• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto statistic amp?

Is naruto saving himawari from light speed beams regarded as a statistic amp/resolve amp? And does that mean it wasn’t a valid feat?

basically in the pannel he said he would punish her if she put a hand on the kids. Does this mean that he would get a stat amp?/resolve amp

I don't see how this is a amp? At best this is him maybe holding back or something, if it is not stated he had a amp of any form, that was just his normal speed

I don't see how this is a amp? At best this is him maybe holding back or something, if it is not stated he had a amp of any form, that was just his normal speed
So since he said he is stronger when he wants to protects someone does that mean he gets a resolve amp?

Kurama had said that when Naruto fights for his friends/family he gets stronger, but I don't see it as an amplification of statistics, but as an extra motivation to fight.

Naruto is a person full of emotions, and in the work it has been portrayed countless times that when he can lose a partner or something like that, he gets more "nervous" and this makes him adopt a more aggressive fighting style.

The point here is that Naruto was far superior to Delta, but he repressed himself to take the same alive.

Naruto can boost his stats with more chakra, and not getting "nervous".

I don't know why this would be an impressive enough feat to warrant some kind of "resolve amp" when Naruto has dodged those lasers from closer ranges.

Back