• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Metalija said:
Yeah it showed that Kaguya is much stronger than the incomplete Juubi that Naruto fought, not the prime Juubi that is a big chunk of Kaguyas power. When Hagoromo who in base is stronger than Juudara got the prime Ten Tails implanted inside him, he became the strongest character in the series.
Kaguya is also incomplete sinse she dont have alll of her chakra

prime kaguya >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>war arc kaguya

NotCensored said:
Pretty sure the Kaguya that Naruto and Co fought is pretty much at full power or even stronger (post giving birth at least) since she basically has the entire 10 Tails but she also absorbed Madara as well whos already stronger than the full 9 Tails on its ow
its still part of her chakra
A0646-005.png
madara said all chakra came from juubi including even hashirama own huge chakra

so prime kaguya =full juubi+all earth chakra

Could someone clean up this image of Delta and put it as their profile picture? I think it looks much better than your current and more original photo:

https://v217.**********.com/manga/Boruto/0044-008.png

Lop222 said:
its says humans stole chakra....
Kaguya just sees the chakra as stolen and thats the legend all of the Chakra orginates from the Tree yes but Chakra is increased by training your spiritual and physical energy they stole the power of Chakra not its Chakra specifically Madara's being metaphorical not literal here

Thats right. Humans were tought the spiritual practice of Ninshu by Hagoromo. Then they used that spiritual power and connected it to their inner physical energy, thus gaining chakra and creating ninjutsu. Shinobi born after Kaguyas "death" don't have her chakra at all. Madara was wrong when he said that all chakra belongs to the Ten Tails, he doesn't know the full story since he was being manipulated by black Zetsu.

Damn I wrote such a gigantic para on why Prime Kaguya and prime Kaguya ten tails is far stronger than war arc kaguya , and then when I clicked the reply button it instantly disappeared than getting posted damn ƒÿíƒÿíƒÿíƒÿíƒÿíƒÿíƒÿíƒÿíƒÿíƒÿíƒÿíƒÿí

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Top 10 strongest Naruto/Boruto Characters -

1. Prime Kaguya otutsuki

2. Prime Hogoromo

3. Issike Otutsuki

4. Adult Naruto

5. Fused Momoshike

6. Prime Hamura/Adult Sasuke

7. 3 eyed Juubidara

8. 8Th gate Might guy

9. Tenseigan Toneri

10. Juubito.
Why rate Sasuke as being significantly lower than Naruto, when every and all interpretations, showings, and author intents heavily suggest them being basically equal? Heck, Jigen rated Sasuke as being more formidable than Naruto.

Prime Hamura is more or less equal to Hagoromo, as he contributed half of the moon creation. Fused Momoshiki is above Naruto and Sasuke, as they couldn't beat him individually. 8th Gated Guy is lower than Tenseigan Toneri. And Isshiki is heavily implied to be far more powerful than Kaguya, definitively proven by how easily he overpowered Naruto and Sasuke's avatars with little to no effort, while Kaguya had much difficulty in dealing with teen Naruto and Sasuke without their avatars. So he should be logically above her.

Prime Kaguya is kind of featless, so I'm mainly talking about the Kaguya that battled Naruto and Sasuke.

Prime Isshiki (Original Body) don't need his Karma >>>>>>>>>>> Prime Kaguya with Ten Tails >>>>>>>>>>> Jigen (When Isshiki take over his body) with Otsutsuki mode = Adult Teen Hagoromo + Hamura >>>>>>>>>> Adult Era Nardo + Sauce >>> Jigen with Karma mode/Fused Momo >>>>>>> War Arc Kaguya > Juubidara >= SPSM Nardo + Rinnegan Sauce >>>>>> everyone

NaruRiasUzumaki said:
Prime Isshiki (Original Body) don't need his Karma >>>>>>>>>>> Prime Kaguya with Ten Tails >>>>>>>>>>> Jigen (When Isshiki take over his body) with Otsutsuki mode = Adult Teen Hagoromo + Hamura >>>>>>>>>> Adult Era Nardo + Sauce >>> Jigen with Karma mode/Fused Momo >>>>>>> War Arc Kaguya > Juubidara >= SPSM Nardo + Rinnegan Sauce >>>>>> everyone
Where in there would you put Prime Hagoromo with the Ten Tails and all of his hax like Creation of all things?

Oh I forgot about that Prime Hagoromo with Ten Tails...

Could Prime Kaguya with Ten Tails is stronger as equal as Prime Hagoromo with Ten Tails don't need help his brother.

Why rate Sasuke as being significantly lower than Naruto, when every and all interpretations, showings, and author intents heavily suggest them being basically equal? Heck, Jigen rated Sasuke as being more formidable than Naruto.

Prime Hamura is more or less equal to Hagoromo, as he contributed half of the moon creation. Fused Momoshiki is above Naruto and Sasuke, as they couldn't beat him individually. 8th Gated Guy is lower than Tenseigan Toneri. And Isshiki is heavily implied to be far more powerful than Kaguya, definitively proven by how easily he overpowered Naruto and Sasuke's avatars with little to no effort, while Kaguya had much difficulty in dealing with teen Naruto and Sasuke without their avatars. So he should be logically above her.

Prime Kaguya is kind of featless, so I'm mainly talking about the Kaguya that battled Naruto and Sasuke.

Well this list was more like opinion based tbh.

Sasuke being weaker because im more of a naruto fanboy than Sasuke tho i like him now,jokes apart i think naruto has far more raw power than Sasuke while sasuke is more haxxed.

Well no prime Hamura ain't comparable to Prime Hogormo since prime Hogormo had the juubi as well

Naruto and sasuke that mid diffed Fused momoshike were at less than their 50Ôäà power at their 100Ôäà they'll easily beat him individually.

8th gate guy is comparable or stronger than toneri IMO cause the 8th gate guy we saw was when guy was extremely weakened and exhausted to such that he couldn't even walk without lee's help and reached to kakashi and co after opening the 3rd gate and before his 8th gate he used 7th gate which again injured and broke some of his limbs.so an Healthy and Fresh 8th gate Might guy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>8th gate Guy we've seen. Not to mention that even after all those handicaps guy's night guy was performed by his heart's lowest chakra point.

Issike definitely effortlessly stomped Naruto and Sasuke even after many handicaps so an full powered one with real body and ten tails absorbed will be insanely stronger but he only has better physicals, and speed than kaguya otherwise kaguya has many techniques,one hit kills,ETSB which no one in naruto/boruto comes close to other than maybe Prime Hogoromo. The way kaguya changed worlds and all she's definitely stronger than Jigen overall.

Well no prime Hamura ain't comparable to Prime Hogormo since prime Hogormo had the juubi as well
Not really, Hamura later got Tenseigan which was said to possess enough power to revive a destroyed planet.

while base hamura is equal to base hagoromo just like Hagoroomo, Hamura got later some 5-C added to his power as well.

Metalija said:
Thats right. Humans were tought the spiritual practice of Ninshu by Hagoromo. Then they used that spiritual power and connected it to their inner physical energy, thus gaining chakra and creating ninjutsu. Shinobi born after Kaguyas "death" don't have her chakra at all. Madara was wrong when he said that all chakra belongs to the Ten Tails, he doesn't know the full story since he was being manipulated by black Zetsu.
before that Hagoromo aslo had to give juuubi chakra to all human

or did u guys forgot that Hagoromo spread chakra to others through ninshü ?

madara or manga is not wrong for saying that all chakra belongs to the Ten Tails since it was repeatedly state that all chakra belongs to the Ten Tails

and kaguya never died

she was just sealed

NaruRiasUzumaki said:
Prime Isshiki (Original Body) is featless

So I watched some Akatsuki filler stuff in youtube and I was like "WTF is Hidan wearing", I didn't know clothes like that existed in the Naruto world.

Omimi said:
Yeah but he got the hype that hes gonna be the strongest character. but in any case Armado said hes gonna reveal
Armado
on jigen/otsutsuki etc the next chapter. so we may the get answer how strong those otsutsukis are. lets wait next chapter it just comes 4 days later

Well unlike momoshike, issike has quite lived up to his hype. I mean in a nerfed and defective vessel he effortlessly mopped naruto and sasuke badly, so clearly in his original body along with the "Ten tails" absorbed, with his own rinnegan he should be far far stronger than he is as in jigen. So yeah Prime issike might be stronger than all we've seen now even more than kaguya.

But i won't say him to be the strongest character in the series, cause remember urashike said there is a main family out there and all these once assembled in a place to report to the higher ups....... So yeah there would be stronger characters than Prime Issike as well

Not really, Hamura later got Tenseigan which was said to possess enough power to revive a destroyed planet.

while base hamura is equal to base hagoromo just like Hagoroomo, Hamura got later some 5-C added to his power as well.

Oh yeah sprry i forgot lol,still base hags is potrayed to be stronger than Ham. Also if they fight it will be just like an Naruto ve Toneri 2.0,just that both have a obscenely higher base and hogoromo has juubi Instead of kyuubi,along with kekkei Mora Rinnegan and a Perfect Susanoo(maybe)

BlastX said:
So I watched some Akatsuki filler stuff in youtube and I was like "WTF is Hidan wearing", I didn't know clothes like that existed in the Naruto world.
that akatsuki thing is cannon iirc, regardless yeah hidan dressed like he just came from nyc or something

adult naruto and sasuke should be above prime hamura and fused momo, naruto and sasuke wer both fatigued when they fought momo

prime hags>prime kaguya and kinshiki should be on here over juubito

But i won't say him to be the strongest character in the series, cause remember urashike said there is a main family out there and all these once assembled in a place to report to the higher ups....... So yeah there would be stronger characters than Prime Issike as well
Also remember Isshiki is Jigens vessel that means someone killed Isshiki and he became JIgens vessel (or JIgen killed Isshiki, but I dont think so). so yeah theres deff someone above Isshiki

Kidkinsey said:
adult naruto and sasuke should be above prime hamura and fused momo, naruto and sasuke wer both fatigued when they fought momo

prime hags>prime kaguya and kinshiki should be on here over juubito
Code:
While i agree Adult Narito and sasuke are individually stronger than Fused Momo,but i don't know if they should be stronger than Prime Hamura with Tenseigan,since alonne base Hamura is around at least Moon level (as per this site's standard otherwise hes easily far above planet level) and on top if that he had tenseigan power which was said to be able to hurl moon and destroy earth,move planets from its orbits and recreate entire planets from ashes,not to mention Base teen Hamura alongside Hogoromo fought against kaguya for months nonstop so he kinda scales to Prime Kaguya as well.
Yeah i believe Prime Hags>Prime Kaguya,but i don't know if hags had anything like ETSB level that can destroy and recreate entire time spaces (which can be anywhere around Solar system-Universe as per novels) so thats why i put hags below prime kaguya

Also remember Isshiki is Jigens vessel that means someone killed Isshiki and he became JIgens vessel (or JIgen killed Isshiki, but I dont think so). so yeah theres deff someone above Isshiki

Might be or maybe Issike intentionally made jigen his vessel in return of giving jigen more power,and definitely there's some big motive behind all these,hope we get to know of all this in the next chapter

Lop222 said:
Omimi said:
Yeah but he got the hype that hes gonna be the strongest character. but in any case Armado said hes gonna reveal
Armado
on jigen/otsutsuki etc the next chapter. so we may the get answer how strong those otsutsukis are. lets wait next chapter it just comes 4 days later
i hope he give us something above ETSB lol

also base momo's hype also put him above ETSB since sauke saw both kaguya with ETSB and base momo yet he still said base momo is greater threat than her lol

Omimi said:
also base momo's hype also put him above ETSB since sauke saw both kaguya with ETSB and base momo yet he still said base momo is greater threat than her lol
not really sasuke statement wasnt refering to momo, he made this statement in naruto gaiden manga and said there could be a threat poised to appear in this very lands and after this otsutsukis appeared momo,kinshiki, urashiki, isshiki etc. but based on lore Isshiki was already before momo on earth.

Amen to that.
BTW has anyone ever wondered what is the red thing on Hogoromo's forehead?
That's a mark I heard. you know just a mark when he activates six paths senjutsu,as patches appear under the eyes on activating sage mode.

Did any of you hear the great news!!!?

Composite Boruto is looking to be broken if things go planned ƒÿ¼ƒÿ¼ƒÑÂ

AstralKing7 said:
Did any of you hear the great news!!!?

Composite Boruto is looking to be broken if things go planned ƒÿ¼ƒÿ¼ƒÑÂ
I have a question how is that good news for Boruto to get a composite profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back