• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Deoxys (Redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto bijuu sage mode by nakamurakenji1993-d6n4l2r
Im comin for you...

Deoxys attack
*angry stare*

With Naruto upgraded, lets see if he can get some revenge from that last stomp.
Naruto vs Deoxys

Speed is.....unequalized for once

Deoxys starts in Normal Forme

Starting distance: 500 km

Naruto: 1 (AstralKing7)

Deoxys: 2 (Cal, C2)

Inconclusive:

naruto gers my vote. Looked at his profile and most of the stuff on their is resisted by Naruto and some of it is stuff he uses on himself. THe only thing i see for him is BFR but i dont know how that works for him. The other abilities are basically useless that he has and he actually useless that he has and he kinda doesnt have more abilities than Naruto.

Both have a lot of different abilities and are very versatile. But I've got to go with Deoxys.

As Cal said, Deoxys can pretty much do most of what Naruto can do and then has even more. In particular, Deoxys has way more defensive and supplementary options to counter what Naruto throws at it on top of having a lot of offensive options.

Deoxys' ability to change forme and boost it's various stats also mean that it can effectively change itself to suit the situation at hand in order to maximaze it's offense or defense.

• Naruto can clone himself, so can Deoxys. And Deoxys doesn't need hand signs to do it, nor are said clones less durable. Granted, Naruto can clone more. Still, Deoxys has Taunt, and can nullify the creation of shadow clones with it. Worst case scenario for Naruto, Deoxys uses Snatch for shadow clones, which not only prevents Naruto from using the technique, but Deoxys applies the technique for itself.
  • Naruto's Rasenshuriken can attack on the cellular level. Deoxys can alter its cellular structure to absorb attacks and regenerate on a cellular level. On the subject of attacks, Deoxys can do double damage back on Naruto with Counter or Mirror Coat. And unlike Naruto, Deoxys has good regen on top of Recover.
  • Naruto can inflict status effects (i.e.: poison). Not only can Deoxys get rid of them, but he can pass them back to Naruto (and yes, the effect from Magnet Release would be a status condition). Deoxys also has access to Zap Cannon, which not only hits like a truck, but guarantees paralysis. Paralysis via electricity is different from whatever Nagato does.
  • When it comes to stats, Deoxys has the Ap/dura advantage regardless, but its many forms that it freely change through only increase that. And it can buff its defense with Iron Defense, Amnesia, and Cosmic Power, coupled with the Screen moves and forcefields. For speed, they're more equal, but Deoxys still has the speed form, as well as Agility and Extremespeed.
  • When it comes to hax, Deoxys can possess via taking over Naruto's mind, BFR Naruto to its world, pull a Sans by teleporting all over and moving Naruto around with portals, or frankly, just abuse its psychokinetic powers and Attack Forme and win via TK.

"When it comes to hax, Deoxys can possess via taking over Naruto's mind, BFR Naruto to its world, pull a Sans by teleporting all over and moving Naruto around with portals, or frankly, just abuse its psychokinetic powers and Attack Forme and win via TK."

I will say that I don't remember Deoxys doing any of that stuff. Where does his mind hax come from?

Oh, yeah, I forgot to say that I found this match redundant. Only thing that Rayquaza'd have over Deoxys in a match against Naruto is that the former has an easier time dispatching the clones.

To be fair, besides the upgrade, Naruto lost to Rayquaza more because of diff reasonings.

Still, im not getting in the middle of this ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back