• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto) vs Yami Sukehiro (Black Clover)

He would have to sense space being cut, so.
It's not exactly about sensing space hax though, if Yami decides to do a Dimension Slash he will perform either a vertical or a horizontal slash with his sword (most likely vertical if he stands on the ground), Naruto will sense and dodge to the side that will give him the idea behind DS, how it works and what kind of range it has.

Although I am sure Naruto can sense Dimension Slash regardless, in Sage Mode he can sense chakra hundreds of kilometres away and not on random but even specific targets so him pinpointing the area of Dimension Slash in close combat won't be a problem.

It's not exactly about sensing space hax though, if Yami decides to do a Dimension Slash he will perform either a vertical or a horizontal slash with his sword (most likely vertical if he stands on the ground), Naruto will sense and dodge to the side that will give him the idea behind DS, how it works and what kind of range it has.

Although I am sure Naruto can sense Dimension Slash regardless, in Sage Mode he can sense chakra hundreds of kilometres away and not on random but even specific targets so him pinpointing the area of Dimension Slash in close combat won't be a problem.
and as i said before Naruto has even this
Analytical Prediction (He can sense incoming danger and dodge accordingly),

Interesting match
both of them have almost same wincon
naruto has advantage of numbers and also it in in character for him to use his Dura neg technique, so i vote nardo

Huh, a good battle with an interesting development, too bad it's an incon.... Incon FRA

Back