• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto TSBs Question

His "Astral body" was the one fighting Kurama.
I'll make a CRT about this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay later down the line, but there's more to chakra than meets the eye.
The problem is that his Soul has zero feats of durability. Actually, the soul dura from most characters in fiction doesn't have feats, and Naruto isn't the exception,
becouse his own Soul has never tanked any direct hit.

Also, this wouldn't scale to every fodder Shinobi, even if Chakra is spiritual we can't claim that the average can resist their souls being attacked.

The fact that no one in Narutoverse has the ability makes ur point kinda NLFish, Uchiha.

Last edited:
Madara did not have TSO here it is back receivers.
Madara gained TSO after gaining the Juubi
I know, and Sakura resisted Madara's TSO.
Either way, I can't see Naruto resisting Soul targeting attacks, for example, if someone punched his soul, he wouldn't resist, becouse he has zero soul durability feats.

Actually, very few characters have Soul durability feats in fiction, just as the same as internal organ, if someone phased through an opponent's body without resistance to this kind of dura neg, it's doomed.

Just as someone physically punching his mind, he wouldn't resist netither, doesn't matter if he has Mind manipulation resistance
Well actually he pulled his soul back from Nagato temporarily.
Yes........
The consequences are disrupting your chakra and paralyzing you. They have nothing to do with the TSOs, man...
Obviously the TSOs have the same effect given that Sakura was struggling to move after being stabbed.
is a good feat of sasuke resisting the tsbs effects when his sussano arrow clashed with narutos tsb and didnt get nulled?
I think so

Obviously the TSOs have the same effect given that Sakura was struggling to move after being stabbed.
She was struggling to move because she was impaled mid-air. Not everyone has ungodly levels of pain tolerance.

Also, the Chakra Receivers don't make it harder to move, they outright paralyze their targets if the Jutsu takes effect.

Bro

Idky yall ain't just bring up the databook

Six Paths Sage Mode (Rikudou Sennin Moudo)​

• Ninjutsu, Senjutsu, Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
  • User(s): Naruto Uzumaki
From the ancestor of shinobi, a divine state is gifted, touching the principles of all creation, commanding all things in nature

The qualities for obtaining this technique are strict studying and using a small gist in chakra kneading sensibility. An iron faith to face any hardship and the guts to never give up. Furthermore, the returning incarnation and fate’s guidance ― this power is granted by the Sage of Six Paths only to someone who holds those. Those who activate the technique come to understand the flow of all life, gain a deep insight at the world’s origins and are able to apply it on interacting allies without changing the way of things. This technique isn’t something shinobi choose to experience. It is a technique that chooses shinobi.

The floating ability used by the Sage of Six Paths is also almost mastered unconsciously by this technique’s user.

Kicking the Truth-Seeking Ball! Exceeding the Kurama Mode, a feat accomplished by a huge chakra.

The reaction speed is not less than equal to Madara, who had turned into the Ten-Tails’ Jinchuriki. The sensing ability has also risen!!

Huge chakra = Six Paths Chakra

It's a good thing I never said that then.................?
Yeah, but when you said that Chakra has more to offer than the eye can see, I thought that you literally said that just becouse is a property of Chakra, everybody would scale, Sakura, Tsunade and every Shinobi, even fodders.

Yeah, but when you said that Chakra has more to offer than the eye can see, I thought that you literally said that just becouse is a property of Chakra, everybody would scale, Sakura, Tsunade and every Shinobi, even fodders.
Don't put words in my mouth.

Sasuke would scale too, or this is only a resistance for Naruto??
I don't really know if any resistance will come out of it, but maybe some new abilities instead. We'll see how it plays out.
You can think of it as a sequel to Tempest's thread in a way. Just slightly expanding on it a bit, and maybe putting everything in a blog to make it official and add it to the verse page.

I don't really know if any resistance will come out of it, but maybe some new abilities instead. We'll see how it plays out.
You can think of it as a sequel to Tempest's thread in a way. Just slightly expanding on it a bit, and maybe putting everything in a blog to make it official and add it to the verse page.
I mean, not resistance, but Sasuke won't have the ability to resist his soul/astral body getting punched no?, this would only be a Naruto thing?

She was struggling to move because she was impaled mid-air. Not everyone has ungodly levels of pain tolerance.

Also, the Chakra Receivers don't make it harder to move, they outright paralyze their targets if the Jutsu takes effect.
Sakura Haruno abilities: "Immense Pain Tolerance"

That's why she only has limited resistance.

That's for Blank Era Sakura, but nobody has bothered to separate her from War Arc Sakura (yet).

Bro, what resistance? You need to prove that the TSOs have the properties of the Chakra Receivers first, and vice versa.
What practice with being stabbed has she had since the war?

The fact that it somewhat paralyzed someone that could easily walk off a much larger wound.

What practice with being stabbed has she had since the war?
That's not how it works. When a different version of the character showcases an ability or a feat, we don't retroactively scale it to previous versions without a good reason.
The fact that it somewhat paralyzed someone that could easily walk off a much larger wound.
No, nobody was paralyzed here. Sakura was stabbed, was shaking from the pain, and proceeded to punch Madara anyway. No signs or clues here lead to this being paralysis.

And what larger wound was Sakura able to easily walk off during or prior to the war?

That's not how it works. When a different version of the character showcases an ability or a feat, we don't retroactively scale it to previous versions without a good reason.

No, nobody was paralyzed here. Sakura was stabbed, was shaking from the pain, and proceeded to punch Madara anyway. No signs or clues here lead to this being paralysis.

And what larger wound was Sakura able to easily walk off during or prior to the war?
Hm, I guess that's fair but she also has impressive WA pain tolerance/endurance feats.
Naruto Chapter 685 Page 12
Naruto Chapter 685 Page 14
Naruto Chapter 685 Page 15

The fact that it specifically had the word "strain" makes it much more likely that Sakura was partially paralyzed.
Naruto Chapter 676 Page 5

Hm, I guess that's fair but she also has impressive WA pain tolerance/endurance feats.
Naruto Chapter 685 Page 12
Naruto Chapter 685 Page 14
Naruto Chapter 685 Page 15
Ehhh, I mean, these are nice feats for sure, but they don't make her immune to pain or anything. She suffered minor burns, and still seemed to be in pain btw because she was shaking, but her regeneration took care of it.
The Obito thing is also not entirely an endurance feat because she's just giving him the Chakra she's got stored up in her 100 Healings Seal. Still, a nice feat, but I don't think it invalidates the fact that getting impaled would hurt like a bitch lol.
The fact that it specifically had the word "strain" makes it much more likely that Sakura was partially paralyzed.
Naruto Chapter 676 Page 5
Strain doesn't necessarily indicate paralysis. It could just mean that she's struggling to move given her......uhhhh, "predicament."

Ehhh, I mean, these are nice feats for sure, but they don't make her immune to pain or anything. She suffered minor burns, and still seemed to be in pain btw because she was shaking, but her regeneration took care of it.
The Obito thing is also not entirely an endurance feat because she's just giving him the Chakra she's got stored up in her 100 Healings Seal. Still, a nice feat, but I don't think it invalidates the fact that getting impaled would hurt like a bitch lol.

Strain doesn't necessarily indicate paralysis. It could just mean that she's struggling to move given her......uhhhh, "predicament."
I wouldn't say they were minor. Those are pretty dark and severe.

She managed to keep going despite such fatigue she nearly fainted. And I agree being impaled would hurt like a bitch regardless, but the way it's drawn seems really weird for it to just be pain. For example, when Tsunade was impaled or something like that, there wasn't ever an indication of her having to struggle to move. Sakura's face also seemed more determined than pained (although it did still look pained, so don't be like bruh of course she's in pain I know).

I wouldn't say they were minor. Those are pretty dark and severe.
I mean, sure. Even minor burns would hurt like hell tbf (I know from experience lol), but my point isn't really whether the burns are severe or not. My point is that Sakura is clearly in pain like any normal person would be. She still deserves major props for working through the pain, but the fact still remains that she feels pain.
She managed to keep going despite such fatigue she nearly fainted.
It's impressive, really, but I don't think it'd mean she'd effortlessly shrug off impalement. Well, she DID technically, but you know what I mean lol.
And I agree being impaled would hurt like a bitch regardless, but the way it's drawn seems really weird for it to just be pain. For example, when Tsunade was impaled or something like that, there wasn't ever an indication of her having to struggle to move.
True, but do keep in mind that Tsunade's scene is set up a bit differently. The scene was set up for her to play dead initially, and then suddenly surprise Madara with her counterattack and regeneration.
Sakura's face also seemed more determined than pained (although it did still look pained, so don't be like bruh of course she's in pain I know).
Bruh, of course she's in pain!

But alright lol, memes aside. I'm not saying that Sakura can't work through pain, she CLEARLY can. My point is that she feels pain like everyone else, but has the strength of will and mind to keep fighting through it.

Back