• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Upgrades: Country Level Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, so, I know Naruto threads are less and less popular here the more they are made. I understand and am sad to be a contributor to the growing disdain for them. That being said, the reason I'm making this thread is because...well, frankly, after reading threads, checking blog posts and waiting, nobody is likely going to continue the Naruto revision anytime if not ever....well, that or I just can't find who's doing them. Either way, this thread should be simple enough.

For starters, Juubi's Massive Biju Bomb is accepted as Country Level as it's on it's wiki page. Juubi is overall calced at Country level, so that's not a problem. But here we have it:

Kage's Red Barrier tanks Juubi's Massive Biju Dama:

0632-006

0632-007

• Thus the Barrier is Country Level or More.

Upon becoming a Jinchuriki, Obito used his Chakra arms to destroy the barrier:

0638-019

0638-020

• Thus the Chakra Arms are Country Level or More.

After gaining control of himself and Naruto finding out he can use SM and BM together, Naruto and Minato jump at Obito with a Rasengan, Shredding the Chakra arms and Cracking his TSB's:

0645-008

0645-009

0645-010

• Thus BSM Naruto would be Country level or More.
Though we have to take into account that without SM, Naruto in BM is only Island Level and Minato scales to him, thus, Minato's addition in this feat is irrelevant meaning BSM Naruto is Country Level alone.

Next as BSM Naruto and CM Susanoo Sasuke Fight Juubito, they partially Shatter his TSB:

0649-004

0649-005

• Thus, Naruto and Sasuke would be country level or more.
The reason Sasuke is country level here is because he is portrayed as equal to BSM Naruto.

Later at the end, Naruto alone shatters Obito's TSB Shield:

0651-009

0651-010

0651-011

• Thus again, further proof of Country level BSM Naruto.

Progression:

Naruto's Odama Rasengan Barrage > TSB > = Senjutsu Biju Bomb + Curse Mark susanoo arrow > Senjutsu Odama Rasengan > Chakra Arms > Kage Barrier > Juubi Biju Bomb.

Country Level, Likely Higher Characters:

• BSM Naruto
  • EMS Sasuke
  • SM Hashirama
  • EMS/Rinnegan/SM Madara
For some of them, there are different reasons.

• EMS Sasuke scales to BSM Naruto because his CMSusanoo was portrayed as equal and PS should be equal to CMSusanoo.
  • SM Hashirama has the power to restrain Juubi's power and movement.
  • Madara can match SM Hashirama and fight Him head on till SM Runs out.
And there are way too many feats here to simply claim them all to be outlier. This is pretty much all of BSM Naruto's feats.

Plus, Hashirama and Madara are superior to Naruto and Sasuke as SM Hashirama should be a little more than twice as strong as BSM as he states Naruto's chakra is almost as much as his when he was connected to both Kyuubi's, Granted Naruto's Kyuubi wasn't fresh and had to ask his other half for chakra, and like i said, Madara could match him:

• Base Hashirama ~ BM Naruto (With 2 Kyuubi)
  • SM Hashirama >> BSM Naruto (With 1 Kyuubi)

It never ends... Also, why is it like people can't wait, this has become worse then the Constant DBS threads that popped up, this is insane, there are tons of other verses on this site so we can't soul focus all are attention on Naruto. The revision was basically halted becasue the one doing them step Down so we are basically waiting for another.

I really wish Gwynbleiddd had finshed the revisions tho.

But to go over some of your points.

1. The barrier was done by 4 kage (Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen and Minato), so the fact that Minato and Naruto destroyed the arms that destroyed the barrier is an outlier unless your gonna say Naruto and Minato are stronger then all four Hokage... And you yourself said Minato is irrelevant so that's basically saying BSM Naruto could destroy a barrier created by Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen and Minato...

2. Naruto and Sasuke fighting Obito would technically be an outlier considering Hashirama admitted Obito with the Ten Tails was more powerful than him so unless your telling me BSM Naruto and EMS Sasuke are stronger than SM Hashirama...

3. Wasn't the Incomplete Ten Tails beating both The 8 and 9 Tails up?

4. Isn't the TSB weak to Senjutsu?, That's why the sword broke the TSB.

Anyway my knowledge of Naruto isn't the greatest and I have a very bad memory so I'm likely wrong but I'm not keen on this upgrade.

Lastly the whole "there are to many feats so it can't be an outlier" argument... All this is is scaling, a lot of scaling can still be an outlier.

1.)Tobitama, Minato and Hiruzen would be irrelevant here as Naruto would eclipse them all power wise in BSM. The addition of SM Hashirama here is the issue, but in Naruto, Jutsu and how strong they are are determined by skill and/or how much chakra you put into it depending on the ability. In this case for a barrier, we know the chakra put into it makes it able to withstand country level attacks, but that doesn't mean Hashirama was putting all his chakra in it. We know he wasn't because of the feats after. What this means is that this feat would be inconclusive by itself as we can't say either way, but it's validated by the feats that followed.

• Shredding the Chakra arms
  • Cracking rhe TSB shield
  • Partially shattering it
  • Shattering it completely
2.)Naruto and Sasuke got stomped by a casual Juubito. And as Juubito never fought Hashirama, feats and Statements would make it:

Juubito > SM Hashirama = BSM Naruto + PS/CMS Sasuke (When combining their power)

As SM Hashirama would still be twice as strong as BSM Naruto alone via statement.

3.)Tentails Fought Bee and BM Naruto. Not BSM Naruto.

4.)No. Senjutsu prevents the TSB from negating Jutsu and erasing things. It doesn't affect it's durability or weaken them in any way. The Sword as Obito said is a sword of the heart, it's strength is implied to be depended on the users heart, i suppose as Last second obito started having regrets seeing himself in Naruto. Either way, the TSB was already shattered by Naruto's rasengans, a BSM amped PS should have shattered them easily as it did.

Juubito is basically in need of an upgrade, but this has to pass first.

It's true that Juubito might be upgraded later, but isn't this whole thing because of Obito's susceptibility to senjutsu? I mean, Sage Mode Naruto's Rasengan worked on him...

You could make the argument that it's also PIS / an outlier. Especially if Juubito gets upgraded.

We cannot upgrade the characters until the revision project that Gwyn started is concluded.

Even with Senjutsu, the attacks still have to get through Obito's Country level stuff (Chakra Arms, TSB shield etc.). Ninjutsu gets wiped out without a chance, Only Senjutsu works. Also, Hashirama's statements are not contradictory because Edo Tensei versions are naturally weaker than their original states, I believe Edo-Hashirama was comparing Obito to himself at the time and comparing Naruto to his prime state

Sage techniques are shown to cause a disproportionate amount of damage to Obito- sage mode Naruto straight up bores a hole into Obito that's a large town level character causing serious damage to a Country level character- I don't think scaling Biju sage mode Naruto to Obito is the proper course of action.

There are some misunderstandings going around. Senjutsu, yes, is the weakness of Juubi Jinchuriki, but only in that:

• They can't erase or negate Beings or Jutsu that has it.
  • Senjutsu makes them susceptible to damage they wouldn't normally be affected by.
That's it. Senjutsu doesn't affect their AP or Jutsu (Save for TSB). Senjutsu doesn't affect the potency of their chakra. The only stat that Senjutsu affects is Their bodily durability, which is why they have to actively block and evade senjutsu attacks. RoyGundam's first sentence is correct.

The best example I can give is like, say for example, Butterfly Aizen fights Hisagi. If Hisagi had Senjutsu, he'd injure Aizen with his Kido and such, like Sokatsui if it hits, but If Aizen blocks it with a Barrier like Danku, it ain't getting through. And obviously Aizen could still body him, just Hisagi can injure him with his Kido or attacks that'll utilize Senjutsu.

Unite My Rice said:
P a t i e n c e.
"I've changed the rules of the deal, pray i don't change it further!"

lol, but yeah, I'm really skeptical. I believe all the main Naruto guys are retired, and there are still like...nearly 200+ chapters left to revise. I don't think anyone lect really cares much to take up that task, or like myself, don't know how to do the necessary calcs.

I will inform Lina Shields about this thread. I personally thought that the first post seemed to make sense, but I don't remember the Naruto manga very well.

So just to clarify, if Dodo's calculation is accepted, the Country level stats for the Juubi may need to be re-looked at, unless the Juubi is country level for other than the reasons OP stated above

Do you think that we should highlight this thread for further input?

Iirc, Gallavant Calculated the Juubi's cone Biju Dama that hit the base as Country Level. And the crater itself is calced at Country Level.

I will highlight it, yes.

And already did. I'll ask UMR about it further.

@TFO: Interesting. Were these calculations accepted by OBD?

@TheFinalOrder

Okay, if this is accepted, will Sage Mode Naruto's stuff be regarded as an outlier? I really don't think he's Country level.

@Burning

At the same time, we'd be condemning every single feat BSM Naruto has as outlier. Has that happened to another character on this wiki?

@Lina Idk if it's accepted on obd, but they accept Juubi as Continent+ over there, so, idk. Iirc, they also have BM Naruto as country level last I checked.

I'll link Gallavant's calc, It was years ago so I'm not sure if he posted it in his blog or not, but je also did it in another wiki.

Naruto being able to hurt Six Paths Obito would mean Obito having a specific weakness to Sage Techniques (I believe this was stated in the chapters related to this before), as Obito was pretty much impervious to everything else that was thrown at him otherwise.

So the above case would be an example of a specific weakness, and not an outlier for a character/characters involved in the feat.

Lina Shields said:
Naruto being able to hurt Six Paths Obito would mean Obito having a specific weakness to Sage Techniques (I believe this was stated in the chapters related to this before), as Obito was pretty much impervious to everything else that was thrown at him otherwise.

So the above case would be an example of a specific weakness, and not an outlier for a character/characters involved in the feat.
Yeah, Juubi Jins have a weakness in Senjutsu, which allow others to harm them their physical bodies, but it doesn't affect their chakra or abilities or other stats as we have been shown.

• The Hokage Barrier would have senjutsu due to SM Hashirama's addition and his Sealing jutsu which restrained Juubi's power and Haulted it from moving would have senjutsu as well. Both of these had no effect on Obito's stats via chakra or physical body as he casually destroyed both which is further proof that Senjutsu only affects their physical durability.
For the TSB, senjutsu only prevents it from erasing things and negating Jutsu. It's good as a blunt force object and shield.

I think all the possible Naruto upgrades should be kept for a later overall verse revision.

@LordGriffin1000

4. Isn't the TSB weak to Senjutsu?, That's why the sword broke the TSB.

1st Senjutsu does not weaken durability of tsb

2nd yin-yang is weak to Senjutsu

+bsm naruto ap was constant so u cant call it outlier

and no 1 saying bsm is = to jubito

There was a reason why Gwyn planned to not put the characters at Country level as i trusted his words about it and also that rating is reserved to those that absorbed the tailed beasts and not via other means.

@Mimi Oh really? Than how did a little frog destroy Jubito-chans shield if TSB durabilty isn't weakeand by senjutsu? Country lvl frog?

Edit: sorry about that @dark :D

I think that Lina Shields and Unite My Rice were going to take over the revision project, so as long as they are aware of and approve of the changes, it should hopefully be fine.

Btw: Can somebody summarise the suggested statistics changes here, and which characters that it would affect?

However, I am not certain about this. If other staff members disagree, I will not press the issue.

Lina Shields said:
Senjutsu does not weaken durability of rsm user

example:

even thou naruto used Senjutsu/six path Senjutsu he couldnt hurt kaguya

nor her casual attack(chakra arm) was able to hurt him but she was able to 1 shot PS

+ rinnagn sasuke Chidori(six path chakra) couldnt hurt naruto

if rsm user(durability) was really has weakness to Sage Techniques

both naruto and kaguya shouldve been hurt by Senjutsu easily

sm naruto might be outlier

but BSM not an outlier

ems sasuke = bsm is wrong cuz

ems sasuke had cm via jugo + he also was boosted by kurama+naruto chakra

WilliamShadow said:
@Mimi Oh really? Than how did a little frog destroy Jubito-chans shield if TSB durabilty isn't weakeand by senjutsu? Country lvl frog?
lol what r u talking about

frog didnt destroy Jubito-chans shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back