• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
....friend, you kind of need to confirm the feat then make the CRT, people can't tell much from a single video and from someone's headcanon

does naruto have any other feats of regen on that level later on in the series?

that may help your case

....friend, you kind of need to confirm the feat then make the CRT, people can't tell much from a single video and from someone's headcanon

does naruto have any other feats of regen on that level later on in the series?

that may help your case
No one every harms Naruto to this degree ever again, though I think it is strange when Naruto didn't regenerate his arm at the end of the series and had to get a prosthetic, though maybe it's because Kurama was out of Chakra or something and waited too long to heal it I don't really know.
Well a bijuu dama basically exploded inside Naruto even if we ignore the organs regen this would still give Naruto very strong insides
I'm hesitant to believe that because it's explicitly stated that it's impossible for you to train your internal organs in Naruto to increase their durability back during the Chūnin Exams, which is why the Gentle Fist is so OP.

I'm hesitant to believe that because it's explicitly stated that it's impossible for you to train your internal organs in Naruto to increase their durability back during the Chūnin Exams, which is why the Gentle Fist is so OP.
And they were talking about "normal humans" not a bijuu

Yeah, this is not confirmed as a regen feat unfortunately.

No one every harms Naruto to this degree ever again, though I think it is strange when Naruto didn't regenerate his arm at the end of the series and had to get a prosthetic, though maybe it's because Kurama was out of Chakra or something and waited too long to heal it I don't really know.
....then there really isn't much we can do here,

it does make sens, since the bijuu bomb seemed like it exploded his insides, but even then, this seems more like an outlier

Ok, the guy said that it did explode his insides, but do you have proof?
and hey fezzih, how are you doing?

Yeah, this is not confirmed as a regen feat unfortunately.
I mean even Orochimaru seemed confused when he suddenly inflated like a Balloon before firing that attack so maybe he hurt himself in the process. I'm not 100% sold on it and the only reason I didn't make this a Q&A thread is in the off chance it was accepted as a Regen feat. It certainly makes no sense as a "His insides are just weirdly durable" feat when that's stated to be impossible in Naruto.

....then there really isn't much we can do here,

it does make sens, since the bijuu bomb seemed like it exploded his insides, but even then, this seems more like an outlier
Well, the alternate option of Naruto having really strong insides makes sense to me.
And seems what happened too.
and hey fezzih, how are you doing?
Heyyyy i doing fine, and you?
coverdab.jpg

Heyyyy i doing fine, and you?
coverdab.jpg
"still alive" is the most accurate description i can currently use to describe myself but i am genuinely glad you're doing fine

Well, the alternate option of Naruto having really strong insides makes sense to me.
And seems what happened too.
the whole you can't strenghten your organs thing makes this outlier at best really, since it directly contradicts verse mechanics and naruto never showed any instances for this level of regen

which is unfortunate

the whole you can't strenghten your organs thing makes this outlier at best really, since it directly contradicts verse mechanics and naruto never showed any instances for this level of regen

which is unfortunate
The weird part is for example Hinata after being hit by Neji a bunch of times got really bad hurt even on her organs Naruto took a full 64 palms and he was still holding up, anyways like i said after 4 tails he aint even completely "human" anymore

I'd just say this is a good durability feat for his internals. Unless it's stated or show, i don't think we can assume he regenerated.

I'd just say this is a good durability feat for his internals. Unless it's stated or show, i don't think we can assume he regenerated.
But it can't be a Dura feat since Superhuman internals is literally stated to be impossible in Naruto back in the Chūnin Exams which is the whole reason why the Gentle Fist is so strong.

This guy said that Naruto completely annihilated his entire insides by doing this and then regenerated. If thats true then how come Naruto doesn't just have straight up Mid Regen? I'm pretty sure that's beyond what Low-Mid could handle or at the very least be the peak of that tier of Regeneration.
Naruto isn't shown or stated to have sustained damage and the extent of the damage, organs were simply damaged or totally destroyed? not known.
Nothing suggests that he was damaged, even if he exploded inside it does not in any way imply that he sustained damage, he may have tanked it.

whit KCM shows low-mid regeneration but not so high as to regenerate that amount of organs at such a high rate allowing him to remain alive without organs.
bro is like immortal

All we know is that he could not control that amount of compressed chakra.

regenerating organs would be low-mid regen following the standards on the page, Mid regen at best

But it can't be a Dura feat since Superhuman internals is literally stated to be impossible in Naruto back in the Chūnin Exams which is the whole reason why the Gentle Fist is so strong.

There's no reason to think that person is taking Biju and Jinchuriki into account. Besides, Naruto didn't get such durable insides via training.

There's no reason to think that person is taking Biju and Jinchuriki into account. Besides, Naruto didn't get such durable insides via training.
Wasn't it either Kakashi or Guy who stated this? Two people who know what a Jinchūriki can do since Naruto is one and Kakashi knew two Jinchūriki for Kurama specifically, so he should know this stuff considering all the other random stuff involving Shinobi he seems to know.

I don't think you can compare Kakashi's statement from the Chūnin Exams to what happens to Naruto's body when he undergoes a Tailed Beast transformation

Wasn't it either Kakashi or Guy who stated this? Two people who know what a Jinchūriki can do since Naruto is one and Kakashi knew two Jinchūriki for Kurama specifically, so he should know this stuff considering all the other random stuff involving Shinobi he seems to know.
Kakashi knew Kushina but not the bijuu or jinshuriki biology. Neither Kakashi nor Guy actually even saw a jinshuriki transformation-

I kinda also think the physiology of that of 4 tails Naruto should be taken into account here as well.

His body clearly doesn’t operate like normal, he literally has his entire skin ripped off and replaced with chakra in this form. And I’m also pretty sure he like completely distorted and broke apart his mouth to even swallow that Bijuu bomb in the first place.

Him being able to inflate like a balloon doesn’t seem to be a “regen” feat to me rather than just his body operating under different mechanics while in the 4 tails state imo. Kinda like how he can just spawn another version of himself with his own body.

I just want to point out that it was a plot point that Kurama's organs were eaten by people hundreds of times weaker than him which allowed Ginkaku and Kinkaku to escape from him and get Bijū Cloaks too. So Bijū internals aren't any different despite the composition of their bodies being mostly Chakra.

I just want to point out that it was a plot point that Kurama's organs were eaten by people hundreds of times weaker than him which allowed Ginkaku and Kinkaku to escape from him and get Bijū Cloaks too. So Bijū internals aren't any different despite the composition of their bodies being mostly Chakra.
Arguably Ginkaku and Kinkaku arent just normal humans they are ninjas and strong ones they were even stated they might be related to sage of 6 paths
And apparently they "raged" there for 2 weeks.

Arguably Ginkaku and Kinkaku arent just normal humans they are ninjas and strong ones they were even stated they might be related to sage of 6 paths
And apparently they "raged" there for 2 weeks.
It still goes to show that Bijū aren't immune to internal attacks from people way ******* weaker than them so Four Tails Naruto has absolutely no reason to be able to rank his own Bijū-Dama exploding inside of him.

It still goes to show that Bijū aren't immune to internal attacks from people way ***** weaker than them so Four Tails Naruto has absolutely no reason to be able to rank his own Bijū-Dama exploding inside of him.
No one is arguing about it being immune its about being resistant. This would be more of a feat to Ginkaku and Kinkaku than an anti feat.

No one is arguing about it being immune its about being resistant. This would be more of a feat to Ginkaku and Kinkaku than an anti feat.
They don't scale to Full Kurama in literally any way though, they got boxed up by Team Asuma and Darui, people who are also nowhere near close to Kurama's power level.

It's always been a weird moment. The strangest part is that even though it seemingly "exploded", Naruto still launches the Bijuu bomb at Orochimaru, which was still somehow intact. It might've just been a shockwave that cause his insides to expand that much.

It's always been a weird moment. The strangest part is that even though it seemingly "exploded", Naruto still launches the Bijuu bomb at Orochimaru, which was still somehow intact. It might've just been a shockwave that cause his insides to expand that much.
That still kind of implies his innards got pretty ****** up though.

Yeah, I don't think there was an actual explosion there. It may have just been the compressed chakra inside Naruto momentarily expanding his body and weighing him down as Orochimaru said.

Yeah, it was probably the compressed chakra being unstable or creating a shockwave or something.
Either way, I think it's a very impressive durability showing nonetheless. It shows that Naruto can shrug off/survive internal attacks just fine.
I think it could also be used as minor support for his Low-Mid regeneration rating. Yes, we can't verify the extent of the damage his internal organs suffered, and we can't say that they were completely destroyed or anything, but expanding like that would definitely do some serious internal damage. I don't think it's a bad idea to acknowledge that Naruto can survive something like that.
I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be Mid under any circumstances though, since he didn't suffer any major brain damage regardless of how we interpret what happened.

Back