• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions (Batch II)

Omimi said:
base naruto scale from pain so they should stay 7-A
reason

1. pain actually wanted to take down naruto when he saw narutos sm run out but naruto was still able to keep up with him
The 7-A scaling depends on if Kn6 TBB is accepted as is. Which apparently It's being contested.

Where is it being contested tho cause it seems like people are ignoring the facts. The Boruto series also proves that it uses vaporization because Killer Bees TBB turning some of the water where he fought Momoshiki into steam

AstralKing7 said:
Where is it being contested tho cause it seems like people are ignoring the facts. The Boruto series also proves that it uses vaporization because Killer Bees TBB turning some of the water where he fought Momoshiki into steam
The Gallavant Stuff.

AstralKing7 said:
Yeah they are ignoring the facts like Killer bees tbb.
The issue is, it's not snipped in the bud. I don't feel right moving forward unless it's snipped in the bud. Does everyone agree it's wrong or what?

AstralKing7 said:
i agree. they arent even looking at the bud but just trying to bring up inconsistences
I believe enough proof exists to say TBB Vaporize. That shouldn't be an issue, but someone should make a thread to snip any doubts in the bud about it. Until then, we should shelve it. Because it'll be annoying to go forward and have this nonsense brought back up.

Well, how are we going to organize the scaling if 7-A Base Naruto happens?

A can rejoice if it happens. He'd finally be upgraded.

No one, i think. And yea it would be incredibly weird for Naruto to be leagues above The Sannin but at the moment i dont see any reason for anyone to scale to Pain arc post SM training base Nard.

Sasuke scales to Naruto. Sasuke would then make Danzo, Ay, Gaara(super consistent with Deidara) and Kakashi but Kakashi scales to pain physically

I'll make a comprehensive list soon. I can now dive deep into my 7-A Naruto scaling stuff I planned. I'll have scans and reasoning. If not tomorrow, Monday morning.

If Sasuke were to scale to Naruto and then Danzo,Ay Gaara and especially Kakashi scaled as well, almost every 7-C would end up 7-A.

I mean the ones who were getting downgraded to 7C. I really don't see how those characters I listed make other 7Cs 7A when they are the same people from the old 7A list just this time it includes Ay who is a hokage and Danzo who doesn't scale to anyone

Not true.

Danzo being 7-A would make Karin and Shisui 7-A which would also make Suigetsu and Jugo(He needs a profile) 7-A. Suigetsu would make Darui 7-A which would make Base Kinkaku and Ginkaku 7-A which would make Samui and Atsui(Doesnt have and doesnt need a profile) 7-A.

There are more examples but point is most of characters would end up at 7-A.

Well what I wanna know is did Danzo even look give in effort to kick Karin? same how Sasuke kicked Naruto away from one of Mono dragon things so he wouldn't get it by it. I also do T know about Jugo being 7A since LA Ay destroyed him at the summit or Jugo didn't even do damage to him

We agreed for her to scale before, as such it should still apply or we should remove it all together. Just cause someone stomps someone doesnt mean they cant be in the same tier.

Of course of course, but i would be nothing if it wasnt for your help, so lets make sure to give it our best, isnt that right?

Darui was actually 7A before and wasnt Kin and Ginkaku as well 7A??? Also i dont see the problem with Karin being 7A cause she has feats with her chakra chains.

Also i really dont see whats wrong with lots of characters being 7A as long as they are not outliers or anything. With naruto verse its easy to distingish which are outliers.

Kepekley23 said:
If my KN6 calc is accepted then 7-A+ will still be legit, although scaling will be considerably harder.
Yup they were both accepted though I think the one with Pein Durability = 555GT is the better one

Back