• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Meliodas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Meliodas vs EoS Naruto,

if Naruto wins than it is pre-hagoromo power up Naruto vs current Meliodas ^_^

i think in both rounds Meliodas wins, he can reflect all chakra-based attacks (because of equi-thingy) :D

Uh... isn't Naruto multi continent level by end of story? The DC and Durability gap is pretty large...

Before that Bijuudamas make him Island Level+ with his only weakness afterward being speed. So Meliodas should be able to pull off a win if he throws one back with Full Counter, but otherwise gets stomped.

^meliodas also has revenge counter, it would add all damage that naruto did to meliodas and than throw it at naruto, mostlikely this would reach planetlvl... and meliodas also has a far more powerful healing than naruto :I not only his speed should make him to the winner :)

Not quite. Revenge Counter only works if Meliodas can survive the attack. If he dies before he finishes charging it fizzles out, rendering it useless. In addition, to use it Meliodas must take the attacks in question, meaning he can't use Full Counter and charge the attack at the same time.

Meliodas hasn't been shown tanking anything on the level of the Bijuudama yet in addition to the fact that the Bijuudama can be converted into an even faster laser.

i know that, but i think the healing powers of meliodas should keep him from dying, afterall he has now abilitys fara bove demon-hendrickson, that means he should be able to heal himself at at least equal speed (which was in hendricksons case really really fast) ^_^

btw, in which chapter did the bijuudama ever turn into a laser?

I don't watch the anime so I can't really give you a link, but all of the Tailed Beasts can eat their Bijuudamas to compress it and fire it out as a high speed beam. If you want confirmation the Naruto wiki has images if you type in Bijuudama.

Naruto by EOS was moon level, and mach 3k+

Meliodas wouldn't survive a TBB or anything Naruto throws and him... and his healing is next to useless because Rasenshiruken rips at atomic levels.

Naruto this is a mismatch,meliodas right now at best is an island buster while naruto is multi continent level.

He did say pre-Hagoromo powerup if EoS is too strong for Meliodas. What do you guys think about that?

Not necessarily. Naruto is only clocked in at Island Level+ pre-Hagoromo with Massively Hypersonic speed versus Melioda's Large Mountain level and Massively Hypersonic+. Along with Melioda's hax he might actually take pre-Hagoromo Naruto.

Oh just checked on pre-hago Naruto, yeah I'd say things balance out more. Naruto still has the upper hand in DC though..

Zerzavyx98 said:
Oh just checked on pre-hago Naruto, yeah I'd say things balance out more. Naruto still has the upper hand in DC though..
Yea but melidoas is faster naruto is not gonna get to hit him

Without hago power up Naruto might be slower but still far better AP and Durability so i think Naruto wins with variety but not easily though Post hago power up is just overkill

TISSG7Regrave said:
Without hago power up Naruto might be slower but still far better AP and Durability so i think Naruto wins with variety but not easily though Post hago power up is just overkill
narutos attack strength doent mater since meliodas can reflect all of them easily via his special power, and narutos healing stops at "recreation of limbs", if meliodas severs his head than naruto will die ^_^

GreatestSin said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
narutos attack strength doent mater since meliodas can reflect all of them easily via his special power, and narutos healing stops at "recreation of limbs", if meliodas severs his head than naruto will die ^_^
Full Counter is useless against indirect attacks. For example, if Naruto descides to blow up the continent 50 times over, Meliodas cannot use Full Counter against it, and it would result in the death of Meliodas.

UncleSpaceman said:
Full Counter is useless against indirect attacks. For example, if Naruto descides to blow up the continent 50 times over, Meliodas cannot use Full Counter against it, and it would result in the death of Meliodas.
isnt meliodas way faster than naruto? he should be able to not let naruto get enough distance for something like that :I

PS: nevermind, ok, pre-hogoromo naruto vs meliodas seems to be a better match ^_^

@RavenSupreme

than would all 7 sins togehter against EoS-naruto win?

On meliodas profile it says that full counter doesn't work against ordinary punches ,so naruto just kills him with a punch.

i doubt narutos casual punches are on a level to hurt meliodas

its his energy attacks which give him the victory

Naruto's striking strength is at least continent level ,so he stomps meliodas with casual punches.

Khapoios the OP says that if EoS is too much use pre-Hagoromo boost.

Against regular Sage Naruto Meliodas can send back all of his Bijuudamas and match him in close combat while also running circles around him.

Kkapoios said:
On meliodas profile it says that full counter doesn't work against ordinary punches ,so naruto just kills him with a punch.

meliodas has good durability and mroe than anything he has immense healing powers, (plus,(in a scenario where the punches could hurt him) if naruto doesnt manage to defeat him in a punch meliodas could use revenge counter and send it back to naruto than heal himself) ^_^

btw, which punching-feat makes his punches continent lvl? as far as i remember he always used chakra-based-super-energy attacks, the times he punched someone and got a result was in the fight with Pain, other than that he also punched sasuke in their last fight but between them it is mostly (or always) either him or a clone using rasengans/rasenshurikens :)

nah sorry. his hand was clearly chakra influenced. you see it glimming and electric stuff around it at 7.15

doesnt matter actually

his energy based attacks give him the win anyway

Can you guys read the OP please? We all know that EoS is a stomp, but there's a second part to the fight you know...

pre-hagoromo means

only biju mode naruto

right?

meliodas should win this especially with his newest upgrade and the way his FC works

if its Biju sage mode naruto

meliodas still gets wrecked

Bijuu Sage Naruto is the Island Level+ and Massively Hypersonic one.

Hagoromo Sage is when he gets the black floating spheres and all of his OP hax.

So yeah Round 1 against EoS, Naruto gets stomped.

Round 2 against Bijuu Sage... I'm pretty sure Meliodas will run circles around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back