• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Upgrades (Staff Only)

Wasn't he standing far away?

Well, if you move 1 meter to dodge a speeding car that goes at 100mph from a 10 meter distance, that only takes a speed of 10 mph.

I suppose, but it is very uncertain if it would lead to an upgrade if he was standing far away.

1. The original calc already has the distance calculated, it was 14 meters

2. We know they were within talking distance

3. You can see Naruto isn't that far away right here

Okay, so would this be acceptable, as well as an upgrade to his previous speed?

Does calc stacking still count if it is the same feat at the same time?

If there is an upgrade to Sub-Relativistic speed for the characters mentioned by VenomElite, we must consult with the other Admins. I disagree with it.

I don't care about Naruto after part 1. This can go either way for me. I will say that I'm inherently suspicious of Naruto upgrades this late in the game, as they have almost always been bunk up until now, not even counting wank. If it's legit, then good, but I have to take stuff like this with way more than a grain of salt.

I think this upgrade is useless for now until Gwynbleiddd finishes his Naruto revision project and reaches again this moment and consider if it is a speed upgrade.

I remember that Gwyn said that people are allowed to continue their upgrade threads, downgrade threads, and revisions, as it'll take too long for him to finish that.

Gwynbleiddd will try to handle the Naruto and Bleach revisions during his summer vacation.

Antvasima said:
Okay, so would this be acceptable, as well as an upgrade to his previous speed?
Does calc stacking still count if it is the same feat at the same time?
The issue is that, technically, it isn't. It's Toneri extending his blade, and then him doing it a second time and Naruto reacting to it from close (10~ m) range.

I personally don't have a problem with it and I haven't seen any points against it in here other than "calc stacking" and "well idk seems iffy". It really isn't any different from Nappa dodging Piccolo's blasts from a similar distance.

@LordXcano Okay. Thank you for the reply. However, I vaguely recall that somebody calculated Naruto's speed for this feat previously, and that, given the distance, it ended up not being an upgrade.

Note: I know I'm not supposed to type in this much less necro this, but this was left open ended and the points @LordXcano were making were largely ignored by the other Mods/Admin.

If when @Antvasima can find time to link to this calc he vaguely recalls, that would end this once and for all, but otherwise, despite his status and reliability, it's still just heresay. Even Einstein dealt with such instances.

I'll take my reprimanding as I am fully aware of my actions, just please don't ignore @LordXcano's points.

Yes, although it does take up an important point about possible Naruto speed upgrades.

I'm currently recalc'ing some Naruto feats, and some feats have yielded decently higher results, like Madara's Tengai Shinsei, which was previously calc'ed at Large Island level. It's now high-end Country level, but it's not available yet.

When i'm done with the calculations, should i make a public CRT or should the upgrades be staff-only?

Staff only please, as the discussion would turn completely out of control othervise, and preferably try to inform Unite My Rice about your work.

No problem. Thank you for the help. If you wosh, you can also look at Meosos' blog that tried to organise the available information, including Gwynbleiddd's many Naruto calculations.

Back