• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Base Adult Naruto (6B) vs Hiei (6B)

• naruto is not allowed to accesses any forms, so just base
  • speed is equalized
  • Battle takes place in a stadium

Naruto because of shadow clones and Rasenshuriken spam that he can redirect and rapidly expand. And smoke bombs for distraction purposes so he can get his attacks in or something.

Between the two, I'd likely say the demon. Hiei casually shrugs off elemental damage even back in the Dark Tournament and before. Given his long history with Kurama, aka anime Batman, he's not a stranger to strategic people, so normal ninja deception isn't really gonna work. In terms of strength, they're about equal, given Hiei's placement in the S class (even the lowest S class is country level, and Hiei could contend with a held back version of the strongest S class currently alive) and Naruto's calc. Rasenshuriken is countered by the Dragon of the Darkness Flame, and Naruto has no counter to the Jaganshi form or Hiei absorbing the Dragon of the Darkness Flame.

Ugh. And I didn't want to argue which is why I gave a lazy vote.

I'm not seeing a particular reason on why he has resistance to Elemental Manipulation. There are different elements so does it mean he has resistance to everything? Also, resistance doesn't connote immunity. Proof that he has resistance to something that attacks on a cellular level? And Rasenshuriken has one-shotted people on Naruto's level or above him (for example, Building level Naruto one-shotting Town level Kakuzu and killing two of his hearts in one shot, disintegrating one of Pain's bodies who are on his level, one-shotting and incapacitating Madara who would have died if not for absorbing the Shinju). Not like it would particularly matter when he can continually spam thousands of clones without any effort and have all of use Ultra Big Ball Rasengan. Or shoot them in the form of beams if he doesn't want to get close.

No, Naruto doesn't utilize normal strategies and this has been noted several times in the series and subsequently seen him praised by high level ninja and people like Tobirama. It has regularly worked on people smarter and more experienced than him. Besides, that's just like me saying 'Hmm, ninja in Naruto are used to things like hiding themselves in mist to cover their attacks, utilizing smoke bombs in different ways, using explosions to hide their location and spring up for a surprise attack, throwing a fake explosive tag to lure the opponent into thinking it's real and covering their faces only for it not to detonate and eat a Water Dragon, using clones as decoys, forming intangible clones to catch their opponents off guard etc. They have seen these things multiple times because of the dangers they face on missions so it won't be effective on them.' Obviously, that's not true. Also, all these things are stuff that Naruto can do (except the intangible clones and mist stuff) and like I said, his unorthodox methods and strategies have worked on people smarter and experienced than him so I see no reason why it wouldn't be useful especially since he massively improved during the two year timeskip.

Naruto tanked a Country level explosion while almost devoid of his chakra which is what gives him strength in the first place. Sure we can say he didn't fight after that but that's because he thought Hinata chose Toneri over him and he was without most of his chakra which Toneri had already drained. Meanwhile, looking at Hiei's profile, he got incapacitated from taking a punch from Sensui. I see no reason why Naruto can't do that given that he uses Country level attacks casually. Which will be worse when he spams it with thousands of clones.

That would depend on how fast and how many Dragon of the Darkness Flame(s) Hiei can use. Also, like I said above, Naruto has many versions of the Rasengan which he can use en masse so I don't imagine something like this would be a particular problem. How does Naruto have no counter to them? How many dragons can he release in this form? Because Naruto can just create clones and let them handle the dragons. And if he can't create as much dragons as Naruto can create clones (I sort of doubt it as Kid Naruto could create one thousand against Kimimaro and 999 against Gaara), then he'll actually be overwhelmed. Additionally, he can just create clones and have them throw him out of harm's way. Not to mention, he has a massive range advantage, Kurama for regular advice and help with strategic issues and can propel himself with his Rasengan for some sort of flight.

Naruto tanked a country level explosion while drained of chakra, and it didn't damage his clothes.

Oh, and Naruto isn't even limited to country level AP in base. He could distract with clones and pump up Spirit Ball from Boruto.

Beyond that, Naruto can spam clones for massive dakka or clonebait like what BFF elaborated on.

Hiei has a natural resistance to Elemental Damage due to being the child of an ice demon and a fire demon. He casually shrugged off Zeru's and Seiryu's assault on him, both with the intent to kill. He one shotted both of them. And while the Rasenshuriken does attack on the cellular level, its still approximately equal to the dragon, given that thing turns you into a post-nuke shadow, and it will not cut through it. Not to mention that it actively seeks its target, and Hiei can still use it as a power boost. Only time people ever resisted it were with barriers (Sensui), and even then, they struggle (Bui). Mukuro is an exception, but being one, the strongest demon alive, and having spatial cutting which is >>>> cellular level cutting, makes sense. And all those ninja techniques still pale in comparison from learning from the demon renowned for his strategy for thousands of years, sets plans a thousand years earlier, instantly comes up with defeating opponents that are either way stronger than him (while near death) or type 3 immortal, and even then uses some of the strategies that came up above. Unorthodox methods still don't get you far when your biggest rival is a street brawler who specializes in the unorthodox (see Yusuke vs Sensui (first round)).

Don't use Chapter Black feats when this is Three Kings Hiei. This Hiei can take on people, and is equal to others, who'd treat Sensui like Sensui would treat BoS Hiei. And that's not an exaggeration. This Hiei is the one that can take on 77 S class demons without a sweat. Even the weakest S class is country level.

Doesn't matter how many. Hiei without the dragon, which in itself is nearly stadium sized, can, as I said above, take on 77 country levelers in a single fight. Yusuke can extremely casually take on 100 and Hiei is approximately equal. Two Dragons that should ignore durability would be capable of taking out 1000 clones. And that still doesn't count Jaganshi form. Range wouldn't matter, as both are primarily close range fighters.

Okay, so I'm confused about some things. What elemental attacks has Hiei resisted before? I can't just say he has resistance to all the elements possible so I'll go with the ones he has displayed resistance to. He doesn't necessarily have to attack it with Rasenshuriken in the first place. Also, it's not entirely made up of wind. There's still a big ball of chakra there. Did Hiei completely no-sell the spatial cutting? Just because someone has faced something before, doesn't necessarily mean it wouldn't have any significance or effect on him. Unorthodox strategies can come in different forms. You can't honestly say because Hiei is Yusuke's biggest rival and Yusuke has a unorthodox style of fighting, he wouldn't have any trouble with people that use that style of fighting. For example, because Pain got caught off-guard by Naruto throwing smoke bombs and blinding him leading him to be subsequently subjected to Frog Song doesn't mean someone throwing smoke bombs at him wouldn't have any luck doing anything to him. Or because he got clowned by Naruto transforming into his Rasenshuriken only to transform back and slam a Rasengan into him means he won't be affected by anyone using that on him again. Or that because Gai specializes in taijutsu and Kakashi is his biggest rival and they regularly spar with and have contests with each other, someone specializing in taijutsu wouldn't really bother Kakashi. Or let's say, Yamamoto from Bleach has been a captain for years, and has fought against people specializing in Kido or use Kido in different ways, anyone using Kido wouldn't bother him. It simply depends on the circumstances and the opponent involved. I can easily say because Sasuke is Naruto's biggest rival and regularly tanks his Katons which he specializes in and comes up with several ways to deal with them, using his surroundings, location or clones to minimize the damage or straight up evade them without any issues, Hiei's attacks won't be of any problem to him.

I don't even know what I did here, so I'm sorry. I don't know YYH so I have no idea of what Chapter Black is. I'm just going by what's on his profile. Naruto's clones are all Country level. They all have the same AP as him. Back when he just unlocked KCM, they were fighting against and injured people on his level despite the fact that they have limited chakra and durability. And did those demons bother to coordinate their attacks and use their numbers to their advantage? Or did they have the versatility like Naruto and his clones do?

How does it not matter how many? We're assuming that Naruto can create only 1000 clones when he could do that as a kid. Assuming that he can create just 1000 is a very massive lowball. He created enough clones to fill up Kaguya's dimension and referred to it as his personal dimension in that instant. If I remember correctly, Kaguya had to move to another dimension or something to get away from them because of their sheer number. So taking care of 77 or 100 guys casually does not really matter especially if they didn't do the things I inquired of earlier. Just one of his clones was able to hold out against her for some time, despite the fact that she's above him and Sasuke combined, and is superior to Hamura and Hagoromo, who is in turn stronger than Naruto. And he has noticeably better chakra control now, as he's able to casually form a Rasenshuriken and redirect it which he couldn't do even in his strongest forms prior to the timeskip. So, he wouldn't have any problems creating any amount he wants, especially as he has Kurama to continually gather chakra for him. I've seen people mentioning range as an advantage even for people who specialize in or prefer to fight in close range. And Naruto does fight from range, so it's a valid point. Things like Sexy no Jutsu (harem version) might possibly create an opening for him. Or bullrushing him with clones and attacking from underground like he did against Toneri, Replacement Jutsu to evade Hiei's attacks, transforming himself or his clones into inanimate objects using Henge for surprise attacks, utilizing fake explosive tags like I said earlier, or incapacitating him with ninja wire that restrict the flow of energy. Remember like Gemmy said, he created a massive Rasengan for Boruto when being restrained, having gone through a battle against Momoshiki and having his chakra drained prior to that. In his peak form, he and his clones would be capable of doing that, and to a better extent. And they outnumber his dragons by a very large margin (look at what I said about his clone party against Kaguya and him having better control over his chakra to prevent wastage) so I see no problem in that area too. Also, the flight and continuous advice from Kurama.

But hey, I guess we can agree to disagree.

I mean... I'm sorry but... If Naruto 8 years prior to this base form one-shot someone who is HIGH 6-A (Toneri)

I don't see why we need to even talk about rasenshuriken OR Rasengan. Naruto would just need to... well... punch him. Clones to close the gap and dodge etc etc and just... punch him.

Like it even says on the mans profile

"Country level (Survived a punch from an enraged Mukuro, who is one of the strongest fighters in existence. However, he was incapacitated for an extended period)"

Mukuro is listed as at least 6-B

one-shot someone who is HIGH 6-A with a punch no less.

I don't see how Hiei stands a chance to be quite frank... I'm pretty sure it's a stomp. Elemental resistance means nothing if you get (pardon the language) KNOCKED THE **** OUT

How? He doesn't have access to forms sure but covering his hand with Chakra shouldn't count as a "form"

He's utilizing something he has to fight, it's basically a tool when in his hand, it's like removing a sword from a swordman, just because they have it doesn't mean they have a new form it just means they have something to use.

instead of a rasenshuriken he just emmits chakra from his hand and punches, that shouldn't count as a form

Base Naruto can pump up attacks to that level. Hell he boosted Boruto's Rasengan into a spirit bomb/ball in base.

...but I'm keeping out of that one. Point of the matter is, Naruto is country level for an event where he's drained of chakra. This is fresh Naruto.

What Gemmy said.

And hello man? He put chakra on his hand, Period. that's it, how can you consider something like that a form.

Anyways, Naruto takes this even if for some strange reason he's not allowd to tranfer chakra from within into his HAND. A 1000 country level shadow clones should do the trick. He wins mid-diff, If anything rasenshuriken would be a trump card or something, Naruto can just beat Hiei to death

It's worth noting I'm just saying this if Hiei really does have Elemental resistance to the extent something like Rasengan wouldn't work. The scenario I have playing in my head is Naruto uses Rasengan, sees he has resistance to it, so just puts chakra into his hand instead of into a jutsu and beats teh ever living crap out of Hiei

Oh right. It's just a ball of Chakra. my bad, I categorized it as wind mb mb. well I guess that just furthers the point of Naruto has many many ways to win

Aizenishere said:
What Gemmy said.

And hello man? He put chakra on his hand, Period. that's it, how can you consider something like that a form.

Anyways, Naruto takes this even if for some strange reason he's not allowd to tranfer chakra from within into his HAND. A 1000 country level shadow clones should do the trick. He wins mid-diff, If anything rasenshuriken would be a trump card or something, Naruto can just beat Hiei to death
Hmm, well putting Kurama's chakra in his hand can't really be called base either.

It's Chakra man, whether he puts it into a rasengan or into his fist what does it matter? still get the same result.

Why not? It's practically the same as using chakra on your feet to stand on water. Just because he puts it on his hand to punch someone and its colors different suddenly makes it an entirely different thing?

Yeah, I get what you mean. If it was Naruto's chakra, it would be counted as base. But he was using Kurama's chakra, so it can't be counted as base.

This is Adult Naruto though, when have you ever seen him use Chakra that wasn't Orange??

Now that him and Kurama are buddies

Kuramas Chakra basically is Narutos now.

Also worth mentioning I doubt who's chakra it is makes a difference... Naruto just uses te Foxes of of what I said above

Hey, that makes sense. His chakra hasn't been shown to be blue anymore. But still, the combination of his and Kurama's chakra results in orange, so we can't be sure if he used his chakra or Kurama's in that instant.

Does it really matter? Again apart from the difference in colour we already know if you emit chakra you can boost something

Prime example being Asuma making his weapons sharper.

Even if it's Naruto's own Chakra being poured onto his fist you'll get the same result.

Mention what? xD that he can use chakra in his hand to punch someone and it doesnt count as a form?

Regardless of that anways.

Naruto wins for above reasons

Naruto's chakra color
Naruto has yellow chakra, according to him.
Kurama has red according to Naruto.

So, yeah. They're pretty much bonded.

So if Naruto puts Chakra on his hand to punch like he did vs Toneri all should be well and done right? It would count as Base

Well, I was all for having Naruto's AP variable up to Moon+, and his durability shifting depending on his super saiyan form...

So yeah. If we take his AP as variable, he trollstomps with a punch that will make Saitama cry in pride. That, and we have to have his AP restricted to equal with Hiei or something.

If there is a Tier difference, 6-B vs 6-A, there is really not much that Hiei can do to close that gap and it's a stomp in NAruto's favor. But if they are both on the same Tier, then it could be a close fight, especially because Hiei has Fire attribute which gives him an advantage over Naruto's Wind release - So Naruto will have to bank on Rasengan instead of Rasenshuriken. But apart form that, Naruto is difficult to pin down due to his unconventional fighting style using Clones and Deception - and he has dealt with everything Hiei brings to the table - swordfighting, fire techniques, streaming energy attacks through swords etc. Ultimately, Naruto wins - mid-high diff

Burning Full Fingers
Hmm, well putting Kurama's chakra in his hand can't really be called base either.
Kurama's chakra= red

naruto chakra = yallow/gold

Back