• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki vs Boruto Uzumaki

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
This is current Boruto

Naruto during the Sasuke retrieval arc, one tailed form is restricted

• Both are in Character
Prodigy vs Failure

Talent vs Hard work

Battle takes place in the forest of death.

Boruto:

Naruto:

Via databook Kid Boruto is superior to Adult Naruto in everything but Chakra lol.

Besides that point,I think Boruto is much better then Kid Naruto he is incredibly skilled.

I think this battle would go like Neji vs Naruto but without Kurama interfering so he would lose.Boruto can already use Lightning and Wind element and seems to have mastered Rasengan in his own way.I'm not seeing anything Naruto can bring to the table besides"clever" tactics.

@Frantzy12

"Via databook Kid Boruto is superior to Adult Naruto in everything but Chakra lol"

Is that a joke?If not,scans pls.

That is some weird shit.Maby Kishi was drunk when he wrote that or Naruto's stats are photoshopped cause it isnt a photo unlike Naruto's one.Ill try to make some researchies about that.

I don't have any copy of the actual book,just google "Boruto databook" their was quite an outcry about the stats lol.

6043764-screenshot 20170907-154700

lol he isnt saying boruto is stronger than naruto kishi is just saying Boruto is better at the basics of chakra and imo i can see boruto being smarter and more creative than naruto in battle. Its been proven that boruto is a prodigy as he can us chakra form, chakra control. He even was able to put lightning chakra on his kuni when he was still in school its said its rare to be able to even do that for a ninja

Except the stats are right there and Boruto has higher strength,better perception,and has better dexterity.There is even a chakra stat and Naruto is above the 200 cap lol..Literally all the kids have higher statistics then Naruto and Sasuke.

Kishimoto is trolling us at this point, but we should stop derailing this thread; it's obivous the databooks aren't valid.

"The average attribute score of an ordinary person is about 60", If these databooks were true, Combined human would stomp the Narutoverse

naw not really Boruto is basically a genius if you have been keeping up with the manga. Even if we go by anime i still got money on Boruto being combat smarter because if kakashi was only a little bit slower Boruto would have got the bells lol and the exams pretty much wouldnt have had any point proven that Boruto didnt really a need a team.

well it depends on what your meaning of combat intellect is. Did you see Boruto in his fight with Shojoji his planning is great he can handle someone literraly stronger than him out of the bingo book. What about his own one on one battle with Ao?? He basically outsmarted not only once but three times. The first time with his shadow clones something Naruto didnt learn to do in his FRS traininig. Second with allowing Ao to pick up the Chakra Saber, he even knew Ao was going to pick it up and planned ahead. Dude i just remembered but you really can compare Boruto to kakashi lol. Boruto not only outsmarted Ao, but he used Aos intellect agaisnt him. First Boruto used his chakra gloves to trick AO into thinking his shadow clone was the really him after explaining to Boruto why it cant be duplicated. Next Ao wondering where Boruto was hiding appeared from under the rubble right behind Ao. At thing point we havent been giving Boruto all his props. Boruto so smart that he can understand what Naruto said to him in their spar and impliment it in real battle right after

Back