• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AstralKing7 said:
Dude do u not know what senjutsu is??????? Senjutsu are the jutsus from natural chakra

Kaguya and Toneri literally have Senjutsu my guy. Madara and Obito literally got their powers from Otsutsuki.
Actually, madara and obito got senjutsu from juubi as it's chakra is made up of natural energy. I don't think otsutsuki and rinnegan wielders, bar the ones that had access to juubi, have senjutsu.

Pain didn't have senjutsu, so I don't think the rinnegan automatically means senjutsu.

AstralKing7 said:
That's literally false. He didn't know what Mitsukis power was. The Otsutsuki literally use senjutsu. The rinnegan has Senjutsu btw.
six path chakra not senjutsu

Really very boring chapter, it just said whatever all we knew. And why are shikamaru and all reacting weirdly when the hear about God tree and it's functions, I mean they have faced it previously as well but they're acting surprised like it's something new to them. And man it was a very wasted chapter.

Only interesting thing was There are various specimen of ten tails, and it's just a seed for the God tree. Nothing new.

It's a brilliant chaper fym? Shika and the others are surprised because the Shinju they cut down was being used for other purposes, not the ones Amado underlined. It's perfect in giving more insight to the Otsutsuki, Ten Tails and building up hype about Koji, as well as explicitly giving away the fact that Isshiki isn't the final villain lol

We all knew issike wasn't the FV, it isn't anything new. Now they're going to use the ten tails as a new God tree,its not about the previous God tree, about the otutsuki part this chapter didn't give anything new, it's just stated the basics that we already knew. Yeah Koji hype is good

Another good thing is that OTUTSUKIS HAVE MULTIPLE TEN TAILS OF DIFFERENT SPECIMENS

I think this is going to downgrade narto and sauce heavily since only a bud of god tree and a initial ten tails power taken by jigen was enough to stomp both,where as their teen state casually were above the god tree in SPSM Base. Seriously boruto nerfed everything

Battler356ushiromiya said:
I think this is going to downgrade narto and sauce heavily since only a bud of god tree and a initial ten tails power taken by jigen was enough to stomp both,where as their teen state casually were above the god tree in SPSM Base. Seriously boruto nerfed everything
Or Jigen is just stronger than them without the minor amount of Ten Tails Chakra he absorbed anyway

Idk why people keep thinking naruto and sasuke can't get defeated "they must've been nerfed". Their legit the only anime mcs that gets treated this way, the downplay is so good...

Really very boring chapter, it just said whatever all we knew. And why are shikamaru and all reacting weirdly when the hear about God tree and it's functions, I mean they have faced it previously as well but they're acting surprised like it's something new to them. And man it was a very wasted chapter.
Only interesting thing was There are various specimen of ten tails, and it's just a seed for the God tree. Nothing new.
so true they said about Otsutuskis motivation we know.

The only part is that they revealed that Otsutsukis are legit aliens parasites, but this was also hinted by Toneri when he called Urashiki a celestial being.

Or Jigen is just stronger than them without the minor amount of Ten Tails Chakra he absorbed anyway

If he was he wouldn't need to absorb said chakra. Some things I want to share:

• Kaguya is never shown with her Rinne Sharingan. It seems to me that this is her pre chakra fruit self.
  • Kaguya's Juubi was different than Jigen's one. This could mean that it was stronger or special. That wouldn't surprise me since Momo wanted Kurama's chakra which is just a fraction of the Juubi.
  • The Juubi was Kaguya + Shinjuu but with the new info that would mean that Kaguya fusing with it returned the Tree to its seed form. Wouldn't that mean that the Juubi of Kaguya became stronger since it was Kaguya herself plus the Divine Tree?
  • Kaguya ate the chakra but according to the new chapter the Divine Tree drains the Planet to create the Chakra Fruit. So shouldn't Erath be drained? Or the Planet is special and could endure the chakra fruit creation?
  • IT chakra gathered by Madara was more than the Juubi itself. Also, IT chakra not only didn't kill anybody but Kaguya could drain enough for her strength to return and it seems she could do it many times. Meaning, that this time the chakra fruit the Tree would bear was going to be more powerful?
I have other things that kept thinking (that I forgot...) but it seems to me that they want to showcase that Earth is something unique. The chapter was indeed a bit boring but it seems to make things a bit more complicated...

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
I have other things that kept thinking (that I forgot...) but it seems to me that they want to showcase that Earth is something unique. The chapter was indeed a bit boring but it seems to make things a bit more complicated...
Well, Kinshiki referred to the Earth as having a "space curvature" exceed 16, and anything that is over 10 is an abnormality and must reported to the clan.

• Kaguya is never shown with her Rinne Sharingan. It seems to me that this is her pre chakra fruit self.
  • Kaguya's Juubi was different than Jigen's one. This could mean that it was stronger or special. That wouldn't surprise me since Momo wanted Kurama's chakra which is just a fraction of the Juubi.
  • The Juubi was Kaguya + Shinjuu but with the new info that would mean that Kaguya fusing with it returned the Tree to its seed form. Wouldn't that mean that the Juubi of Kaguya became stronger since it was Kaguya herself plus the Divine Tree?
  • Kaguya ate the chakra but according to the new chapter the Divine Tree drains the Planet to create the Chakra Fruit. So shouldn't Erath be drained? Or the Planet is special and could endure the chakra fruit creation?
  • IT chakra gathered by Madara was more than the Juubi itself. Also, IT chakra not only didn't kill anybody but Kaguya could drain enough for her strength to return and it seems she could do it many times. Meaning, that this time the chakra fruit the Tree would bear was going to be more powerful?

1. Yeah it was her pre chakra fruit self

2. This chapter also hinted there are different specimen of the juubi,basically there might be billions of juubi across the universe or under the main otutsuki family

3. Yeah ive always considered that form of juubi as the strongest it even had 12 or more tomoes on his rinne sharingan

4. Yes as lop ansewered Earth has a spatial curvature of 16

5. Yes this time the chakra fruit is going to be way way stronger than the time kaguya ate it, since when kaguya ate it 1. It hadn't drained the planet 2. Before kaguya there were no strong beings on earth she was the first born with chakra so basically the god tree that time didn't have chakra of various people or anything but now - 1. Its being planned to totally drain the planet from life and chakra 2. Now there are multiple strong shinobis whith immense chakra and different abilities with them which the god tree will totally drain and amplify it exponentially then guve chakra fruit having all if the planet's shinobi and peoples chakra and abilities as well even nature chakra will be totally consumed. So yes this time chakra fruit power would be more than immense

how does the tree suck the chakra from all life on the planet if chakra was only given out post hags? it absorbed the nature energy not chakra in the kaguya flashback

Dude we actually don't know how powerful Base Jigen is. It seems he uses 10 Tails power only when he fights in the horn form. In his karma form he was already matching both Naruto and Sasuke but eventually overpowered by their teamwork. We don't know how much more powerful his 10 Tails is compared to the one from Shippuden. It could be way stronger. Also don't see how Naruto and Sasuke would get downgraded. This chapter tells us that Kaguya, momoshoki, and Kinshiki have planted multiple fruit and eaten them over the years meaning they should all have at least a planetary Tier. Even if those fruits from Different worlds were not as potent as the earth fruit, multiple Fruits would compensate for it. This is a upgrade. This also goes along with the fact Momoshiki planted multiple God Tree on a unknown planet and killed the entire civilization there and ate the chakra fruit gaining another boost, then he absorbs Kinshiki to stack on top of that ? And 50% Naruto could hold his own against fused Momoshiki ? Come on the planetary lowball real.

45 is just the preface of all the info Amado wants to give to us, and I sense a Kaguya backstory from either Amado or Isshiki himself in the future. Let's hold off any revisions or "nerfs" we think are happening till we get more information please?

Considering Amado was interrupted as he was beginning to talk about Karma, we can wait for the next chapter or maybe 47 for the info

Does no one else just find it crazy that Momoshiki just coralled a literally army of Ten Tails and just sicced them on some random planet?

Or the Gap between them is so miniscule that it barely makes a difference he literally only needs a top up from the Juubi because his body is rejecting him not because he's weaker than Naruto and Sasuke

Kaguya is never shown with her Rinne Sharingan. It seems to me that this is her pre chakra fruit self.

She's shown with her Rinnesharingan in the Dimension Sasuke went to

Kaguya's Juubi was different than Jigen's one. This could mean that it was stronger or special.

It's not they're implied to be the same in the Boruto Ninja Directory

That wouldn't surprise me since Momo wanted Kurama's chakra which is just a fraction of the Juubi.

He wanted all of the Tailed Beasts not just Kurama cause he was basically going to remake the God Tree

The Juubi was Kaguya + Shinjuu but with the new info that would mean that Kaguya fusing with it returned the Tree to its seed form. Wouldn't that mean that the Juubi of Kaguya became stronger since it was Kaguya herself plus the Divine Tree?

Probably to an unknown degree though and the Ten Tails was stated to be way weaker than Kaguya by Hagoromo and Naruto so I don't think it would change anything to much

Kaguya ate the chakra but according to the new chapter the Divine Tree drains the Planet to create the Chakra Fruit. So shouldn't Erath be drained? Or the Planet is special and could endure the chakra fruit creation?

Or she ate the fruit before it was ripe just my thought

IT chakra gathered by Madara was more than the Juubi itself.

This isn't true even the largest collection of Shinobi in the planets History isn't even 50% of the 9 Tails and Kaguya only absorbed Chakra from Shinobi

Also, IT chakra not only didn't kill anybody but Kaguya could drain enough for her strength to return and it seems she could do it many times.

Her strength didn't really return she was just stronger compared to when she was weakened

Meaning, that this time the chakra fruit the Tree would bear was going to be more powerful?

Yes the overall Chakra level of Earth would have only increased so I'd imagine the fruit bore from present day Earth would be way stronger than before

BMWFanboy said:
I've a question, whats this about Momoshiki destroying planets in the novels?
No he wasn't destroying planets,he was just surface wiping the civilizations. The destroying planets part was just a misinterpretation of the fans

BMWFanboy said:
I've a question, whats this about Momoshiki destroying planets in the novels?
The're talking about the new chapter, it got revealed juubis are seeds used to assult worlds. So Momoshiki grew seven of them on one planet meaning he possibly has an army of juubi. which could have planet levels of power each.

There are actually 16. But that's not the point, it only takes one God tree to totally engulf the planet and drain it's chakra so why did momoshike plant 16 of them in one planet, making me wonder that the planet is either his storage unit of God trees or those trees ain't made of juubi rather of some other sort

There are actually 16. But that's not the point, it only takes one God tree to totally engulf the planet and drain it's chakra so why did momoshike plant 16 of them in one planet, making me wonder that the planet is either his storage unit of God trees or those trees ain't made of juubi rather of some other sort
Even if it is his storage space momoshiki has 16 of them at his disposal.

NotCensored said:
Or the Gap between them is so miniscule that it barely makes a difference he literally only needs a top up from the Juubi because his body is rejecting him not because he's weaker than Naruto and Sasuke

She's shown with her Rinnesharingan in the Dimension Sasuke went to

It's not they're implied to be the same in the Boruto Ninja Directory

He wanted all of the Tailed Beasts not just Kurama cause he was basically going to remake the God Tree

Probably to an unknown degree though and the Ten Tails was stated to be way weaker than Kaguya by Hagoromo and Naruto so I don't think it would change anything to much

This isn't true even the largest collection of Shinobi in the planets History isn't even 50% of the 9 Tails and Kaguya only absorbed Chakra from Shinobi

Her strength didn't really return she was just stronger compared to when she was weakened
  • A top up from a Juubi is not small though...
  • I didn't remember this but I was thinking of the new chapter where she doesn't show her Rinne Sharingan at all...
  • According to the new chapter, they are not the same. Amando said that Kaguya's Juubi that Naruto fought was diffrent.
  • Why would he want Kaguya's God Tree/Juubi when he has his own seeds? This seems to me that this makes Kaguya's Juubi more special.
  • Maybe there was a retcon? Because, to me it doesn't make sense...
  • SPSM Naruto himself said that the IT chakra is more than the Juubi...
  • To that I can agree.
Also, Kaguya by eating the fruit gained all of Earth's Genetic meterial. That's why she and the Juubi Jins can use all of these jutsus. Kaguya's Juubi is not a simple seed. When they fused it gained all the genetic material Kaguya gained from the fruit.

Or maybe he didn't create them by juubis rather something else!?
Remember momoshiki created god tree with Eight-Tails chakra? Eight-Tails is a portion chakra of tentails. so a portion chakra of tentails is enough to create a god tree

Remember momoshiki created god tree with Eight-Tails chakra? Eight-Tails is a portion chakra of tentails. so a portion chakra of tentails is enough to create a god tree

The 8tails is likely far stronger now.

It makes sense since gaara is a jinchuriki too and can also fight Urashiki. As well as resist absolute zero in the novelisation. Also I'm sure base momoshiki stated the he got 4 pills from him which was fodder. Whereas the fruits from the other planet was adequate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back