• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? They are no way Naruto able to kill the President. Probably the President possess him.

I don't know anything about the President or how its techs work really but Naruto can't kill him for sure while At least Low-Godly, likely Mid-Godly level regen and resurrection.

The President able to harm Naruto at all with that kind ap (if we rule out power null) but time stop+possesion most likely take care of Naruto if happens.

His Regenerationn is reliant on the money he makes, and can be overcome by blasting him until he runs out.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
His Regenerationn is reliant on the money he makes, and can be overcome by blasting him until he runs out.
by destroying his properties to be exact

Comparing to Luffy Naruto has no precog to prevent the RW but he has other things:

Shadow Clones Jutsu'll equalize the battleground once TP summons his minions and Naruto can push him even more easily than Luffy. And if not he can just summon a Kurama Avatar and go berzerk against the minions and TP.

Also Naruto has the FRS which will mess with TP at a cellular level costing more money to revive himself.

So it's a clear win for Naruto.

The FRS won't cost the president more money. Hwan literally erased some of his minions from existence and he kept reviving people. There doesn't seem to be a change in cost for reviving people that are more severely injured than others.

Other than that, I agree. Clones and Kurama avatar should easily make this Naruto's win.

IIRC Ricsi said the regen cost more if the damage on the body is bigger. A couple of EE attacks are enough to run out of money. Reviving fodder is literally nothing.

Yeah, reviving fodder was never for anything more than meat shields, even in verse. The cost of things was never clear, just that he has a lot of money and spends some to revive his employees. But I don't recall there being a statement or display saying that the more damaged the body, the more it costs. The reason why his assets were draining so quickly was because his employees kept dying, whether it be by physical attacks, EE, or the various summons Hwan has access to. And he had to keep reviving them.

But this likely isn't super relevant. Naruto's clones makes reviving employees a practical non factor, as Naruto himself doesn't have to deal with them.

Pretty sure his money pummeled significantly with EE, he was laughing at damage before that and then tought they were gonna go in red after it was brought to the table.

Is that a vite by the way?

We're never certain of the exact cost. And Hwan was pummeling through his guys before that anyhow, some with his EE. And it wasn't so significant that The President couldn't purchase the space around him.

Yeah, I'm voting for Naruto.

Litentric Teon said:
We're never certain of the exact cost. And Hwan was pummeling through his guys before that anyhow, some with his EE. And it wasn't so significant that The President couldn't purchase the space around him.
Yeah, I'm voting for Naruto.
I agree with this and I voting for Naruto too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back