• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always find it strange that people want good guys to savagely kill each other...

it is always like that, Antvasima, it is like when they made Ichigo vs Naruto, when it was obvious ichigo couldn't win, people want to make sure the character they like better is officialy superior to a character they don't like/ hate...

How the **** Ichigo can't beat Naruto?

Naruto is weak to physical attack and Chakra attack dosen't make too many damage

lets not open this here, we discussed it already with calcs, if you really want to see why go search calcs on obd, for what they are worth their naruto calcs are quite accurate and base themselves in manga scans, and they have shown mid teraton to low petaton meassurments for naruto top tiers, while ichigo is only teraton at the most, and some calcs which are more strict suggest only triple digit gigaton meassurments, naruto for now wins this due to DC advantage because speed is currently the about the same (though ichigo is bound to get at least quad digits mach in Eos), i have no wish to discuss this any further...

a) toneri is canon, the movie's characters and plot are desind by masashi kishimoto the original writer, who alredy said it is canon and placed the movie's events in between the last two chapters in a timeline sense.

B) here is a link for a calc, one that will show you (if you can convert size to approximate yeild)a continental scale :

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=22330

this calc determines easily country if not continent scale destruction.

as i have said, i have no wish to open that argument, feel free to comment on this, i am not going to reply...

a) toneri is canon, the movie's characters and plot are desind by masashi kishimoto the original writer, who alredy said it is canon and placed the movie's events in between the last two chapters in a timeline sense.

Not it's not part of manga, since only manga is canon

Lol, several 2 km sized object can't destroy continent.

4 of them didn't destroy anything

A) every thing that Kishimoto says is canon is canon, since Kishimoto is the one who decides those things, not you, it is his series and he can decide whats canon and whats not canon, and he definetly said that the movie and its characters are canon.

B) i don't care what you think, the calcs stands for it self and was accepted many forums who still use it, your opinion that lacks proof is meaningless.

Illuminati is right. Back off and stop provoking people for fun N Agizar.

If Kishimoto the creator of Naruto says that the movie is canon then it is canon. Authors word >>>>>>>>>>>>>> your opinion.

Cutting the moon in half really means nothing considering the fact that your missing over 90% of the mass and considering that the moon is only 1/87 of earths mass its not that much. But naruto still reckts ichigo. Country buster>>>Not even island buster

Those calcs are cringe worthy but im not going to get into that. The OBD just has there heads up there asses all the time.

They are excepted by the OBD. the obd isnt that offical go to anyother debate forum no one agrees with these calcs. Sautama shit stomps naruto either way.

LOL these calcs are debunked and are accepted.

Only OBD accept their debunked calcs.

Their first claulations were debunked, so others are meaningless.

I've seen plenty of forums accept these calcs and you guys keep saying that they are debunked yet none of you are either debunking them or linking me to someone who did. These calcs are accepted and have been for quite a long time now and that wont change.

It is accepted in more places than the OBD and you say that the Perfect Susano isnt multiple kilometers in height yet that is a baseless claim since you cannot prove it. Either scale the Susano and prove that it is correct or link me to someone who did whos calcs got accepted and not debunked.

Just look at the calc itself. Its literally taking so many liberties and naruto considers some countrys the size of cities. Once again the OBD is just wanking the HST because thats what they do best and then act like they know everything about comics but then wank that too. There are some very good calcs from the OBD but if they are from a popular series chances are its just some wanking shit because people dig way too ******* deep into shit and then act like its legit because some math which doesn't even make ******* sense. Look at that blue line. '''LOOK AT IT'''. HOW THE **** DO YOU GET THAT? Never. Ever take a calc as legit without doing some research. The OBD only thinks they are the Bee's knees Via it being the earliyest of the its kind so anything else is shit according to them.

But this isn't about the OBD its if you think Naruto can beat Saitama which he can't so leave if your not bringing that up.

There was a previous calc that was accepted that makes the Shinju's roots and that "blue line' 63km. Also I know that OBD is wanking but this calc is mathematically correct. The math makes sense to me.

It is accepted in more places than the OBD and you say that the Perfect Susano isnt multiple kilometers in height yet that is a baseless claim since you cannot prove it. Either scale the Susano and prove that it is correct or link me to someone who did whos calcs got accepted and not debunked.

I can't do this now due to my slow internet.

Later i'm show you why PS is just 200 m in height

Also very small forests and 80-200 m sized mountains wew seen from space.

This means, that world in Naruto is smaller, than our by far

Prove the forest are small and prove that the mountains are 80 - 200m. You can't say ANYTHING to me without proving it.

Also the forest sizes wouldnt even matter since they are small in real life too.

They're should be city-sized or higher to be seen from space and in Naruto they're not

Show me a scan of the forests you are talking about and there are some forests in the real world that are smaller than citys thus point invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back