• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

naruto universel level+(possibly multiverse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already tried it once, and the reason why it didn't work is because the comments that appeared weren't the most correct possible, so I decided to go here with the staff and wait for this to work (funny I'll say I don't think I can because I've only been here for a few weeks and you have been here for several years)
1.the truth about the dimensions/universes/wordls in naruto the universe:
kaguya with her chakra the chakra of the shinobi trapped in the infinite tsukuyomi can generate a ball made of balls of the search for truth and destroy and recreate space-time again.

the dimensions of kaguya are said to be space-time (4 dimensions) and in the novels they are said to be hyperspaces (spaces with more than 3 dimensions)the dimensions are hyperspace.
and you can come and tell me everything you want, you can tell me a thousand times that novels don't work because this and that, when novels, databooks, ovas and others are canon and serve to complement certain things, without that no we have context of what we are doing.
look without the novel of naruto the last, we would not have the movie and the context in which it is.
In addition, the anime is more canon than the manga, because there are certain events, scenes, ideas and others that cannot be done in the manga.
for example:
remember the thing about sarada having the 3-bladed sharingan for no reason, because in the anime she only has 2 blades because she still shouldn't have the 3-bladed one.
In the anime, more context is given before the chunin exams and how Boruto became a ninja, but in the manga it is Boruto being a ninja and the chunin exams.
the databooks and novels are written by kishimoto, KISHIMOTO, the author of this work himself, and he is not like his assistant or his editor, no, no, no, no, no, he is the author himself, the same one who wrote the kaguya thing universal+and the same one who wrote that the power of the truth-seeking balls had the power of all creation, is the same one who gives all these data.
and by the way momoshiki scales to that since he can create his dimensions,parallel universe.
2.the size of those dimensions:
size was always the main problem, but usually many people say ''they are the size of our solar system or at least multi-solar systems''

when this is wrong, why remember what they say parallel dimensions or parallel universes.
naruto says parallel universe.

well and here we are going to take this into account 1.The concept of parallel universe is not only a way of saying that, let us remember that they also refer to parallel worlds or parallel dimensions (meaning that they do not refer to one definition but to several) 2.When they say ''world'' they don't say hoshi, they say sekai, which means that they don't refer to a celestial body itself, but to the meaning of the world itself, which refers to the world as a society or universe (the universe is everything that exists)meaning that in itself the parallel dimensions are like the universe of naruto except that it is parallel to it
In fact, Kaguya had the power to destroy dimensions, since she had the power of the truth-seeking balls, which possess all things(the power of the universe,all the elements,manipulating matter,time,space,soul,mind and etc.)
naruto creating all things power.
3.naruto scales:
Naruto has shown in not only one,in multiple ocassions

managed to keep kaguya for a while
two powers collide.
smash through rocks.
not only that but he even managed to damage kaguya.

but of course kaguya was always stronger than him and sasuke so they sealed her (which was easier said than done)

and as we know naruto in the sequels managed to beat characters more powerful than kaguya, so if naruto is more powerful
4.the databooks:

although there are certain things in the databook that are hyperboles or ridiculous exaggerations (examples: saying that kakashi and pain are omnipotent, that temari can cut the universe, that madara can cut the universe) not everything should automatically be considered hyperbole by the databook Because it is like the logic of a classroom, just because it is said that a classroom has many complaints from teachers, it does not automatically mean that everyone in that room is bad.

some things have their basis and their logic that does not contradict each other and does not seem hyperbole.
in a databook it was said that kinshiki (that otsusuki) was said to be able to cut worlds and destroy all things (the universe).

Although the latter may be hyperbole (cuts the universe) if we analyze it in the manga, anime and novels it is consistent. since in reality kinshiki is on a par with other otsusuki that demonstrated being able to create and destroy dimensions (kaguy and momoshiki) even if the latter were hyperbole (which this time it is not) it would still be a planet, since it is superior to toneri, which It was said that with the truth-seeking balls,

he could destroy a planet and recreate it again (to his liking obviously as we know about the otsusuki)destroy and revive the earth.
the moon would crash and destroy the earth, the planet that the sage of the 6 paths created will be destroyed,Naruto even mentions that he would not let the earth be destroyed by himself, meaning that if he was actually going to destroy the earth.
which shows that if toneri who is weaker than the current naruto, who would say that kinshiki who matched sasuke, could not do the same or even more.
this is a proof that even if the universal statements were false(which makes no sense for it to be false because there are no contradictions) who says that several other statements are not true in the databook, what is needed is to see if it is possible and they would stop being hyperboles and would be real data

5.naruto conceptual manipulations or life manipulation or what the hell is this?

although this seems (joke) in reality it is not, but in reality it could be conceptual manipulation or a form of manipulation of life and death and that's it, but even so it is curious to say the least, since when it is said that naruto is the user of all things and the one who has the power of the sage of the 6 paths, it would mean that he would have a power comparable or superior to nagato, which is said to transcend life and death.
the rinnegan have the power of trascend life and death.
Analyzing this sounds very logical and consistent too, because the rinnegan itself is from Hagoromo,
that has the power of the rinnegan and the 6 paths, also has the power of the truth-seeking balls that have the power of all things (yin-yang, and all elements) the yin and yang themselves manipulate the physical objects and the mind and soul, meaning that it can revive thanks to this power.
Besides, it is more consistent if you think about it, since the otsusuki do not die (since they are immortal) and the few that actually died or revive, or are still alive but reincarnated in the form of karma (momoshiki and isshiki)
1.kaguya was sealed
2. Hagoromo died but continues as a ghost in a transcendental plane where he can practically do anything (he doesn't care about death)
3.hamura continues with his offspring
4.ashura and indra are constant reincarnations
5.toneri is still alive (he didn't die, naruto didn't kill him)
6.kinshiki is part of momoshiki
7.momoshiki is inside boruto like karma
8.isshiki is part of kawaki like karma
very dead they are not, they simply do not have a physical form
6.conclusion:

naruto characters (some) should have the range from universal + to low multiversal, since they can equal or hurt characters that can create 4d universes and some even have the power to transcend space-time (hagoromo) and well the naruto meme at the level of goku is no longer so meme, and no, for now naruto will not be 1-A or very close to it, for that what would have to happen is that the god otsusuki is in a plane where he is not bound for no existing concept, and that to achieve it naruto will be able to use the power of a magical tree that is the tree of creation that supports all existing universes (and that they are of an infinite number) and can superimpose spaces and dimensions of not only 4 or 5 if not an infinite number. but for now that will not happen.

.......What?

Also you should ask for permission to post in staff board. On top of that, none of this is actually uni or multiverse level. And I am 90% sure almost all of these has been brought forward before but were rejected for various reasons.

Anyway, I am moving this to content revision. Or fun and games

.......What?

Also you should ask for permission to post in staff board. On top of that, none of this is actually uni or multiverse level. And I am 90% sure almost all of these has been brought forward before but were rejected for various reasons.

Anyway, I am moving this to content revision. Or fun and games
It got made staff only because last time he made this in content revision it got closed cuz too many goons were being goons.

Since OP is being serious about this, let's reply to this seriously.

First thing first, can I get sources for every single scan you have used? Chapter numbers, thanks.

And some of your scans are in Japanese, and boy do I have news for you. Most of us can't speak the language or understand anything about it, so you might want to get that translated. If it's already translated you might wanna post what it actually says. Specifically talking about the hyperspace thing.

Transcendance, especially the one in your OP, statements are as worthless as the dirty water in the swamp.

Parallel dimension, pretty sure we accept it as a pocket dimension already.

I will look through them again sometimes - much closely - but at a glance, most of this is unusable for 2c let alone 2b

Okay, in all seriousness, most new users don't know this, but we actually have a discussion rule about this.
  • Please refrain from attempting to upgrade the regular statistics of Kaguya and Momoshiki to Star level or above. It was decided that Kaguya should not be granted durability or attack potency comparable to her Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball for her casual attacks, as the only scene wherein this rating would be warranted is strife with Plot-Induced Stupidity. Insistence of this will be unappreciated.

Since OP is being serious about this, let's reply to this seriously.

First thing first, can I get sources for every single scan you have used? Chapter numbers, thanks.

And some of your scans are in Japanese, and boy do I have news for you. Most of us can't speak the language or understand anything about it, so you might want to get that translated. If it's already translated you might wanna post what it actually says. Specifically talking about the hyperspace thing.

Transcendance, especially the one in your OP, statements are as worthless as the dirty water in the swamp.

Parallel dimension, pretty sure we accept it as a pocket dimension already.

I will look through them again sometimes - much closely - but at a glance, most of this is unusable for 2c let alone 2b

no, they are not pocket dimensions, that is not how pocket dimensions work, pocket dimensions are pocket universes (as their name says) they are in your pocket, or in a box or something, but this is literally kaguya creating his dimension and universe that can destroy. he has his control, yes, but not as if it were a pocket universe, it is more like anti spiral and his universe, it is his universe yes, but it is not a pocket universe, it is a universe that he can control at his own pleasure but that does not make it a pocket universe, because for it to be a pocket universe it must be that, pocket, like rimuru and his interior, he has a pocket universe inside him, kirby has a dimension that houses everything he eats, it is also a pocket universe

no, they are not pocket dimensions, that is not how pocket dimensions work, pocket dimensions are pocket universes (as their name says) they are in your pocket, or in a box or something, but this is literally kaguya creating his dimension and universe that can destroy. he has his control, yes, but not as if it were a pocket universe, it is more like anti spiral and his universe, it is his universe yes, but it is not a pocket universe, it is a universe that he can control at his own pleasure but that does not make it a pocket universe, because for it to be a pocket universe it must be that, pocket, like rimuru and his interior, he has a pocket universe inside him, kirby has a dimension that houses everything he eats, it is also a pocket universe
A. You need to prove that the dimension is universal in size.
B. Kaguya did not create her dimensions. If you think she did, you also need to provide evidence for it.
C. She can recreate her dimensions with the ETSB, yes, but that doesn't matter unless you prove why she scales to it.
D. Her destroying her dimension with the ETSB is Void Manipulation/Existence Erasure hax, so it has no bearing on AP regardless.
E. This topic has already been debunked to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back