• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN DOWNGRADES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto and Sasuke are rated at Moon+ due to the Chibaku Tensei feat, however, Chibaku Tensei does not correlate to their AP at all. This would also nullify their Low 5-B ratings.

One of Naruto's strongest attacks is calced at only Large Country level. I'm referring to the Nine Rasenshuriken.

Hagoromo shouldn't be Small Planet level as Chibaku Tensei does not correlate to AP at all.

This would affect Madara as he is scaled fo him, although, he shouldn't be. Madara only approached his power, he wasn't at it.

Kaguya shouldn't be rated at 5-B as ETSB is literally just hax. It doesn't affect her AP at all.

So, they are only around Large Country to Small Continent level in power Maybe a bit higher if you have any other valid calcs.

they made a moon…and creation>destruction as it takes more effort to do creation than destruction

TISSG7Redgrave said:
they made a moon…and creation>destruction as it takes more effort to do creation than Destruction
I'm pretty sure that only applies if you create something out of nothing.

that's the move though they did create the moon. SoSP did make one on his death bed so there is that

disagree for reasons above. And if its just hax then we could always just say "Moon Level+ via hax" like we have it for other characters here

Yubel for example is rated 2-C via reality warping

So no I dont think this downgrade is legit

TISSG7Redgrave said:
that's the move though they did create the moon. SoSP did make one on his death bed so there is that
They didn't create it out of nothing though. IIRC, they used Kaguya as the centre of gravity and rocks were pulled towards her, eventually forming a moon sized CT. That's not the same as creating something out of nothing, it's a big difference. So, it shouldn't scale to their AP.

i haven't touched the manga in a long time but again it's something they did create with the fact that the energy sasuke produced in his clash against naruto at full power was low 5-B kinda makes it make sense as it's an energy that they produced to do the thing

Anime4Life2020 said:
disagree for reasons above. And if its just hax then we could always just say "Moon Level+ via hax" like we have it for other characters here
Yubel for example is rated 2-C via reality warping

So no I dont think this downgrade is legit
Refer to my comment.

That would be saying Chibaku Tensei is hax and even so, it would be a massive downgrade regardless because that's not their AP, it's their hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back