• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, 3rd times the charm. I've accidentally made 2 stomp threads...i think, maybe one less. But i believe I've got a feel for Base Naruto's Tier level now. I could be wrong though.

SoM: In Character

• This is Current Base Naruto
  • No Restrictions

Wait...what tier are you using for Naruto?

@Akuto I dunno...What does Raenshuriken do because Ryuko's regen may be able to counter it

Ok, then yeah Ryuko's life fiber regen should be able to counter that

But what tier is Naruto in this fight?

Yeah sorry, i'm just not all that familiar with Naruto so I didn't know, but if this is 6-B Naruto vs 6-A Ryuko then I do believe Ryuko stomps

Can she regenerate from a single cell, no. Can she regenerate from cellular damage, due to her life fiber physiology, yes

By the way, Base Naruto can increase Durability via a v1 Kyuubi cloak (And it's not a transformation) and he provided the Chakra necessary to Kill Momoshiki who is 6-A through 5-C.

Though I don't know where these feats stand with the rest of this forum.

Gemmysaur said:
May I ask how she can fight against hundreds of clones all using Oodama Rasenshuriken?
Going by their accepted calcs Ryuko is over 14,800 times stronger than Naruto. She can just start flicking them and they'd die.

Ryukama said:
Going by their accepted calcs Ryuko is over 14,800 times stronger than Naruto. She can just start flicking them and they'd die.
I see. So this is a stomp?

Or would Naruto's massive number advantage and maybe strategic abilities equalize it a bit? Naruto is ridiculously creative for someone called dead last.

Naruto's stradegies really aren't going to help when Oodama is the only thing that could remotely do damage to her. And they probably won't immediately all try and do that. Even then Ryuko can regenerate from cellular damage. Plus she wouldn't just let them do that. She'd fight back and really anything she does is instanly killing them. I'd say this is more of a stomp.

Ryukama said:
Gemmysaur said:
May I ask how she can fight against hundreds of clones all using Oodama Rasenshuriken?
How is that the case when the highst she's listed as is Continent+?

The accepted value for the Naruto being used is 1.822e23 joules

The accpeted value for Ryuko is 2.6973668164930833e27 joules

Ryukama said:
The accepted value for the Naruto being used is 1.822e23 joules
The accpeted value for Ryuko is 2.6973668164930833e27 joules
Can you link me to where this Naruto Value is? Because The father Son Rasengan Killed Momoshiki, and lol, we know that chakra didn't come from Boruto and via Chakra control naruto could use it to vitalize his body to increase strength and speed. So I don't see Ryuko being above Naruto like that. That feats Puts Naruto on her level or above it. I assume on because Momoshiki wasn't at 100% only having absorbed the minute Chakra of the attacks Katasuke and Co shot at him and some of his chakra pills that he used to enhance himself further.

Well everyone has said that this Naruto being used is the Country Level one. In which case she would be that much stronger. If you're using one of Naruto's stronger forms then it's a stomp in the other direction. And if you think this Naruto is beyond Country Level then perhaps make a content revision thread.

Ryukama said:
Well everyone has said that this Naruto being used is the Country Level one. In which case she would be that much stronger. If you're using one of Naruto's stronger forms then it's a stomp in the other direction. And if you think this Naruto is beyond Country Level then perhaps make a content revision thread.
But there is no need. IIRC, the Country level feat people are talking about is Naruto tanking the eruptions of his chakra on the moon. The only other feat after at such levels is an exhausted/Not 100% Base Naruto supplying the chakra to kill an exhausted Momoshiki who just so happened to try and power himself up.

So if you agree that this Naruto is Country Level, then why would this not be a stomp?

Ryukama said:
So if you agree that this Naruto is Country Level, then why would this not be a stomp?
Look at what I said closer please (No disrespect).

• Said Country level feat is Naruto tanking the eruption of his chakra on the moon (Note: That Naruto was nearly out of chakra and on the verge of passing out while in base)
  • Next said feat is an exhausted Naruto supplying the chakra to kill momoshiki (6-A - 5-C character) who was exhausted and and tried to power up. When I said "at that level" I meant a level where characters could destroy countries and or moons. That "High" level of power, my mistake for not being clear.
A current Base Naruto would vastly be superior to a Near chakraless and unconcious Naruto and has the feat to back it up. Granted the feat is a bit unquantifiable aside from knowing Momoshiki's tier.

Naruto may be stronger than that showing if he did so while severly weakened, yet saying he is 14,800 times stronger at full power is far too presumptious. And the second feat you said isn't very quantifiable. So once again if you believe this Naruto is Country Level then the match is a stomp against him, even if he was far weaker when doing his feat.

Yeah theres way too much speculation here. we go with the country level rating and maybe hes a bit stronger then that,but Ryu summed it up it's not even close.

I might have another method to gauge Base Naruto. Im doing some research.

Edit: No such luck...

Can we call this match Inconclusive? I mean I just don't feel comfortable saying she wins based on a country level showing Naruto has in a situation which is practically a Death Bed Situation (Chakraless and near unconscious). Granted Naruto supplying the Chakra to Kill momoshiki is unquantifiable, its still a feat that can put Naruto either At/Below/Above Matoi being Momoshiki is a 5-C/6-A character.

Its my fault really...i should have tought about this before i made this thread...Though Im done. I have no other arguments to be made. Its up to you guys.

We're not going to call a match between a character that is 14,800 times weaker than someone else "inconclusive." Inconclusive implies the person can stand a chance/stalemate which in this case Naruto cannot at all. Once again being on your deathbed does not reduce your power to the massive extent you are implying, and Naruto's feat as you said is unquantifiable. I'm sorry but this is a stomp match.

Back