• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I see the scan and you say those forests are small but you cannot prove that. Scale those forests. Or link someone who did you cannoy merely say they are small and not prove it.

"I will do it later, ok?" It's always the same thing with you people you say shit like "the mountains are small" or "the forests are small' or "the susano is small" and yet none of you can EVER back it up. Naruto is Multi-Continent+ to moon and is mach 4000+. "Naruto is generally accepted as Continent+ and could be higher. Deal with it." Thank you someone with some common sense.

"I will do it later, ok?" It's always the same thing with you people you say shit like "the mountains are small" or "the forests are small' or "the susano is small" and yet none of you can EVER back it up. Naruto is Multi-Continent+ to moon and is mach 4000+. "Naruto is generally accepted as Continent+ and could be higher. Deal with it." Thank you someone with some common sense.

I'm already told you reason why i can't do that now, but maybe wankers can't understand words of normal people...

LOL im not a wanker i've proved everything i've said and debunked everything you said and yet im a wanker? Get outta here with that.

You know I respect when people say Naruto is continet. But him being moon level? Lol no. There is not a single feat that puts anyone at moon level. And creating the moon Via jutsu doesn't make you a moon buster.

Screenshot_2014-01-19_001.png

Mountains in Naruto smaller, than hill , since it's size of two trees.

It's mean, that mountains in Naruto are crag sized.

http://www.**********.com/naruto/589/3

PS is smaller, than crag.

PS is around 20 meters or smaller.

These mountains were seen from space.

Naruto world is small and PS is not multiple kilometers in size

Cutting the moon in half does not make a you an moon buster. Not even close.

Basiclly while cutting you are missing around 90% of the moons mass and the moons mass is 1/87th of the earths. Putting him roughly at continet level. The speed of the beam is way more impressive.

I didn't say Toneri was moon level did I? I said Naruto blocked it casually with one hand in a weaker form than his strongest.

Film isn't canon and This sword was slighty bigger, than Toneri himself...

This means, that Naruto's moon is mountain sized.

Bijuu sage Naruto was mountain level in manga, so i'm right

So you two seriously believe that 2 trees = a mountain. Wow that is sad and im not arguing with people that can believe such a stupid thing.

"It still means nothing. There has never been a clear difference between the two forms" Now that is just sad if you are going this low to win. There is a MASSIVE difference in every single abilty between the two forms. BIju Sage Mode Naruto couldnt even hold Madara back while Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto was pushing him back there is a enormous difference between the two forms.

Im not arguing with someone who has clear facts in front of him that prooves narutos not on that level of might. Also relying on a calc when someone disproves the calc is horrible.

But hey your better then sonic wankers so give your self a pat on the back for that.

You cannot say anything without bring actual proof. I could say that Naruto is planet level but that wont be true unless I back it up.

You can't say charka attacks are 250x weaker than physical strikes without proof.

Madara can tank bijudama, but can't tank raiton of Sasuke, which can cut just stone.

So you two seriously believe that 2 trees = a mountain. Wow that is sad and im not arguing with people that can believe such a stupid thing.

No, mountains are far higher, than trees.

But in Naruto we can see just crags, small forests and small villages.

Naruto world is very small and i'm proved it even with my slow internet

There you go again with ' crags, small forests and small villages.' Prove they are small instead of just saying they are small. Just because you say something is small does not mean it is that does not make any sense at all.

The trees and the mountains are not as close as they appear the mountains are much farther in the background that the trees are its called perspective and I thought you understood that Coolkid 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back