• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Revision Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzhindzholia said:
I am alright with 7B calc but only if its more correct.
I don't see why it would be incorrect, since the new calc was reviewed by 1 person only who's not a Naruto expert and wasn't aware of scaling or context.

The ST calc upgraded due to Konoha size getting bigger right? I'm fine with going back down to the 7-B calc. Let's just note that Konoha's size is inconsistent and that the 7-B calc falls in line with other scaling which is why we go with it as it's more accccurate.

Edit: Then again, Nagato wouldn't be stronger as Madara would scale to tier 6.

TheFinalOrder said:
The ST calc upgraded due to Konoha size getting bigger right? I'm fine with going back down to the 7-B calc. Let's just note that Konoha's size is inconsistent and that the 7-B calc falls in line with other scaling which is why we go with it as it's more accccurate.
I agree. Konoha getting bigger is Kishimoto being Kishimoto. 7-B calc it is then

Joseph619 said:
Nagato needs to be downgraded. He is 6-C with Shinra Tensei, yet got stomped by 8th tails Naruto. However BM Naruto and Kurama is just High 7-A,
kcm naruto High 7-A and BM Naruto is high 6-C

At least Island level (More durable than before. Tanked an attack from the Juubi)

edit: i was probably wrong yesterday bm was Island level+ now he High 7-A

Well Nagato did fight against KCM Naruto,Killer B and Itachi at the same time.

This would really only apply to Six Paths of Pain since Nagato wasn't at his prime then.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Well Nagato did fight against KCM Naruto,Killer B and Itachi at the same time.
This would really only apply to Six Paths of Pain since Nagato wasn't at his prime then.
Well I did mean tired Nagato, but the Shinra Tensei was done by Deva Path which still makes it nonsensical scaling wise. No way Deva Path >> KCM Naruto.

i find some error here

BM Naruto naruto fought 6-b jubi yet his AP is High 7-A

his AP should be At least Island level+

Well then I think Deva Path should scale at 7-B and Prime Nagato could be downgraded to "At least 7-B" since he was stronger than Six Paths of Pain and could fight against KCM Naruto.

@Omimi: Let's fix Nagato first, then we can move to BM Naruto. Otherwise we would lose track

Also was that BM or BSM Naruto?

Joseph619 said:
@Omimi: Let's fix Nagato first, then we can move to BM Naruto. Otherwise we would lose track

Also was that BM or BSM Naruto?
That was BM Naruto. He only ever transformed to BMS against Juubito.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Btw why is the Third Raikage 7-C possibly 7-A when he stalemated Hachibi and tanked KCM Naruto's rasenshuriken? Shouldn't he be At least 7-B likely 7-A?
I think you are correct. However let's wait for what the Staff say about it.

So considering that Reppuzan has agreed that Nagato should be downgraded should I make the changes to his page?

This is my tiering from Nagato

8-C | 7-B, High 6-C with Chibaku Tensei | At least 7-B, High 6-C with Chibaku Tensei

Kid Nagato | Six Paths of Pai | Prime Nagato/Edo Nagato

Kepekley23 said:
KCM Naruto's Rasenshuriken is Low 7-C doe
What was it calced from? Man Naruto really fries my brain

So KCM Naruto is High 7-A, but his calc is Low 7-C...

So what do we do?

Yo guys I have a quick question.

Doesn't Rasenshuriken ignore Durability because it cuts on the cellular level? Or is this no longer the case?/ did I miss something ovo

Aizenishere said:
Yo guys I have a quick question.
Doesn't Rasenshuriken ignore Durability because it cuts on the cellular level? Or is this no longer the case?/ did I miss something ovo
If the calc came from actual destruction then it's valid. It only ignores durability against living things, but if it destroys a city block then it can still be valid

@Joseph619
5343788-edo nagato vs naruto 1
Well there's this.

Hmm. Now that Six Paths Pain stats are done, we can talk about Prime Nagato

So what have we fixed for KCM Naruto's tier? High 7-A was it?

@Joseph

Oh m8 I wasn't questioning why it has a calc. It's just Rasenshuriken ignoring Durability I believe isn't something listed under powers and abilities

Err nvm just checked it has added teehee. Don't mind me lads continue with the great work!

KCM Naruto is City level+ scaling above his four tailed form.

And his Rasenshuriken is not Low 7-C. That's for base Naruto. Shadow is right.

Burning Full Fingers said:
KCM Naruto is City level+ scaling above his four tailed form.
And his Rasenshuriken is not Low 7-C. That's for base Naruto. Shadow is right.
I see. So Edo Nagato can be City level+ in base and High 6-C with Chibaku Tensei

So City level for Six Paths of Pain, City level+ for Edo Nagato/Prime Nagato and "At least Town level" for SM Naruto correct?

So City level for Six Paths of Pain, City level+ for Edo Nagato/Prime Nagato and "At least Town level" for SM Naruto correct?
I think so. Fits very well according to scaling too. Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back