• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki vs Ryuko Matoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Living_Tribunal1

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Scenaaro: Both have enough stamina such that they only lose/ tire by being beaten down by the other opponent

1- speed equalized

2- sqeeds are as they are

Ryüko both rounds due to much higher AP/Durability (As in, she should be Planet Level when the energy scale updates).

Ryuko has higher DC and Durability, plus a higher regen than Naruto. I think she takes both rounds.

Hmm. Ryuko has Moon+ AP and Durability but is slower. Naruto is faster and apparently has a lot of hax abilities. But Ryuko has higher regen than what Naruto is shown to have.

It'll be very difficult but i'll have to go with Ryuko.

http://i.imgur.com/7zJvU7S.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/r5o0sTI.png

http://s020.radikal.ru/i710/1510/32/4c99506d09c3.png

^ Proof that shows how hax Naruto is. Madara stated that him and Naruto have the same power and Madara was capable of using different bloodline abilities with no problem. Hagoromo stated that having all the Bijuu's power is having Kaguya's power which means that Naruto's capable of using most of Kaguya's power (smaller scale of course) and Kaguya is capable of using all the powers within the Naruto world because all the chakra that granted everyone abilities was her power. On panel he even mentioned that he feels like he could do all sorts of things. There's also the fact that Naruto can be scaled to Obito and Madara's Regenerationn abilities since it's all the same power.

That being said, Naruto has a lot of ways to kill Ryuko because of the moveset at his disposal. TSBs notwithstanding, he's faster and can use a lot of random abilities to put her down. I'd say that he would win this.

Non-Bias said:
http://i.imgur.com/7zJvU7S.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/r5o0sTI.png

http://s020.radikal.ru/i710/1510/32/4c99506d09c3.png

^ Proof that shows how hax Naruto is. Madara stated that him and Naruto have the same power and Madara was capable of using different bloodline abilities with no problem. Hagoromo stated that having all the Bijuu's power is having Kaguya's power which means that Naruto's capable of using most of Kaguya's power (smaller scale of course) and Kaguya is capable of using all the powers within the Naruto world because all the chakra that granted everyone abilities was her power. On panel he even mentioned that he feels like he could do all sorts of things. There's also the fact that Naruto can be scaled to Obito and Madara's Regenerationn abilities since it's all the same power.

That being said, Naruto has a lot of ways to kill Ryuko because of the moveset at his disposal. TSBs notwithstanding, he's faster and can use a lot of random abilities to put her down. I'd say that he would win this.
Both rounds?

Speed equal makes it even easier for Naruto in my opinion because it doesn't matter who's faster. All he'd have to do is spam clones that can use his abilities. Imagine dodging 1000+ clones who are using the Yamanaka Mind Techniques. There are simply too many things that Naruto's capable of doing to Ryuko.

Non-Bias said:
Speed equal makes it even easier for Naruto in my opinion because it doesn't matter who's faster. All he'd have to do is spam clones that can use his abilities. Imagine dodging 1000+ clones who are using the Yamanaka Mind Techniques. There are simply too many things that Naruto's capable of doing to Ryuko.
Your being a little bais take a good look at her AP/Durability she should atlease beat naruto in round 1 https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ry%C5%ABko_Matoi and Regenerationn makes her hard to kill.

How am I being bias? I'm simply calling out ways that Naruto can win. TSBs by themselves would be extremely difficult for her to get around because she'd get atomized if she gets hit. That combined with equal speed would be a problem in my opinion. There's also the fact that she can't afford to take injuries or her Regenerationn would be null due to blood loss.

The reason I'm saying that Naruto wins is because whatever touches the TSBs gets atomized, even weapons by the way. I'm open for opinion, but I don't really see how she can get around that being a CQC fighter while speed is equal along with the other things Naruto's capable of doing. Got any ideas?

Non-Bias said:
How am I being bias? I'm simply calling out ways that Naruto can win. TSBs by themselves would be extremely difficult for her to get around because she'd get atomized if she gets hit. That combined with equal speed would be a problem in my opinion. There's also the fact that she can't afford to take injuries or her Regenerationn would be null due to blood loss.
The reason I'm saying that Naruto wins is because whatever touches the TSBs gets atomized, even weapons by the way. I'm open for opinion, but I don't really see how she can get around that being a CQC fighter while speed is equal along with the other things Naruto's capable of doing. Got any ideas?
She is moon level+ AP and Durability, in close combat she will have the upperhand in the fight the only person that will be in trouble in that fight is naruto because speed is equalized and TSB can be dodged. Plus her Regenerationn makes it hard for her to die. Round 2 naruto blitz but he might have a hard time fightning her.

The thing is TSBs are very versatile and can be shapeshifted into basically anything. What would she do if Naruto simply sat still in the circular shield form and attacked from it? And if Naruto and Ryuko fight in CQC, he'd only have to fight against her with the staff version and he'd have the upper hand since clashing weapons isn't the greatest idea given the TSB's power. Fighting against Naruto in CQC is even worse because of his advanced sensing abilities that would allow him to predict her movements.

That's odd, it seems 3/4 of your argument is because she's being Moon. Can I tell you something? Kaguya is easily Moon Level+ and Planet buster. But guess what? Naruto was able to fight her alone without using his full power. Hell, Naruto was able to put serious Damage on her without using full power. As far as I know DC doesn't matter it comes to over all combat prowess.

Naruto takes. it.

Non-Bias said:
The thing is TSBs are very versatile and can be shapeshifted into basically anything. What would she do if Naruto simply sat still in the circular shield form and attacked from it? And if Naruto and Ryuko fight in CQC, he'd only have to fight against her with the staff version and he'd have the upper hand since clashing weapons isn't the greatest idea given the TSB's power. Fighting against Naruto in CQC is even worse because of his advanced sensing abilities that would allow him to predict her movements.
TSB will be a big problem indeed, i see what you are saying. Round 1 could go either way leaning towards Ryuko, R2 naruto for me.

People seem to overestimate or wank the TSB, if I remember correctly it takes a powerful attack to destroy them, and I'm pretty sure a moon level attack from Ryuko would easily destroy them....along with Narudo as well....

Quincy King said:
People seem to overestimate or wank the TSB, if I remember correctly it takes a powerful attack to destroy them, and I'm pretty sure a moon level attack from Ryuko would easily destroy them....along with Narudo as well....
They only get destroyed when they came in contact with the user (probably a defence mechanisme to protect him/her), but naruto doesn't realy use them

Well whatever Non Bais send goes up in smoke, because he said "It's a virtually impenetrable defence for everything besides Senjutsu related attacks" Yet we say Gai hit madara with enough force to send him throught the TSB shield breaking it, and if i remeber corretly madara doesn't use senjustu

It does sound like a NLF, but it's really not. Energy attacks that lack Senjutsu and physical attacks and weapons are useless against TSBs for the most part.

Guy was able to hit Madara because Kakashi used Kamui to make an opening for him. Otherwise Guy would have died if he made contact with them.

Here it is stated by 3rd that the TSB are above onoki's jinton and obito is seen to easily cut steel with them( one of the shurikens were the real one and not shadow clones) http://www.***********.net/naruto/639/9

disintigrates rock http://www.***********.net/naruto/640/7

cuts through steel again http://www.***********.net/naruto/640/15

Non-Bias said:
It does sound like a NLF, but it's really not. Energy attacks that lack Senjutsu and physical attacks and weapons are useless against TSBs for the most part.

Guy was able to hit Madara because Kakashi used Kamui to make an opening for him. Otherwise Guy would have died if he made contact with them.
All i'm saying is Round 1.Ryuko via DC/AP, Durabilty, and Regenerationn Round 2: Naruto via Speed and Hax I'm not saying Ryuko takes this fight all togther

^ Perhaps, but I just watched Ryuko fight against her Mother at full power and that apparent Moon Level feat was done after she absorbed lots of energy from her. She's only that powerful overtime which is why I say Naruto has the advantage in R1 too.

There's also the fact that she has a time limit in that form to my knowledge which is even worse for her.

Non-Bias said:
^ Perhaps, but I just watched Ryuko fight against her Mother at full power and that apparent Moon Level feat was done after she absorbed lots of energy from her. She's only that powerful overtime which is why I say Naruto has the advantage in R1 too.

There's also the fact that she has a time limit in that form to my knowledge which is even worse for her.
I don't know what fight you saw, because she didn't absorbed anything at all and what time limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back