot by roiding up with natural energy.

That, and Naruto at full strength should stalemate by his lonesome, or even wipe the floor with full powered Momo.

Regarding Nardo vs Sauce, it's still a toss-up with who would win between them. On one hand, chakra absorption, gravity core, soul fckery, glorified kawarimi and BFR. On the other, MOAR DAKKA!, Super Saiyan forms, world amp, one-man army no jutsu, and what appears to be homing DAKKA!

Yeah, they're equal imo.

Back