• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Sasuke's Sound Blitz Calc Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Sorry to bother yall.

And I know you guys are in revisions and whatnot, but I had to revise this.

One of the calcs on the verse page (Sasuke blitzing sound) was wrong. It angsized a 5 meter distance where we have several aerial views on a superior distance.

I had to recalc the feat here, and it got Mach 0.6278.

It's not currently on any profiles, so no editing will need to be done except replacing the calculation link and value.

Edit: Rocker gave constructive criticism on the behalf of the calc
It's Mach 1.18 now

Last edited:
Uh... you did not calc how far Sasuke needed to dodge away from the blast, only how far he needed to go to grab the team unless I am missing something? And another error, Rock Lee is not lying straight, him legs are in an angle so you would need to make sure the line for his height follows his body shape.

Uh... you did not calc how far Sasuke needed to dodge away from the blast, only how far he needed to go to grab the team unless I am missing something? And another error, Rock Lee is not lying straight, him legs are in an angle so you would need to make sure the line for his height follows his body shape.
Fixed, thanks Rocker

Another issue with you calc is that what you px scaled in the blue line isn't rock Lee, its the sound female. Also why not use sasuke for scaling since he's closer?

Another issue with you calc is that what you px scaled in the blue line isn't rock Lee, its the sound female.
Thanks, fixed
Also why not use sasuke for scaling since he's closer?
He's at an angle where we can't measure the distance, using something flat on the ground is massively more accurate then something as slanted as Sasuke or anybody else there standing up.
It'd be best if we saw Naruto on the ground, but we didn't, which sucks

Thanks, fixed

He's at an angle where we can't measure the distance, using something flat on the ground is massively more accurate then something as slanted as Sasuke or anybody else there standing up.
It'd be best if we saw Naruto on the ground, but we didn't, which sucks
Another question, why are you using a cropped image instead of just using the full manga scan? Using the color image might be more accurate for scaling since it gives you a better view of the characters which makes it easier to px scale them.

Another question, why are you using a cropped image instead of just using the full manga scan?
doesn't change anything at all, same amount of pixels, just zoomed in
Using the color image might be more accurate for scaling since it gives you a better view of the characters which makes it easier to px scale them.
I referenced the color image when i was finding the sizes. When I tell you that it doesn't change anything at all, it actually doesn't

doesn't change anything at all, same amount of pixels, just zoomed in

I referenced the color image when i was finding the sizes. When I tell you that it doesn't change anything at all, it actually doesn't
It's not about changing anything, its about being able to follow the px scaling easier. At least for me it is.

It's not about changing anything, its about being able to follow the px scaling easier. At least for me it is.
That's a personal thing. The scan we're given in B&W flat out does nothing for calcing it when it's colored.

The only 3 things we need are Zaku to the Naruto line, Sasuke to Sakura and Naruto, and Kin's height. Those are all extremely clear in the B&W

Feat has been accepted, knowledgeable members, a CGM, and other staff have evaluated it.

Closing, reopening if anyone has any issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back