• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Revision Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Obito did let Kakashi win, it's still doesn't take the fact that he injured him multiple times in battle. Kakashi is 7-C

Also I'm pretty sure Ino Yamanaka should be downgraded to High 8C as she's around comparable to Shikamaru who also doesn't focus on physical combat. Should I get on that, or does she have a solid feat that puts her higher?

Kakashi got the 3x buff when Kurama grabbed his hand and tossed him to Obito. We the audience didn't know it was a 3x Buff until after Kakashi does the internal monologue remembering his Conversation with Shikaku about the buff he recieved from Naruto earlier.

One of the Threads I'm going to Make after this is establishing a scale for how Naruto characters Scale Physically to each other or what not.

The only thing left to discuss I think is the Sound Four 8-A statement and the KN8 Naruto downgrade.

I think Kakashi is already accepted as 7-C.

Kiba repeated the Sound Four thing when he said Sakon and Ukon had ten times as much energy as before, so it's not a hyperbole.

Kepekley23 said:
Kiba repeated the Sound Four thing when he said Sakon and Ukon had ten times as much energy as before, so it's not a hyperbole.
Both statements lend credit to the CM being a 10x boost overall. Plus, that still puts S4 in the Chunin range between Chapter 7 Sasuke and Ittan making it consistent.

Anyways it depends if everyone is okay with 8-A S4 which would scale to the Jonin/S Rank level fighters.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
I put them at Town level for now considering that Tobirama Senju is now "At least Town level"
Kin and Gin should scale to At Least City Level as they have 6 tail kyuubi forms that should at least be superior to 4 tails.

So their base Keys are town lvl and kyuubi keys at least city.

Idk, didn't Kin and Gin have sages weapons when they nearly killed him?

Sages weapons should have a weapons page if they already dont. Iirc, the fan allowed Tenten to one shot one of Kakuzu's hearts with ease.

We don't know if Tobirama fought them in their biju form, so he shouldn't be upgraded based on speculation alone.

At least City level makes sense actually scaling from other characters. The v2 Jinchuriki should be >= 4 tails at least. This is backed up by the fact they were able to hurt 8 tails. Kakashi and Gai could fight multiple at once.

Pain could sorta contend with 6 tails

Nagato needs to be downgraded. He is 6-C with Shinra Tensei, yet got stomped by 8th tails Naruto. However BM Naruto and Kurama is just High 7-A, which makes 0 sense scaling wise.

Note that Shinra Tensei's previous calc was just 7-B, which fit perfectly with the scaling. So I suggest it's reverted to Gwynbleid's previous calc.

Nagato was tired,he almost died when used CT,ST also drained a lot of power from him.I think it is better to use more correct calcs.Also,dont forget that Nagato is glass canon.

I also find it strange that Nagato would be astronomically stronger than the likes of Obito, Madara, and Hashirama. Sure, he had the Rinnegan, but so did Madara and Obito.

Dzhindzholia said:
Nagato was tired,he almost died when used CT,ST also drained a lot of power from him.I think it is better to use more correct calcs.Also,dont forget that Nagato is glass canon.
That makes those rating even more nonsensical. Gwynbleid's 7-B Shinra Tensei was much better. The 6-C was reviewed by a total of 1 person, it shouldn't even be on the profile due to lack of evaluation. Not to mention it messes up the scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back