• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Naruto?!?

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
"You, person who looks awfully like me! You've done many acts and crimes that break the peace of this world! Any last words before I pulverize you for what you've done?!"

"I can kill you like the rest if you want to get in the way of my mission."

"Alright, if you want to play that way, then it's on! Before we fight, let's exchange names. I'm Naruto Uzumaki!"

"I'm also Naruto Uzumaki."

"..."

"..."

AGK!Naruto

vs

Canon!Naruto

Rules:

• Incursio Fusion Naruto vs Six Path Sage Mode Naruto (Is allowed Tailed Beast Six Path Sage Mode, however the Low 5-B rating is restricted unless the battle is too tipped in AGK!Naruto's favor).
  • Speed equalized.
  • In-character.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
  • The match takes place in the Valley of the End.
Music:

Battle Music 1

Battle Music 2

Score:

AGK!Naruto: 1

Canon!Naruto: 1

Inconclusive: 0

AGK Naruto via more defensive capability via Incursio's Armor. Since Canon Naruto doesn't have a Teigu, then he won't be capable of piercing the armor even with his strongest attacks. In addition, AGK Naruto is effectively Immortal due to his healing factor (which allows him to regenerate from disintegration by the way), and Susano'o's core, even if Canon Naruto somehow pierced the armor, which is impossible, He won't be capable of killing AGK Naruto, because he won't even think about destroying Susano'o's core, and even if he destroyed it, AGK Naruto's healing factor would just save him and regenerate the core, that is also said even in Canon Naruto's Low 5-B version as well.

AGK Naruto via more defense, healing factor, and immortality.

Eh, been days since this has been replied to, but might as well wait for more people to respond. For now though, I'll correct some things.

1) Saying Canon Naruto can't harm AGK Naruto because he doesn't have a Teigu is straight up NLF. On this wiki, we go by feats, and we can't assume that it can survive everything higher than its own tier. Take Berserker from Fate for example. His ablility is when he dies, he can resurrect up to 12 times. Simple, right? But no, it's also added that he's immune to the thing that killed him. This brings up NLF again. We can't assume that he'll be immune to everything, just as we can't assume Incursio is unbreakable without a Teigu.

Even if we stretch it and say, "Well since they're around the same level, let's say Canon Naruto won't break it any time soon", he does have one power that'll allow him to bypass the armor extremely easily: Truth-Seeking Orbs, "The user can shape and manipulate these black orbs that can delete anything they touch. They render nearly all powers that comes in contact with it completely useless. Naruto himself uses it as a staff/sword and the regular sphere forms however, he could possibly create other forms".

2) Since I'd be a hypocrite if I say that the Truth-Seeking Orbs would negate AGK Naruto's Regenerationn, I'll assume that AGK Naruto's Regenerationn will still work until there's scans or proof that the Truth-Seeking Orbs can negate Regenerationn. Then the main problem for Canon Naruto is that. If he can make a Truth-Seeking Orb so big, a la Spirit Bomb, that it'll just completely delete anything in its way, even disintegration level Regenerationn and Susano'o's core, Naruto could win.

The problem is whether Naruto will figure it out in time (though he likely will, considering his stamina could be on-par, if not higher than AGK Naruto's going by feats at the start of the fight, and his suprising intelligence on the battlefield).

That's all I really had to say, still counted your vote though, and I'm not voting myself, just giving counter points if nobody else will.

1 - 0 - 0.

Are the truth seeking orbs restricted?? Six Paths Naruto could very likely ignore AGK Naruto's durability especially since they are in the same level of power.

Not only that but those orbs are incredibly versatile and are very hard to destroy requiring natural energy(senjutsu) or meele (Taijutsu). Someone more powerful could likely destroy them but as they are very close in power I don't see how AGK Naruto could destroy them even with his Spatial attack sword.

So I will vote for Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto.

1 - 1 - 0. Keep in mind AGK Naruto's abilities though. He has quite a bit.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Are the truth seeking orbs restricted?? Six Paths Naruto could very likely ignore AGK Naruto's durability especially since they are in the same level of power.

Not only that but those orbs are incredibly versatile and are very hard to destroy requiring natural energy(senjutsu) or meele (Taijutsu). Someone more powerful could likely destroy them but as they are very close in power I don't see how AGK Naruto could destroy them even with his Spatial attack sword.

So I will vote for Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto.
Okay. What about Izangai? He can outright erase Canon Naruto out of existence. Also, in AGK Naruto's profile, he is immune to Power Nullification and Regenerationn Negation.

Back