• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy

Luffy's full haki would be really good in order to fight Naruto, but not Ichigo. Actually Naruto caould take Ichigo or Luffy, but Luffy is no match to Ichigo. Finally as Ichigo is also the smartest one, i would say that Ichigo would win

I actually accidentally spat my drink when I read Ichigo is the smartest one.

May I ask the things he did in combat that contributed to intelligence? Not doubting or anything, just asking since I've never seen or heard of him do something notably smart in combat.

Gemmysaur said:
I actually accidentally spat my drink when I read Ichigo is the smartest one.
May I ask the things he did in combat that contributed to intelligence? Not doubting or anything, just asking since I've never seen or heard of him do something notably smart in combat.
it's not so much him having good intelligence, it's just that his opponents have.. a more notable lack of.

Well, Ichigo is very gifted academically but combat wise Naruto is the smartest here, despite his moments, as he's been repeatedly compared to combat geniuses Shikamaru and Sasuke.

I see. That's my thought as well.

I mean Naruto did pull a whack a mole from Kakashi's book in the Last as one of his combat intel feats.

Correct me if I'm wrong but combat intel-wise; Naruto>Luffy>Ichigo?

ichi show intel feats in battle with gin , luffy do not show anything about intel feats

So , nar > ichi > luffy about combat wise

I know I'm a little late guys but seriously. Combat smarts go to Luffy easily. I've watched all of these three anime and keep up with them and out of these three Luffy has come up with the strangest and most interesting attacks with his body alone. Not including the haki based attacks and forms.

Combat smarts in order from top to bottom is Luffy>>>Naruto>>Ichigo without a doubt.

Back on topic. Ichigo would take this with mid to high difficulty against Naruto.

Blackout046 said:
I know I'm a little late guys but seriously. Combat smarts go to Luffy easily. I've wated all of these three anime and keep up with them and out of these three Luffy has come up with the strangest and most interesting attacks with his body alone. Not including the haki based attacks and forms.
Combat smarts in order from top to bottom is Luffy>>>Naruto>>Ichigo without a doubt.

Back on topic. Ichigo would take this with mid to high difficulty against Naruto.
No, Naruto has shown the smartest strategies, as evident against characters like Zabuza, Neji, Gaara, Pain and somewhat against Kakuzu.

And every one of his strategies were pretty brilliant!

As for the battle, Ichigo high diffs Naruto.

LlamaGod1411 said:
Blackout046 said:
I know I'm a little late guys but seriously. Combat smarts go to Luffy easily. I've wated all of these three anime and keep up with them and out of these three Luffy has come up with the strangest and most interesting attacks with his body alone. Not including the haki based attacks and forms.

No, Naruto has shown the smartest strategies, as evident against characters like Zabuza, Neji, Gaara, Pain and somewhat against Kakuzu.

What I meant is that Luffy has developed the most diverse attacks completely on his own making him a fighting genious! In that reguard he is smarter than Naruto.

Tell me all of Naruto's abilities and techniques and tell me which ones he came up with on his own. Jiraya taught him his signerature techniques like the Rasengan and the toads taught him Sage Mode. The fox form he has is drawn from the nine tails, not himself.

Luffy came up with all of his attacks on his own and only learned haki from the Dark King Reliegh.

I agree that Ichigo high diffs Naruto.

Blackout046 said:
Tell me all of Naruto's abilities and techniques and tell me which ones he came up with on his own. Jiraya taught him his signerature techniques like the Rasengan and the toads taught him Sage Mode. The fox form he has is drawn from the nine tails, not himself.

Luffy came up with all of his attacks on his own and only learned haki from the Dark King Reliegh.

Rasenshuriken (variant that cuts through stuff and explodes remotely dealing cellular damage)

Wakusei Rasengan (variant that turns into a tornado on detonation)

Rasenkyugan (variant that makes use of chakra arms he learned to use to draw in enemies towards it)

Rasenrangan (variant that makes use of chakra arms to simultaneously launch multiple rasengan without clones)

Strategy-wise: Caught Zabuza with a bunshin disguised as a fuuma shuriken hidden under another fuuma shuriken thrown by Sasuke, Distracted Kaguya with Reverse Harem no Jutsu, Multiple Odama Rasengan via clones to distract Toneri while he shows up from underground to hit Toneri with Rasengan, Swatting Sandaime Raikage's hand to stab it into his own chest when Rasenshuriken proved innefective, Tossing Rasenshuriclone into fat Pain, Bunshin henge'd into debris to ambush Pain, etc.

Naruto is practically the only ninja ever to ever mix the highest ends of nature transformation and shape transformation to create the wind rasengan which he develops into the rasenshuiken,such feat hasn't been duplicated by any other shinobi that we know of,and considering this includes some pretty smart people all of which have access to the same move pool as naruto,not like luffy's unique body that let's him do unique stuff,i think naruto's intelligence is downplayed a lot.

Blackout046 said:
LlamaGod1411 said:
Blackout046 said:

What I meant is that Luffy has developed the most diverse attacks completely on his own making him a fighting genious! In that reguard he is smarter than Naruto.

Well, apart from learning a Jutsu that took the Yondaime three years to create, in three days, these are his other feats.

> Learns a B-Rank Kinjutsu in a couple of hours.

> Uses the aforementioned Kinjutsu in very, very very smart ways to take down opponents.

> Manages to add an Element to his Rasengan, a feat which people like Kakashi&Jiraiya failed to do so.

> Learns Sage Mode, presumably faster than Jiraiya, and this is a perfect Sage Mode.

> Manages to befriend a giant creature of hatred, and later befriends eight other creatures of hatred.

> Creates new Variants of Rasengan/Rasenshuriken on the fly, casually.

> Creates Reverse Harem jutsu, which he probably thought was ingenious, and managed to shock Kaguya with it.

I could give his combat tactics feats if you'd like.

To be fair adding an element to his rasengan was something Jiraiya and Kakashi could have done had they had more chakra, Naruto could only do it because he had the chakra to use many clones at once.

Still Naruto being the only one to actually use strategy in his fights easily takes combat smarts, with Luffy trailing behind him and Ichigo in dead last imo

Well, Nardo still had to figure out how to do it, even if he did cheat by condensing years of practice and theory into days or something via kagebunshin exp boost haxx.

Still, I don't know how Nardo can react to someone twice as fast as he is, so even with the big gap in combat intelligence, Ichigo is still the victor via shunpo + lol!Getsuga Tenshou.

• Unless I'm mistaken with what I said since this thread is two months old and there may be some changes I'm not aware of.

Yeah whether or not Ichigo wins has never really been up for debate, pretty much just by how much and who wins in specific categories, namely combat smarts

Ichigo mid-high difficulty

He is faster, his form is permanent as long as he does not use his saigo no gestugatensho , his force did destroy a mountain not him Striking it it was just the force of him moving his arm and he destroyed it ,aizens attack with only a burned arm and the arm was not immobilized by it ether aslo aizen was angry that ichigo reached a higher level than him a still yet to be determined level and this is when aizen evolved again ( i know speculation but still it is something )

LlamaGod1411 said:
Blackout046 said:
LlamaGod1411 said:
Blackout046 said:

Well, apart from learning a Jutsu that took the Yondaime three years to create, in three days, these are his other feats.

> Learns a B-Rank Kinjutsu in a couple of hours.

> Uses the aforementioned Kinjutsu in very, very very smart ways to take down opponents.

> Manages to add an Element to his Rasengan, a feat which people like Kakashi&Jiraiya failed to do so.

> Learns Sage Mode, presumably faster than Jiraiya, and this is a perfect Sage Mode.

> Manages to befriend a giant creature of hatred, and later befriends eight other creatures of hatred.

> Creates new Variants of Rasengan/Rasenshuriken on the fly, casually.

> Creates Reverse Harem jutsu, which he probably thought was ingenious, and managed to shock Kaguya with it.

I could give his combat tactics feats if you'd like.
Naruto didn't learn Rasengan in three days. In fact, it took him several weeks and even then, his solution was sub-optimal (requiring a clone) to do, what was a one-handed jutsu.

But yeah, Naruto is the smartest among the three - because he's the only one with actual military training. Luffy is a natural genius without proper education, he can do what he puts his mind to (even switch off his mind ???) but it is not comparable to Naruto's disciplined training. Ichigo is way behind. His default winning strategy is to overpower his opponents or, if that doesn't work, get shit on badly enough to unlock a new mode LOLZ

@Anmol Naruto's smarts are not through training. He makes those plans up on the fly.

About the Rasengan, I was referring to the bet, and it wasn't "Sub-Optimal" as you put it.

It had the same power as the actual Rasengan, so it is pretty same.

Anyways, this should be locked, lol. Everyone went completely off topic.

Ichigo wins. Every time Ichigo accidently swings his sword the world maps need redrawing.

But on a serious note Ichigo wins via speed and that his most powerful attacks besides mugetsu are more convenient and quicker to use in this scenario.

Naruto could win if Ichigo does not blitz him straight away or decides to take the fight slowly.

Close this thread. Ichigo is 6-B, making this into a stomp. tier High 6-C characters can't do anything to a 6-B w/ out hax--which neither Naruto nor Luffy have. It also seems as though half of you are straying from using the keys in the OP anyways, making this entire topic derail from its actual purpose. It's also a very old thread.

Back