• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Small Tailed Beast Addition/Change?

I mean, we know they can turn into Chakra, but the question came to is Chakra intangible?

Lots of things are confusing in Naruto, and that's why it would be better to gather every possible showing of one case and the other, to see which one is legit.

AstralKing7 said:
AppleLord said:
My hand can go through water, pudding, chocolate and anything liquid but that doesn't give me intangibility. I am not saying that some jutsu can't grand intangibility, but chakra isn't intangible. There is a lot of contradiction in the manga that have not been properly addressed in the thread. The counterarguments so far have been all false and debunked by Damage.
Nothing was literally debunked at all lmao.

Chakra is not liquid I don't know it's being compared to that. Also your example is horrible. Your hand going through those things don't give u intangibility. You meant to say that they should be intangible because u can go through them ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Also please don't say anything is false without proof. You literally lied when u said humans can put chakra tech. The latest boruto chapter jsut proved that u have to constantly imbu your chakra into them not physically put it in.
I was talking about sealing chakra in that tech suit and throw it back. I guess that guy can seal any intangible being who's made of energy and trap him there. When does he get a page? All the arguments brought up are not supported to be cases on intangibility as long as people place different interpretations on the table. It would require solid evidence to support that chakra is intangible when souls in naruto that are made of chakra are not even intangible.

That's not sealing and that chakra's properties had literally been changed into a jutsu.

Also what suit are u talking about??? Katesuke can't send attacks back but only absorb them. His suit doesn't seal chakra. His suit absorbs Justus. I literally explained that chakras properties get changed when u use it to create jutsus. The chakras nature and shape had all been changed to fire style.

Soul in Naruto are made of spiritual energy which is what makes part of chakra. Those site not excepting Souls in Naruto as intangible doesn't make any sense in the first place

You do know there are wrong interpretations right??

Back