• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol it doesnt matter whos the strongest all God tiers scale to each other.

example naruto dodged Delta's lightspeed beams and every God tier got FTL

if hagoromo gets Low 5-B so should the rest

Hagoromo defeated Prime Kaguya together with his brother. Then he got Prime Juubi implanted into him, so he should be the strongest. Also Kaguya giving birth and getting much weaker is not true. If that was a thing then every time a female shinobi gives birth it would make them weaker in the future which is bullshit.

"Defeated" stop this. They didn't defeat Kaguya. They sealed her.

Also yeah your arguments have been debunked so many times. It was literally stated Kaguya got weaker.

Metalija said:
Then he got Prime Juubi implanted into him, so he should be the strongest.
this is really an assumption.

in Official viz translation hagoromo said Madara was getting close to him.

THen later Madara awakened Rinne-sharingan something Hagoromo failed.

Lop222 said:
Metalija said:
Then he got Prime Juubi implanted into him, so he should be the strongest.
this is really an assumption.
in Official viz translation hagoromo said Madara was getting close to him.

THen later Madara awakened Rinne-sharingan something Hagoromo failed.
Its not an assumption it literally happened. Yeah Hagoromo said Madara was getting close to his base form, not his prime form. Also Astral you haven't debunked anything.

Metalija said:
Its not an assumption it literally happened. Yeah Hagoromo said Madara was getting close to his base form, not his prime form. Also Astral you haven't debunked anything.
bro it is. proof that hagoromo was refering to his base form.

also based on feats hagoromo is lower than ETSB 4-C. so he deff aint with highest raw power

Kaguya created her own space time, not just one but five of them, and it was stated that she was going to destroy her biggest one and recreate it if Team 7 didn't stop her. This time space stated to be vast by Obito who has his own time space along with having knowledge of the main universe and etc. so she would be Universal + for creating a 4D construct that is possibly universal in size, and Sakura is able to damage her by punching her in the head. Naruto kicked Kaguya through a mountain with boil release, and was capable of momentarily matching Kaguya's Gentle Fist with his own chakra arms. So Team 7 by this logic should be Universal +.

Btw ghost hogoromo's half powers were enough for naruto and sasuke to fight Comparably with madara and later on with kaguya so common sense that in his prime juubi jin state in real body with all his other powers and all should make him far stronger than Juubidara. Not to mention an ****** old aged hogoromo slapped an meteorite to another constellation at FTL speeds lol

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Not to mention an ****** old aged hogoromo slapped an meteorite to another constellation at FTL speeds lol
was that accepted?

also I read the novel. and it also said hagoromo coulndt cure his illness with his own powers. this novel tells me this haxxed illness>>> creation of all things

I really need someone to look at the raw of the Hagoromo Madara statement 100% certain it says "attempting to reach me" and not a verbatim "he is getting close to me" wouldn't make sense for the latter

Prime Kaguya created multiple worlds and a Star so she should be 5-B likely higher. Hagoromo and Hamura fought her for an extended amount of time and eventually sealed her and created Moon so they should be 5-B and having done moon feat probably when they were tired just like Naruto and Sasuke who used a lot of chakra during their battle with Madara then Kaguya. Naruto and Sasuke are half of 5-B Hagoromo and created their own moon, and managed to hold their own against Revived Kaguya for a short while especially Naruto. So they both should indivually be Low 5-B. All of this can be done without calcs and just accurate scaling.

NotCensored said:
I really need someone to look at the raw of the Hagoromo Madara statement 100% certain it says "attempting to reach me" and not a verbatim "he is getting close to me" wouldn't make sense for the latter
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/469192356017602609/699437277620994088/madaras.PNG

If you go to viz translation. Hagoromo said madara is getting close to him and that he is aslo trying to attain Kaguyas power.

so while madara was getting close to hagoromo he then was also trying to reach kaguyas power and not Hagoromos own power.

Lop222 said:
NotCensored said:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/469192356017602609/699437277620994088/madaras.PNG
If you go to viz translation. Hagoromo said madara is getting close to him and that he is aslo trying to attain Kaguyas power.

so while madara was getting close to hagoromo he then was also trying to reach kaguyas power and not Hagoromos own power.
VIZ mistranslate statements all the time they aren't infallable infamous ones being the Madara Universal statement and constantly calling Shushin Teleportation

What if Jigen Isshiki Ootutsuki is the real father of Hagoromo and Hamura. We know that in anime Kaguya got prego by a human priest but if that was retconned and Isshiki was actually the father of Hagoromo and Hamura. Maybe Isshiki left earth for Kaguya to rule and looked for more planets to prepare for a harvest but ended up dying by the original Jigen. Eventually Isshiki takes over Jigen body via karma then Plants a giant tree that sucks up all the chakra in original Jigen world. After that Jigen goes back to earth to find Naruto and Sasuke sealed Kaguya again. So he plans to use his own 10 tails from the world he destroyed via chakra tree to become a new 10 tails jinchuriki but needs a more perfect body like Kawaki's.

Hagoromo and Hamura fought her juubi form whch is weakest form of kaguya

rabbit form> kaguya in human form >god tree (true from of juubi)> juubi in beast form aka the ten tails(Hagoromo and Hamura fought only mindless ten tails)

and Hagoromo even with juubi is still weaker than prime kaguya sinse

prime kaguya(jubi+Hagoromo and Hamura chakra )

Lop222 said:
was that accepted?

also I read the novel. and it also said hagoromo coulndt cure his illness with his own powers. this novel tells me this haxxed illness>>> creation of all things
naruto also has this illness

as for bold he cant use his power

if i am not wrong than who ever has this illness cant use power or chakra so

The juubi hogoromo and hamura fought was Prime Kaguya merging with the God tree, that's in terms of Raw power is the strongest form of kaguya just that she's mindless which is why she can't use all those powers efficiently.

Rabbit form is an imperfect form as said by Jetsu which just came out because of the reaction of the Naruto's 9 tailed beasts attack.

Prime Kaguya definitely had shared her chakra with Hogoromo and hamura, but that was when they were infants I. E very little chakra, which they later trained on and became stronger, does not refer to Kaguya own chakra.

was that accepted?

Yeah i would definitely say that,the disease was transcendent level or something else

naruto also has this illness

as for bold he cant use his power

if i am not wrong than who ever has this illness cant use power or chakra so

Yeah this has been said to be a chakra illness,which means they can't use chakra for it. If it had been an normal illness/bodily illness hags could have cured it

The juubi hogoromo and hamura fought was Prime Kaguya merging with the God tree, that's in terms of Raw power is the strongest form of kaguya
I dont think so. Hagoromo fought the tentails and he said kaguya>>tentails:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...Hagoromo_says_Kaguya_is_stronger_than_him.PNG

even naruto said kaguyas chakra is stronger than tentails:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/469192356017602609/699460120647696384/chakdgdg.PNG

so kaguyas tentails form is weaker than her normal form

tentails also cant use infinite tsukuyomi, while kaguya can with her rinne sharingan.

Wait what? That ten tails is formed by mergence of Prime Kaguya and shinju, it's definitely far stronger than any other Kaguya. That time she was mindless which is why she couldn't use those powers

Wait what? That ten tails is formed by mergence of Prime Kaguya and shinju, it's definitely far stronger than any other Kaguya. That time she was mindless which is why she couldn't use those powers
it has more raw power but because it can't control or use its power properly its overall weaker

The juubi hogoromo and hamura fought was Prime Kaguya merging with the God tree, that's in terms of Raw power is the strongest form of kaguya just that she's mindless which is why she can't use all those powers efficiently.
Rabbit form is an imperfect form as said by Jetsu which just came out because of the reaction of the Naruto's 9 tailed beasts attack.

Prime Kaguya definitely had shared her chakra with Hogoromo and hamura, but that was when they were infants I. E very little chakra, which they later trained on and became stronger, does not refer to Kaguya own chakra.
sure juubi = Kaguya merging with the God tree

manga clearly state/showed that kaguya >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mindleass juubi

it also stat that juubi true/strongest form is god tree

and also look how strong jubito or juubi madara compare too juubi

NotCensored said:
it has more raw power but because it can't control or use its power properly its overall weaker
not more raw power than Etsb

Thats because the jins can use the power of ten tails effectively and efficiently than ten tails who is a mindless beast. In kaguya case she totally turned into juubi along with the god tree(which you said is the strongest form) so the strongest form×Prime kaguya's power = far higher raw power than any previous forms tho it can't use its powers properly.

Also i don't think prime kaguya just directly merged with the god tree for fighting her sons,probably before becoming ten tails,she got overpowered by her sons and then as a final resort she merged with the god tree and became ten tails. Tho this is just my theory as that entire battle was off screened and was only told that the battle lasted for months so.........

not more raw power than Etsb

Who knows,might be or might not be

Lop222 said:
The juubi hogoromo and hamura fought was Prime Kaguya merging with the God tree, that's in terms of Raw power is the strongest form of kaguya
I dont think so. Hagoromo fought the tentails and he said kaguya>>tentails:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...Hagoromo_says_Kaguya_is_stronger_than_him.PNG

even naruto said kaguyas chakra is stronger than tentails:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/469192356017602609/699460120647696384/chakdgdg.PNG

so kaguyas tentails form is weaker than her normal form

tentails also cant use infinite tsukuyomi, while kaguya can with her rinne sharingan.
You do realise that Naruto was refering to the incomplete Ten Tails that they fought before right? Not the prime one since Naruto has never seen that.

Omimi said:

Yeah it showed that Kaguya is much stronger than the incomplete Juubi that Naruto fought, not the prime Juubi that is a big chunk of Kaguyas power. When Hagoromo who in base is stronger than Juudara got the prime Ten Tails implanted inside him, he became the strongest character in the series.

Metalija said:
You do realise that Naruto was refering to the incomplete Ten Tails that they fought before right? Not the prime one since Naruto has never seen that.
And did you forget that Kaguya had incomplete Ten Tails as well right? and yet her chakra was still stated stronger than Tentails. Kaguyas chakra does not equal tentails chakra, even Hagoromo dindt know that Tentails was kaguya :

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/469192356017602609/699628874698588170/hagoromosfs.PNG

so the moment hagoromo absorbed tentails chakra he got inferior chakta than kaguya. it also prime example when madara absorbed tentails and rinnesharingan and was still weaker than kaguya,

but in any case I already said all god tiers should scale to each other.

It was Kaguya with incomplete ten tails chakra >> only incomplete ten tails chakra. Base Hogoromo was comparable to Prime Kaguya and then on top with juubi chakra he's far stronger than her. Madara's base isn't even near to kaguya's base that's why even with ten tails and dinner sharingan, he's still weaker than Kaguya

Pretty sure the Kaguya that Naruto and Co fought is pretty much at full power or even stronger (post giving birth at least) since she basically has the entire 10 Tails but she also absorbed Madara as well whos already stronger than the full 9 Tails on its own

And i re-read the Kaguya and Madara fights its presented very weird did Hagoromo and Hamura even fight Kaguya at all? Hags pretty much stated that they only fought the 10 Tails and Zetsu stated they didn't even know the Ten Tails was Kaguya but then Hagoromo wasn't the least bit surprised when she came out of Madara, so did he just suspect that Kaguya, The God Tree and The Ten Tails were all more connected than they appeared to be or did he know from first hand experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back