• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki vs Ultra Son Goku... ALL STAT EQUALIZED!!!

And by overwhelming Goku by making it impossible to dodge him, on some Zabuza shit via clones. I'm going to start a thread that basically revolves around me creating Google Docs/RP story threads describing how the fights on this wiki would likely go down as a realistic/faithful portrayal of the characters, as a stomp or as a drawn out fight on some Death battle shit.

Do you want this to be the first one described? If so, is Naruto Universal or is Goku his normal level presented in the show (He's Universal, but he never even destroys a planet with his physical blows. Typical AoE AP shenanigans-- it's a bad, complex joke, ok?)

Naruto was able to fight Kaguya who was able to create and has control over five dimensions which obviously mean Universes. He solos.

Goku dodge everything cause UI allows you to dodge any danger. Than proceeds to attack him because by same logic it allows him to hit his opponent without ever missing.

This is a joke for those who didn't understand.

Naruto's sensing abilities could be equal to ultra instinct add that with his ability to sense danger also way ahead before it happens example his fight against third raikage, and his hax and being more intelligent than Goku should give him the upperhand. I vote for naruto.

I mean outside of kamehamheha and UltraWan- I mean instinct, everything else he has is unlikely to be used.

Whilst Naruto actually uses battle tactics and a better use of his abilties

Back