• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki vs Lille Barro

State of Mind: In Character

• Both Start in Base and have equal (Complete) Knowlegde of each other's abilities.
    • Starting Distance is 50 meters between multiple buildings
Who wins? Ill give my opinion after some arguments have been said.

If Lille Barro really is made out of light (which is probably why he's intangible) then I'm fairly certain TSB would work since it has every element including light and shadow apparently

If not Lille would win eventually

Edit: nvm base? Naruto blitzes and one shots him with country lvl striking strength

Akuto Sai12 said:
If Lille Barro really is made out of light (which is probably why he's intangible) then I'm fairly certain TSB would work since it has every element including light and shadow apparently
If not Lille would win eventually

Edit: nvm base? Naruto blitzes and one shots him with country lvl striking strength
TSB would work either way considering his intangibility and Regenerationn is X-Axis and will be negated.

And before anyone argues that's not true, remember , Obito who reaced to the TSB opted to physically block them with his own as opposed to simply switching to the phasing Kamui and going intangible.

TSB would work either way considering his intangibility and Regenerationn is X-Axis and will be negated.

And before anyone argues that's not true, remember , Obito who reaced to the TSB opted to physically block them with his own as opposed to simply switching to the phasing Kamui and going intangible.

Context. Obito wasnt trying to avoid madara's tsb. He was trying to teleport which left him tangible. He even stated as much hence he and kakashi combine their powers to make his teleportation faster. Tsb has not shown the ability to harm intangibble foes.

Well Lille is actual light apparently which has no mass which made him intangible

So yeah he's harming Lille because TSB has both light and shadow in the end.

But this is irrelevant since they start in base op should make a second round

Akuto Sai12 said:
Well Lille is actual light apparently which has no mass which made him intangible

Lille is intangible dur to the x axis which is spatial hax. It wasnt because hewasmade of light(which occurred when he took on a second form). Even in base, he showed intangibility despite being normal.

Bleach is a spiritual verse in general of course it isn't a big deal but he literally only needs one shot to end him so it doesn't matter in the long run...

But tbh I'd like round 2 since that seems more interesting to debate about

Akuto Sai12 said:
Bleach is a spiritual verse in general of course it isn't a big deal but he literally only needs one shot to end him so it doesn't matter in the long run...

But tbh I'd like round 2 since that seems more interesting to debate about
If lille starts in base, the naruto easily oneshots him. But if he starts in his released form, i honestly dont see how naruto puts him down.

If lille starts in base, the naruto easily oneshots him. But if he starts in his released form, i honestly dont see how naruto puts him down.

Tru

Actually, since they start in base, what's stopping Lille from instantly head-shotting Naruto?

Edit: I mean starting from a far range. Lille head-shots Naruto. Naruto somehow gets close to him and attacks him he auto-activates intangability.

I mean the distance is good enough for a clean headshot. Why not? Both are in base which means natsu isn't in sennin mode and can't sense direct danger.

Superior speed mainly and Naruto doesn't need to use an attack or rasenga he just needs to land a punch and he's over

Actually, it is MHS.

Massively Hypersonic (faster than in Bijuu Mode) | Massively Hypersonic+ | Massively Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with Madara and Sasuke) | Massively Hypersonic+ | Massively Hypersonic+

Key: Post Six Path Base | Six Paths Sage Mode | Tailed Beast Six Path Sage Mode | Tailed Beast Sage Mode (complete Nine-Tails)

Edit: It says equal (complete) knowledge of their abilities.

TSB literally negates Intang, Kakashi implies this when faced with the ETSB which is stated to be for all intents and purposes = to Naruto's, Juudara's and Juubito's just on a different scale. And X-Axis isn't spatial, Barro explains it being the exact same as when he shoots people meaning his physical body is still there being physically interacted with, unlike Kamui where his body exists in another dimension.

If SShunsui's reiatsu strings work, I don't see why TSB's wouldn't being they literally interact with His body.

Idk, I guess II'll drop it.

Would Frog Kata be considered a weapon?

Also, Nimaiya disproves that Intangibility auto activates. Its dependent on Lilles reaction speed seeing as he was one shot via a Nimaiya Speed Blitz

LordAizenSama said:
Sigh. The TSB negates intangibility bs again..
Like seriously, where are the threads that have discussed this? Lol

But like I said, its dropped.

KuuIchigo said:
That was pre-auswahlen.
Lille even says Auswahlen was simply a power buff, nothing more. And even in his fight with Shunsui, he says he is the one to open them. Nowhere is it stated or implied it opens on its own.

Lilles own words: "When I succumb to the dangers of battle, for just a brief moment, I am able to oopen both my eyes"

The Final Dan looks a lot like reiatsu strings but thinking back on it, it never said that. Guess i was under a false assemption.

Lille says that he couldn't use his real powers pre-auswahlen. After Yhwach did it, he was able to.

And I guess it isn't auto-activated.

So it comes down to how fast Naruto is.

But the context of it is they weren't able to because of Nimaiya not givinf them the chance, at least that's how I read it.

Well, here he says he couldn't use them before. He didn't say it was just a power-up.

Well Lille says that he always had the power, he just couldn't use it last time, and we know that is because Nimaiya had a blitz fest. Hashwalth says Auswahlen transfers power. So yeah, it is a power buff.

But that's besides the point now.

Ok lille wins you guys are not thinking if this was a real fight lille would not stand where naruto can see.

this is the fight lille is hinding miles away he see naruto in base form and snips his head naruto head is gone game over.

in a vs you should do what they would do in there shows. not what you would do lol naruto would not even know lille was going to shoot. in short naruto would not know he in a fight and he gets shot lille is a sniper so he will fight like one.

and in naruto they dont have snipers so he wont be use to it.

Akuto Sai12 said:

Nope. TSB can't hit intangible things and Obito had proved this before. And it was X-axis ability that cause Lille's intangibility, not the light. Remember when Shunsui hit him in his base form (he wasn't even in light form) and the sword just passed through his body.

Back