• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kaguya and Momoshiki should be Multi Planet High 5-B for eating multiple fruit from different planets. We now have proof. Even without accounting for ETSB we can't ignore Kaguya and Momoshiki have eaten whole planets energy in form of fruits on multiple worlds. Kinda like how Moro from DBS gets stronger from devouring all the life from a planet then on to the next its same with Ootutsuki but different method as they use planting instead of directly draining its energy.

Both have eaten multiple fruits from different worlds. In new chapter it indicates earth may have not been the first world Kaguya planted a chakra fruit on, it was just the world that gave her a tremendous boost than the others. With this boost she created a Star and multiple planets one with a higher gravity than earths. Momoshiki has eaten multi fruits from a unknown world. There were so many trees that they were absorbing the nearby sun Star to die out. Perhaps Momoshiki fruit could have absorbed some of this dying suns energy ?

God tiers would all scale to this

The Ootutsuki travel from planet to planet harvesting it to eat the chakra fruit. Kaguya's Earth fruit mutation made her grow Rinnegan out her hands and a red one on her forehead. Momoshiki mutation From eating other worlds fruit made him grow Red Rinnegan in his hands. So every different planet fruit has a different genetic code. Kinshiki is only one I haven't seen with Rinnegan mutation.

> I think Kaguya and Momoshiki should be Multi Planet High 5-B for eating multiple fruit from different planets

Eating fruit =/= High 5-B Attack Potency

Dunno if we can treat "Chakra of a Planet = 5-B" since it just imply the lifes on them, not an actually AP based stuff

But let's see wat direction they will follow.

@100th Hokage; we could always just downgrade Kinshiki if we want to scale him to the Kages.

It's hard to tell Wrath. Some people on this thread would genuinely be happy with 5-C+ Gaara.

@BlastX; the joke was that 100th Hokage wanted to allow scaling between the Kages and Kinshiki so that the Kages could be upgraded. The joke was that scaling between them could be allowed, but at the cost of downgrading Kinshiki. Thereby giving him what he wants and what he doesn't want at the same time.

Yeah I get it now, I just weird to me cause I didn't see you as the type of guy that tells jokes.

A top up from a Juubi is not small though...

For the God Tiers it is

I didn't remember this but I was thinking of the new chapter where she doesn't show her Rinne Sharingan at all...

Thats because Amado was talking about Otsutsuki when they invade planets Kaguya didn't come to Earth with a Rinnesharingan she got that afterwards

According to the new chapter, they are not the same. Amando said that Kaguya's Juubi that Naruto fought was diffrent.

A different specimen which just means its a seperate individual not that it differs in all aspects

Why would he want Kaguya's God Tree/Juubi when he has his own seeds? This seems to me that this makes Kaguya's Juubi more special.

Maybe he didn't have any left by the time he went to Earth

Maybe there was a retcon? Because, to me it doesn't make sense...[http:// SPSM Naruto imself said that the IT chakra is more than the Juubi...]

It's not a retcon Madara suddenly got a power spike and Sasuke theorized where it could have come from which we know ended up being wrong because the power spike was because Kaguya was taking him over not because he was absorbing Chakra from the God Tree

Also, Kaguya by eating the fruit gained all of Earth's Genetic meterial. That's why she and the Juubi Jins can use all of these jutsus. Kaguya's Juubi is not a simple seed. When they fused it gained all the genetic material Kaguya gained from the fruit.

We don't know exactly how the fusion works we know the Ten Tails is way weaker than Kaguya so its not exactly a linear amp and even if it had Earths genetic material it can't utilize it as it lacks intellegence and wouldn't it have the genetic material anyway its the one that spawns the fruit to many unanswered questions tbh we just need to wait for like the next couple chapters

I think that chakra fruits gives an multiplier power or increases base power(no matter how high it is, even if it's planet level base) exponentially by many times

Yh the planet level statement for kinshiki is a fan mistranslation. Ironically the only why to scale him is through sasuke who thought kinshiki and momoshiki where the threat beyond kaguya. Later sasuke believing him at less than half chakra alongside the kage being enough to take a kaguya level threat.

According to Amado, the Ootutsuki are alien parasites that basically seek to eat a entire planets worth of energy. The resulting chakra fruit contains the energy and biological information of the planet, which they use to update and evolve their species. Kaguya has eaten multiple fruits before even coming to earth. Same with Momoshiki who has at least 12 - 16 trees planted on a nearly destroyed planet with a dying star close to it. Meaning Momoshiki and Kaguya have gotten multi boosts from these fruit. Just 1 fruit on earth gave Kaguya a big boost who's to say Momoshiki didn't receive similar boosts through several of these fruit trees which would compensate for just 1 of earth's. Also who's to say Momoshiki trees didn't absorb some of the energy from the nearby star which would be causing it to die out via so many trees on a nearby planet absorbing its energy. I don't see how this isn't enough to upgrade Kaguya and god tiers to 5-B at least. Just look at SPSM Naruto who reached the level of Hagoromo / Ultimate Biju Susanoo Sasuke just by absorbing nature energy from earth and it wasn't even the maximum amount. We've got statements, manga proof, and novel proof. It's time to stop being biased and upgrade Naruto god tiers back to 5-B where they belong. That Damage was the one who downgraded them in the first place.

> I don't see how this isn't enough to upgrade Kaguya and god tiers to 5-B at least.

No 5-B feats for one.

Damage3245 said:
> I don't see how this isn't enough to upgrade Kaguya and god tiers to 5-B at least.

No 5-B feats for one.
They eat a planets worth of energy. A planet = world. Naruto just absorbing nature energy from earth for a few mins if even that boosted his power to the point he could match ultimate Susanoo Sasuke who was stated to Be on level of Hagoromo. So imagine the effects of someone eating a entire planets worth. You're seeing through the grass but not the trees. New chapter tells us they all have gone around for years planting and eating fruit. We even see Momo eating one before he comes to earth a whole planet worth. It's like Moro getting more powerful after every planet he devours. Can we say he doesn't get a planet level boost added to his already galaxy level self or whatever he is ? Or if Goku makes a spirit bomb and absorbs it into himself you don't consider him gaining a boost ? Even in other anime the energy from a whole planet has always been treated as a big deal.

It's the energy from an ENTIREEEEE planet for Gods sake. Momoshiki literally drained the planet he was on and ate multiple of these fruit. 5-B no cap. I don't see how you can keep lowballing it but what can I expect from the person who downgraded the verse on here in the first place. We grow tired of these shenanigans upgrade them to 5-B already please we've got enough proof. I've seen verses get upgraded on here to 5-B with much less and scaling.

Still no 5-B feats. It's probable there will be at least one before Boruto concludes but that's not happened yet.

Man can ya'll just chill, one wiki's ranking of a character doesn't make it final, just wait for new chapters and the ratings will change, HST ratings have rarely stayed the same at all

I check this site every 3 months to see if Naruto verse upgrade and I'm seriously dissatisfied everytime.

Also brooo We shouldn't have to wait years for final chapter for them to get upgraded To 5-B tf. We already have a crap ton of statements. Kaguya created multiple worlds and a Star and shaped and molded them how she seen fit as she can manipulate the terrain over all of them so it's safe to say they are hers. It was never said she created all of them at same time or if she created them before she even came to earth. We just know she was going to destroy them with one and create new world's.

No wonder twitter takes this website as a joke. So many bleach supporter and moders can upgrade them to 5-B but you have ppl who created planets and a Star in Naruto and no one is even 5-B at all ? Lol bad biased bleach website.

A lot of us Naruto would die of COVID-19 before Naruto verse ever gets 5-B rating. This ridiculous. Y'all got Yhwach planet level for absorbing a near dead yak soul king and going to make the 3 worlds merge by destroying numerous planes of reality by removing the pin that held them together; if I pull apart two train cars by unhooking them, I am not multi-train-car tier or some shit.

MikeLarry600 said:
No wonder twitter takes this website as a joke. So many bleach supporter and moders can upgrade them to 5-B but you have ppl who created planets and a Star in Naruto and no one is even 5-B at all ? Lol bad biased bleach website.

A lot of us Naruto would die of COVID-19 before Naruto verse ever gets 5-B rating. This ridiculous. Y'all got Yhwach planet level for absorbing a near dead yak soul king and going to make the 3 worlds merge by destroying numerous planes of reality by removing the pin that held them together; if I pull apart two train cars by unhooking them, I am not multi-train-car tier or some shit.
And thus, the true reason as to why he wants Kaguya and Madara etc upgraded to 5-B is revealed. There's always an underlying reason and I'd wager he's a sock puppet anyway. Why can't people just accept Bleach and Naruto aren't equal? They're similar in power sure, but stop trying to wank or downplay one side so they end up equals, it's getting old and boring.

BMWFanboy said:
I'd delete that comment if I were you
My only purpose for making accounts here is to see why Naruto verse are not at 5-B I don't care about any other anime or whatever topic the website discuses. The threads of Naruto don't have any 5-B discussions they are making dumb battles or part 1 Revisions that are all irrelevant to god tiers being 5-B. No one else tries as hard as To upgrade them to 5-B. Hell yall give all these other shows slaps on the wrists with hardly in depth feats but get planet level. For instance this guy from danny phantom was Multi Solar system for having created a dimension with mulrpile Stars and anyone who fought him scaled To that level

Casper_High_Realm.png

Kaguya ate multiple planet worth of chakra fruit boosts and created multiple planets and a Star but she isn't at least planet level ? Lmfao biased city . com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back