• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto TSBs Question

That scan is more of an artistic/legitimate plot error than anything. Heck, the official colored version of that chapter shows blood from the stab and you can vaguely see blood drops in the B&W version. Its just a inconsistent element because Sakura was sort of just thrown in at the end of the plot.

She already has Soul based healing on her profile. There's no reason for Sakura to scale to that as she's never shown anything like that, and hasn't even surpassed Tsunade as a medic during the war, even while amped. She couldn't fully heal Shikamaru, even while amped, and with Naruto's chakra healing Shikamaru as well. But Tsunade just swooped in and effortlessly healed him with a tap. Tsunade's Healing feats dwarf Sakura's by a mile.
Also, this has nothing to do with their regen anyway lol.

Madara is referring to the Byakugo and Mitotic Regeneration, which has nothing to do with their respective healing prowess; it just means they are both utilizing the same regeneration Jutsu. Regenertation =/= Healing skill.
For example, both Minato and Tobirama use Flying Thunder God, the same Jutsu, but Minato is better and more skilled at using it.

There's no conclusion, since it's not a CRT, but a Q&A thread. If the OP feels like his question has been answered, then this can be closed.

I found the color version I had stored in my computer with the blood thing: 1 2.

The dripping blood bit, especially in the second scan that you can also sorta see in the B&W version, probably leans more to an inconsistent feature than outright resistance.

I don't think he has done that.
Naruto Chapter 673 Page 9

That she didn't resist anything, which she didn't. The TSB staff went right through her with no resistance whatsoever.
She was still able to move, when TSOs are supposed to immobilize.

true, but the fact that he gained resistance to immobilizing hax attacks implies it's the same for TSOs
Sage mode Naruto can touch it too, Black receiver users generally attack the body so that the body cannot move, mostly plugged into the ground with the body, several researchers at Konoha have also touched it.

She already has Soul based healing on her profile. There's no reason for Sakura to scale to that as she's never shown anything like that, and hasn't even surpassed Tsunade as a medic during the war, even while amped. She couldn't fully heal Shikamaru, even while amped, and with Naruto's chakra healing Shikamaru as well. But Tsunade just swooped in and effortlessly healed him with a tap. Tsunade's Healing feats dwarf Sakura's by a mile.
Also, this has nothing to do with their regen anyway lol.
Yeah, pretty sure they talk about how she becomes the greatest medical ninja in the world in Boruto, but not here.

true, but the fact that he gained resistance to immobilizing hax attacks implies it's the same for TSOs
One has nothing to do with the other lol. Naruto, Jiraiya, and Kakashi could all somewhat move after being stabbed with chakra receivers.

Also, if you wanna say that Madara transmuted his TSO into a chakra receiver, then it wouldn't retain the properties of a TSO anyway. So no matter how we spin this, Sakura isn't getting Resistance to TSO hax.

A bit off topic, as far as I know, Naruto's and Sasuke's EE resistance is physical, right??...so a Soul EE should be able to erase them?..

Also, the fact that just becouse Naruto has resistance to Soul Absorption, it doesn't mean that he has resistance to Soul manipulation overall, right????, I mean, I'm sure he wouldn't be able to resist his Soul getting destroyed, controled, etc...

A bit off topic, as far as I know, Naruto's and Sasuke's EE resistance is physical, right??...so a Soul EE should be able to erase them?..

Also, the fact that just becouse Naruto has resistance to Soul Absorption, it doesn't mean that he has resistance to Soul manipulation overall, right????, I mean, I'm sure he wouldn't be able to resist his Soul getting destroyed, controled, etc...
Yes.

A bit off topic, as far as I know, Naruto's and Sasuke's EE resistance is physical, right??...so a Soul EE should be able to erase them?
Not quite. TSBs can erase chakra, and Chakra based attacks, which has been accepted in this thread to be a primary component and/or equivalent to souls in Naruto.

Not quite. TSBs can erase chakra, and Chakra based attacks, which has been accepted in this thread to be a primary component and/or equivalent to souls in Naruto.
As far as I'm concerned, right now it's only accepted as physical EE. And, Naruto wouldn't have resistance to Soul EE just becouse of that, that's too vague....

As far as I'm concerned, right now it's only accepted as physical EE. And, Naruto wouldn't have resistance to Soul EE just becouse of that, that's too vague....
Uhh, no, it's really not. TSB can erase chakra, and Chakra = Soul.
And chakra getting erased was a part of the thread that got the TSBs accepted as EE in the first place. I should know since I made it.

It's like you are not listening
Edos are souls, TSB could erase any part of them touched and it's gone for good
So yes it also a soul EE

It's like you are not listening
Edos are souls, TSB could erase any part of them touched and it's gone for good
So yes it also a soul EE
If you're referring to Edos not regenerating after the TSOs dismembered them (in Minato's case), then that's accepted as the TSO power nulling Edo Tensei. There's even a discussion rule about it.

If you're referring to Tobirama claiming that the TSOs would erase him, then that's valid.

One has nothing to do with the other lol. Naruto, Jiraiya, and Kakashi could all somewhat move after being stabbed with chakra receivers.

Also, if you wanna say that Madara transmuted his TSO into a chakra receiver, then it wouldn't retain the properties of a TSO anyway. So no matter how we spin this, Sakura isn't getting Resistance to TSO hax.
Not the same, Hashirama and Tobirama don't think the rods can even be touched without serious consequences
Naruto Chapter 661 Page 11

I didn't say he transmuted it into a rod, it's still a TSO.

Not the same, Hashirama and Tobirama don't think the rods can even be touched without serious consequences

Madara did not have TSO here it is back receivers.
Madara gained TSO after gaining the Juubi

Either way, I can't see Naruto resisting Soul targeting attacks, for example, if someone punched his soul, he wouldn't resist, becouse he has zero soul durability feats.

Actually, very few characters have Soul durability feats in fiction, just as the same as internal organ, if someone phased through an opponent's body without resistance to this kind of dura neg, it's doomed.

Just as someone physically punching his mind, he wouldn't resist netither, doesn't matter if he has Mind manipulation resistance

Naruto physically fights inside of his mind with Kurama so he most likely would resist it
Nope, if someone directly attacked his mind and soul he wouldn't. His soul has zero durability feats, aswell as his mind...., you can't just compare those.

There is a difference between fighting inside your mind, than tanking external attacks outside your mindscape.

Last edited:

Yes........
The consequences are disrupting your chakra and paralyzing you. They have nothing to do with the TSOs, man...

@UchihaSlayer96

Either way, I can't see Naruto resisting Soul targeting attacks, for example, if someone punched his soul, he wouldn't resist, becouse he has zero soul durability feats.
Actually, very few characters have Soul durability feats in fiction, just as the same as internal organ, if someone phased through an opponent's body without resistance to this kind of dura neg, it's doomed.Just as someone physically punching his mind, he wouldn't resist netither, doesn't matter if he has Mind manipulation resistance

what do you think about this?

Last edited:
Nope, if someone directly attacked his mind and soul he wouldn't. His soul has zero durability feats, aswell as his mind...., you can't just compare those.

There is a difference between fighting inside your mind, than tanking external attacks outside your mindscape.
His form inside there is his mind so he is taking direct attacks to his mind

His form inside there is his mind so he is taking direct attacks to his mind
Nope, outside his mindscape, his mind would be vulnerable to physical harm. He has zero feats to back up that his mind can tank external attacks. His fight with kurama is obviously inside his mind, and thus kurama is inside, not directly nuking it from outside.

But, if someone directly attacked his astral body (his soul and mind), he would be vulnerable.

Think about something you can destroy inside, but you can't destroy it outside.

He has zero feats to back up that his mind can tank external attacks. His fight with kurama is obviously inside his mind, and thus kurama is inside, not directly nuking it from outside.
Are you talking about whether his literal brain can tank external attacks such as someone punching his brain and crushing it ? If yes then he doesn't have any feat to counter that

Are you talking about whether his literal brain can tank external attacks such as someone punching his brain and crushing it ? If yes then he doesn't have any feat to counter that
I mean, his metaphysical mind, from outside. Attacking it from outside, not entering inside to fight him.

Also, the fact that, Naruto wouldn't resist his soul getting punched.

What I mean is, attacking his astral body

Back