• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Ichigo in the latest Death Battle

who do i think would win personally ? Naruto.. who i think is going to win the deathbattle.. Probably Ichigo

I am gonna go by DeathBattle reasoning, but before I do, tell me which version do they use? Like end of series or only end of anime.

In that case if they really go by manga they will likely give the win to Ichigo for beating Yhwach who was about to destroy the different worlds.

If they only go by animated feats than Naruto cause of the moon thing.

Of course thou Naruto only needs harem no justu to beat Ichigo considering his reactions on yuroichi and since its in character for Naruto to use it...

Naruto has no manga durability feats, to his name, outside of the last, which is an outlier.

Because, boruto hasn't shown anything remotely near it. Especially, compared to FGT ichigo tanking butterfly Aizen's cert nuke and coming out with only a scorched arm/unusable.

But I suppose they'll make whatever decision causes the most controversy. Frankly, a better fight would've Sasuke, because of his vast powerful versatility.

@7th Ki'oon

Uh Naruto had manga durability feats What are you talking about.

Pretty much every time he gets hit is a Durability feat. Plus during his sage mode training he lost his balance Fell quite a few feat Landed on a Spike IIRC and noted how that didn't hurt.

I'm quite eager to see their take on it. Hopefully, they don't go fanfic Narutard route, or asspull Ichigo.

That said, do both characters have at least 2 feats each that are not via scaling, to show for their current tiering here in vsb? I can't remember and I can't check at the moment.

Blanked said:
In that case if they really go by manga they will likely give the win to Ichigo for beating Yhwach who was about to destroy the different worlds.
If they only go by animated feats than Naruto cause of the moon thing.

Of course thou Naruto only needs harem no justu to beat Ichigo considering his reactions on yuroichi and since its in character for Naruto to use it...
I don't really think it's in characters for EoS Naruto to still be using that, didn't he grow and mature by the end of the series?

Jesterofgames said:
@7th Ki'oon
Uh Naruto had manga durability feats What are you talking about.
Nothing comparable to the average shinigami, the naruto-verse is mostly filled with glass cannons.

Naruto's higher end durability is vested in his kurama cloak, which is quite large, and is the only way naruto could ever pose a threat to ichigo and it's durability is comparable to the other bijuu, which ichigo can effortlessly break through, and Naruto himself is seriously lacking in solid durability feats, especially in comparison to ichigo, who regularly got thrown/pushed through buildings.

Notably when he fought Gin, naruto's never been tossed at or through a mountain or building. Also the fact ichigo has aerial mobility, fundamentally skews the fight heavily in his favour, because can easily dodge naruto's bijuu dama's and Rasen shuriken. Which is why Sasuke is a better match up, because he can fly via perfect Sussano'o.

I think his best personal durability feat is VotE 1, when Sasuke through him into the Cliffside.

Shinobi are superhuman, but much one piece characters (whom have way better and consistent durability feats) bullets and knifes can still harm and kill them.

C'mon. Don't encourage him to embarrass himself (...no offense @7th)

Anyway, my question is if this is at their peak, or at their current states.

Assuming peak, pretty sure Ichigo could win off of his speed alone to bypass the AP disadvantage. But Naruto's hax and unpredictability would definitely throw him for a loop, has the range and numbers via clones, and is still relatively comparable in speed. So in the end, Naruto should win.

Assuming current...not sure. For one, pretty sure Ichigo's current state is his peak. Can't say the same for Naruto AP is closer, with Naruto still at an advantage. And he loses unpredictability in exchange for competence. Probs still Naruto though.

But let's face it. They're not gonna use any of the best feats of the two, nor will they properly scale.

Huesito88 said:
Lol if you seriously believe this make a content revision thread to downgrade most of the Naruto verse
I did, but this websites entrenched biased, meant nothing came of it.

All the moon level tiering, in naruto comes from Chibuku tensei, in which the mass is made proportional to energy expent, (like dragon ball) ergo harm being with moon level energy, receive Moon level tiering for doing so. Which is a fallacy, in the case of naruto. Their AP is supposed to moon level, they sure as hell couldn't destroy a moon.

One thing we can all agree on about this upcoming Death Battle: The comments section is going to be as bad a shit show as Superman vs Goku and Superman vs Goku Round 2 as well as Cell vs Meruem.

Arigarmy said:
I just wait for them to do their speed feats that are way below their actual speeds. In MPH too.
I wouldn't be surprised if as per their calcs Naruto will be just barely Supersonic and Ichigo just barely Hypersonic.

I'm okay that we're getting this instead of Naruto vs Luffy. But this will have the worst shitstorm in the comments and we'll probably get a rematch as SA's response. (And I'm still pissed the **** off over Lucario vs Renamon with how they didn't even touch a Digimon game for the research)

Back