• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NotCensored said:
Just because he's in the process of absorbing Kurama doesn't mean he was only referring to its chakra

The Incomplete Ten Tails is what your argument relies
So you dont have proof that momoshiki was not just referring to ninetails chakra hmmm.......

If Naruto with ninetails can crack space, then it makes sense for tentails do something like that too and I already said maybe it did happen and the show dindt told us and also my other some tentails scans was refering to prime tentails and we dont know what happened to the scace during prime tentails time. After the war arc 10-15 years passed and lot ihings happened between them, apparantly Kara was also on earth on that time, so the space cracking can be anyone.

100th Hokage said:
79DC4FA7-244A-4B35-808E-F779180789FC
Obviously I'm not claiming what it's saying but that's the translation I found. sekai Is used so you can just replace universe with world.
I think universe is used because of the power of all existence hyperbole.
Since you know so much of sekai/world. what about databooks Kinshiki world splitting attack? apparantly on some instragram post the statement is mistranslation:

Kinshiki

which makes sense sekai is õ©ûþòî right? i dont see that in japans sca
Kinshiki2

I think the term Õ£░ is used. Which means land, Earth or place. Regardless I don't think we can refute the official translation since this one isn't a fan translation. This website should accept it, for example I tried using the kanji argument for the Juubi's chakra being like a Hoshi star thing but the viz translation takes priority.

100th Hokage said:
I don't think we can refute the official translation since this one isn't a fan translation
Yes, we can refute Viz as much as we can refute any other translation, regardless if it is fanmade or not, as long as the translation, we can't use it, no matter the source.

Yes, we can refute Viz as much as we can refute any other translation, regardless if it is fanmade or not, as long as the translation, we can't use it, no matter the source.

I was told that viz's is officially licensed to translate the source material.

And that has nothing to do with what I said. If it is wrong, it is wrong, no matter the source.

And that has nothing to do with what I said. If it is wrong, it is wrong, no matter the source.

Nobody's claiming it's wrong or not this is to do with semantics. Also usually viz check with the ppl with said fiction.

Nobody's claiming it's wrong or not this is to do with semantics. Also usually viz check with the ppl with said fiction.

Semantics can make the difference between a Sekai being 5-B to being Low 2-C and a Hoshi being 5-B to being 4-C, so it's really important in these kind of cases. And the latter part of the comment is once again irrelevant to the point.

Wow what a straw man I never said semantics are not important of course it is lol. It's just it multi meaning leads to ambiguity so it requires the reader's interpretation. Context is also important. Once again irrelevant to the point.

100th Hokage said:
Wow what a straw man I never said semantics are not important of course it is lol. It's just it multi meaning leads to ambiguity so it requires the reader's interpretation. Context is also important. Once again irrelevant to the point.
That I can agree with. Context is the most important part here, given that's the easiest way to get what multi-meaning Japanese words are refering to.

So you dont have proof that momoshiki was not just referring to ninetails chakra hmmm.......

Its called common sense really

If Naruto with ninetails can crack space, then it makes sense for tentails do something like that too

"Ten is a bigger number than Nine bro obviously people with the Ten Tails are stronger"

You do realize Naruto is superior to people with the nearly complete 10 Tails right? Kurama doesn't affect his stats to much because of Six Paths Chakra

and I already said maybe it did happen and the show dindt told us and also my other some tentails scans was refering to prime tentails and we dont know what happened to the scace during prime tentails time.

Again the spacial curvature is in the present theres nothing to imply that it started happening in the past

After the war arc 10-15 years passed and lot things happened between them, apparantly Kara was also on earth on that time, so the space cracking can be anyone.

Its majority is attributed to Naruto the spacial curvature increases with Chakra amount and Naruto was stated by Momoshiki himself to be the massive chakra they were after he even called Naruto a monster, Jigen himself has Chakra issues due to his body he has really high quality Chakra and control but his actual amount isn't higher than say Sasuke or so as of right now anyway

But attributing it to Jigen is less of a stretch than attributing it to the 10 Tails I'll argee on that

Now that part 1 revisions are almost over, lets talk about shippuden for a second. What will major characters scale to? Do you guys have any thoughts and ideas? Maybe some sugestions?

Metalija said:
Now that part 1 revisions are almost over, lets talk about shippuden for a second. What will major characters scale to? Do you guys have any thoughts and ideas? Maybe some sugestions?
hmm maybe but one question does 1 naruto character 5-C + 5-C make Small 5-B ?

Metalija said:
Calcs are almost done. High 7-A for 60% of the cast

Lop222 said:
Metalija said:
hmm maybe but one question does 1 naruto character 5-C + 5-C make Small 5-B ?
The reason for this is according to Damage Hagormos moon calc:

Total Result = 548.99 Exatons (Low 5-B)

Hagoromo & Hamura's Individual Results
= 274.5 Exatons (5-C)

--

base hagoromo is 5-C but then later he gets the tentails which is 5-C so this could make hagoromo with tentails Low 5-B and based on his statements all god tiers can get Low 5-B as well.

But Hagoromo with the Ten Tails is the strongest character in the series since base Hagoromo is stronger than Naruto and Sasuke combined so I don't think that other God tiers should scale.

Metalija said:
But Hagoromo with the Ten Tails is the strongest character in the series since base Hagoromo is stronger than Naruto and Sasuke combined so I don't think that other God tiers should scale.
Adult Base Hagoromo is stronger than Teen Naruto and Sasuke combined (meaning he just got stronger after fighting Kaguya since Naruto and Sasuke basicly did what him and Hamura did with a little help so they weren't that much weaker than them) and Hagoromo also said Kaguya was still stronger than any other person to Naruto so it would scale to Kaguya and the Boruto Characters imo

prime kaguya(with all her chakra)>>>prime kaguya (losing chakra after birth of Hagoromo and Hamura)>>>prime juubi >>>weaken kaguya (from was arc)>>> weaken juubi(from was arc)

so prime kaguya with all her chakra still strongest in the verse for now

Never shown, would probably be the big reason he's not planet or small planet level.

Lop222 said:
NotCensored said:
Just because he's in the process of absorbing Kurama doesn't mean he was only referring to its chakra

You really have no idea how the burden of proof works do you? or occams razor?

If Naruto with ninetails can crack space, then it makes sense for tentails do something like that too and I already said maybe it did happen and the show dindt told us and also my other some tentails scans was refering to prime tentails and we dont know what happened to the scace during prime tentails time. After the war arc 10-15 years passed and lot ihings happened between them, apparantly Kara was also on earth on that time, so the space cracking can be anyone.

Dude youre making like 4,000 assumtions to try and argue something that takes like 1. Google search occams razor. And Naruto has more chakra than just the nine tails.

Chrissoicy17 said:
Lop222 said:
NotCensored said:

You really have no idea how the burden of proof works do you? or occams razor?

Dude youre making like 4,000 assumtions to try and argue something that takes like 1. Google search occams razor. And Naruto has more chakra than just the nine tails.
wow just 24 minutes ago new account just to write all this

Omimi said:
prime kaguya(with all her chakra)>>>prime kaguya (losing chakra after birth of Hagoromo and Hamura)>>>prime juubi >>>weaken kaguya (from was arc)>>> weaken juubi(from was arc)

so prime kaguya with all her chakra still strongest in the verse for now
Don't think when giving birth kaguya shared much chakra to her sons.she had given very little chakra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back