• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aparajita said:
GTgokussj4 said:
Seems like majority thinks goku wins can this be added to his victory?
With Goku being so many tiers above... is it even a notable victory?
Ofcoutse it can because the stats are equalized which means it was a fair fight. Saitama was added to Goku victory as well but they made a note that it was saiyan saga Goku.

So this shows some of the strongest fighters in the world are book stupid.

Atleast Naruto knew how to count, though we can't fault Goku for not having any education whatsoever.

Laughing at Buu not knowing how to spell his name though.

Gemmysaur said:
So this shows some of the strongest fighters in the world are book stupid.
Atleast Naruto knew how to count, though we can't fault Goku for not having any education whatsoever.

Laughing at Buu not knowing how to spell his name though.
The thing that amazed me is that Goku actually passed lol he isn't that dumb after all.

umm just read the chapter from the link above and I feel like I need to just say something. This is gonna be about both characters intelligence.

As kids the same age Naruto knew how to count. Goku didn't know how to count past ten until he met launch. Naruto at least had somwhere close to the normal intellience of a kid his age.

But you can say this doesn't really matter since both are kinesthetic learners and this is about combat. Both are able to understand attacks before others even have a thought. Naruto able to understand TSB when only the 2nd Hokage did and Goku when it comes to ki attacks.

Now both are able to make really good strategies on the fly, but Naruto is famous because of it. Sure Goku has used some strategies in combat like when he did a double feint on tiens bouble feint.

So yeah had to get that off my chest. Anyway I think Naruto would win cause of the sheer variety of abililites he has.

President35JFK said:
Well, it was in the bonus round that they compare their intelligence. People are just having fun with it.

Goku is more of the traditional combat smarts (e.g. feints, double feints, triple feints, tailbiting, thumb biting, headbiting, rockbiting, eyepokes) while Naruto is the more out-of-the-box ninja moves (e.g. turning himself into a projectile, turning a bunshin into a projectile, turning Rasengan into a projectile, turning himself into something else and turning that into a projectile, turning a durability-ignoring black ball of death into a projectile by kicking it) so its a really good matchup for them.

Gemmysaur said:
President35JFK said:
Well, it was in the bonus round that they compare their intelligence. People are just having fun with it.
Goku is more of the traditional combat smarts (e.g. feints, double feints, triple feints, tailbiting, thumb biting, headbiting, rockbiting, eyepokes) while Naruto is the more out-of-the-box ninja moves (e.g. turning himself into a projectile, turning a bunshin into a projectile, turning Rasengan into a projectile, turning himself into something else and turning that into a projectile, turning a durability-ignoring black ball of death into a projectile by kicking it) so its a really good matchup for them.
I agree completely but gotta question.....why did you write snip?

President35JFK said:
I agree completely but gotta question.....why did you write snip?
Snip = Msg too long

To lessen the time and effort one has to scroll down, I remove unecessary things like quoting an entire wall of text that makes the post unecessarily longer.

Shanks of the red haired pirates said:
Naruto is superior to him in the intelligence department obviously anyone with half a brain could tell thats why he wins
Intelligent book smarts indeed naruto maybe smart but in combat its obviously that Goku far outclasses him anyone with a brain can see that.

Naruto can actually strategize,use clones to analyze his opponents and use the location to his advantage.Goku just uses high speed punches,kicks and lasers he's garbage as a fighter as the series progresses thats why dbz fights are terribly repeditive and trash frankly

Naruto can actually strategize,use clones to analyze his opponents and use the location to his advantage.Goku just uses high speed punches,kicks and lasers he's garbage as a fighter as the series progresses thats why dbz fights are terribly repeditive and trash frankly

I think your bashing a little

Goku may not stategize very often a but he was able to trick or catch high level opponets of guard. Like with the using the ocean to hide and distract Freeze or with tricking Cell that he would use the an attack that would destroy the earth when instead teleporting and shooting it at an upwards angle. We could also talk about how he was more tricky as a kid aswell

Is that what you see then it seems you haven't watched the series at all, Goku has used the environment to his advantage in the series, Uses solarflare to distracted his opponent, uses afterimage to confuse his opponent, he actual learned more than one fighting style, uses ki blast to distract his opponent as well but no all they do is high speed kick, punches etc lol good fail.

President35JFK said:
I think your bashing a little
Goku may not stategize very often a but he was able to trick or catch high level opponets of guard. Like with the using the ocean to hide and distract Freeze or with tricking Cell that he would use the an attack that would destroy the earth when instead teleporting and shooting it at an upwards angle. We could also talk about how he was more tricky as a kid aswell
Not really just stating the facts using a few tricks and actually coming up with a plan/strategy are on completely different ball parks

GTgokussj4 said:
Is that what you see then it seems you haven't watched the series at all, Goku has used the environment to his advantage in the series, Uses solarflare to distracted his opponent, uses afterimage to confuse his opponent, he actual learned more than one fighting style, uses ki blast to distract his opponent as well but no all they do is high speed kick, punches etc lol good fail.
The whole point of using solar flare is to blind your opponent thats nothing note worthy.And afterimages confuse opponents thats got nothing to do with smarts again.The location i'll give you but thats pretty much it at this point.Goku cant outmaneuver and outsmart opponents who are superior to himself in power with those nonexistent battle smarts of his.Your rebuttal flopped btw.

No techniques are techniques the way you use them may differ but that's hardly the case here using solar flare for example as a distraction while its purpose is to blind your opponent is not a strategy it's just using it regularly....but I digress

No techniques are techniques the way you use them may differ but that's hardly the case here using solar flare for example as a distraction while its purpose is to blind your opponent is not a strategy it's just using it regularly....but I digress
Finding out that frieza was getting weaker to his advantage, Uses raditz tail to his advantage, Using frieza destructo disk against him, using instant transmission with kamehameha so he won't destroy the earth.

Exploiting weaknesses and using kamehameha differently is a strategy? I guess Naruto throwing his rasenshurikens must be as well.....

Well does Naruto using his rasenshuriken and chakra arms to get the 3rd Raikage hit count?

Exploiting weaknesses and using kamehameha differently is a strategy? I guess Naruto throwing his rasenshurikens must be as well.....
Strategy against a heavy h2h fighter gimme a break, Goku would put pressure on Naruto rendring him unable to think.

This battle is simple, Goku is a master technician and an average Strategist, while Naruto is an average Technician and a Good Strategist, Goku has this easily if he doesn't fool arround and start seriously.

strategy does not equal tactics.

i take it there is no prior knowledge involved -> so everything has to come up from the get go instead of following a battle plan

and both fighters are able to do it (example from kid naruto his shuriken clone against zabuza) / example for kid goku starting to shout different attack names to the ones he was actually using to confuse jacky chun)

i wonder why this is even a match.

Quoting myself...

Goku typically fights the same way he always does for the most part, taking notes of exploits and openings he can use when the going gets tough. When it does, that's when he actually bothers to do something different. He's not above dirty tactics like biting but the main thing about his adaptability is that when pressured, he uses his environment to bounce back in the fight.

Naruto is a planner. He plans prior to combat and makes minor adjustments where its needed. He plans complex and multi-layered plans. To make an example is Zabuza where he planned to use Sasuke's fuuma shurikens to make Zabuza let go of the water ball trapping Kakashi. Zabuza blocked that, turns out there's a second fuuma shuriken hidden in the shadow of the first. Zabuza dodges over that, turns out the second fuuma shuriken is Naruto henge'd as one. Zabuza was forced to let go when Naruto threw shuriken from his position behind Zabuza.

They are very different in what they do. It's a case of strategist vs tactician, if anything.

To those who think that Goku is stupid, you're wrong. Goku is not stupid, he's uneducated, there is a difference.

He's a genius when it comes to fighting and coming up with strategies to win. Even if he sees a technique just once he can adapt and find an opponent's weakness

http://********.me/manga/dragon_ball/v15/c178/15.html

http://********.me/manga/dragon_ball/v16/c189/4.html

http://********.me/manga/dragon_ball/v06/c065/6.html

http://********.me/manga/dragon_ball/v06/c065/7.html

These are just a few examples, there are many others. So then as for who would win between Naruto and Goku if there are a few other things to consider, for example, when you say strongest mode does this mean Goku is in SSG mode and Naruto is a version of himself that is equal in physical stats?

Yojimbo1989 said:
These are just a few examples, there are many others. So then as for who would win between Naruto and Goku if there are a few other things to consider, for example, when you say strongest mode does this mean Goku is in SSG mode and Naruto is a version of himself that is equal in physical stats?
They are equalized in pretty much all stats.

Therefore we assume SSGSS Goku = 6PSM Naruto.

Also, strongest Kamehameha = strongest variant of Rasenshuriken.

So in that case then Goku should be able to win this, since if stats are equalized then it all comes down to who can adapt the best in a fight and who is the better fighter. Naruto may not be a slouch when it comes to intelligence, but if he uses his abilities against Goku then eventually Goku will figure him out

one thing i am wondering is..

does anybody actually belive without these ridicoulus equalizing naruto would stand a candle to any version of goku past radditz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back