• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Ichigo in the latest Death Battle

Dat Dot said:
You know I think Ichigo have decent chance of winning if ScrewAttack take the statement seriously, for example : Ichigo can tanked kurohitsugi (Stated by Aizen it can warp Time and Space) Boomstick be like: "That dude tanked a freaking black hole...!" or Aizen statement of being a higher dimension, Boomstick : "Ichigo defeat a f*cking 4-D beings..!!" oh boy.. can't wait for it lol
Exactly, it's the same obscene fanwank, naruto keeps getting, against allows logical sense. Yet, I accepted.

7th Ki'oon said:
Could screw attacks choice, have any influence for naruto and bleach, on this site?
Nope. None of their opinions and calcs have any effect on anything on this site or the OBD.

Yeah, that probably won't happen. They just about always disregard this wiki's info when doing their research, and we generally do the same.

Their rules are also much different from ours, prime examples of this being that they don't allow any scaling for a character unless said character already has feats on the level of the person they scale to, and that they use composite versions for every character that isn't from Marvel or DC. We can't really use anything they provide when their research is based around those guidelines.

Basically we all do things differently and we should respect that this wiki and the OBD are perfect examples

Quick question, can Ichigo defeat Seths version of Naruto?

I mean he is causally multi planet level and faster than light.

I think there was a "Why Ichigo is stronger than you think" video around that puts him in Universal level and being able to cut away entire dimensions with his sword. Fun stuff.

My favourite moments from this DB episode:

1. Boomstick's reactions to "Ichigo can take 54 Little Boys to the face".

2. "Mexican Hell"

3. Ulquiorra being Large Island level (440 Gigatons).

4. Ichibei being Sub-Relativistic and Ichigo being 1.4c (FTL).

5. Naruto performing his Sexy Jutsu and Ichigo saying "Really?"

6. Bitchigo, Burrito kid, Enchilada kid.

OMG...

Lelelele

I just commented that said Naruto wasn't light speed and I got attacked...

These naruto wankers.

I'll still try to fight them back with my SoL Raikage, SoL Haku, and Universal Temari1!11!11!1!

Some interesting opinions from the cancer that is the YouTube comment section:

• Aizen solos Narutoverse while sitting on his chair lmao´╗┐
  • If you've seen the Bleach Hell Verse movie, when he is in his Vasto Lorde form, he fired a cero that blew literally blew up Hell itself (a dimension)
  • Naruto is 3x light speed for dodging Madara's lightning attack.
  • Naruto literally has infinite Chakra reserves.
And there is always that one poor soul that says

• Goku still casually solos them both.
Stay classy YouTube.

Those comments are nothing compared to the one's on Goku vs Superman

I still have ******* nightmares because of them

Damn it, I'm late to laugh at Ichigo 2-C. Oh well, that guy not only tries to diminish Naruto's feats with all his might but he is the biggest Bleach fanboy that has ever existed. It is the winning combination. I will follow this boy closely, he'll say something stupid like that anytime.

Back